• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Yeah I'll try that. Just have to farm some Bounty Cards from the Roulette Rooms :p

OH WAIT stupid me the Destiny Island's Room of Rewards is still there o_O

My bad!

It's okay! It happens to all of us sometimes. Just to warn, this game has been having some glitches happening, so if something happens to you, just tell us and we'll try to help you as much as we can. :3

soraalam1

I probably should've posted this a while ago, but this looks like the right place to do it. I made a synthesis guide:

[video=youtube;ekERE_FHBAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekERE_FHBAE[/video]

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, I may find some use for that since I put KH 1 FM on a backburner with only the gummi ship-stuff and synthesis stuff missing. These stupid Sniperwilds got a bit too annoying for my taste so I changed to play Re: CoM.

Speaking of Re: CoM, is there any sure-fire way to earn those enemy cards? By now I have tried numerous times to get the enemy cards of Large Body, Search Ghost and Darkball, but unlike i.e. Fat Bandit, Powerwild or Bouncywild, those just won't drop even when I use Teeming Darkness and make sure these guys are the last standing in a match.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of Re: CoM, is there any sure-fire way to earn those enemy cards? By now I have tried numerous times to get the enemy cards of Large Body, Search Ghost and Darkball, but unlike i.e. Fat Bandit, Powerwild or Bouncywild, those just won't drop even when I use Teeming Darkness and make sure these guys are the last standing in a match.

It's all luck, so ya gotta keep tryin' 'til they drop some.

You might also want to use Looming and Almighty Darkness cards. In those rooms the enemy card drop rate is just as high as that in Teeming Darkness. Oh, and Darkballs don't drop enemy cards.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's all luck, so ya gotta keep tryin' 'til they drop some.

You might also want to use Looming and Almighty Darkness cards. In those rooms the enemy card drop rate is just as high as that in Teeming Darkness. Oh, and Darkballs don't drop enemy cards.

I see, so, does it have any effect if you still have free room card slots? As in that it decreases the chance of an enemy card because at the end of a fight you always get a room card?

Darkballs don't drop any? Then I wonder which other normal enemy cards I'm missing besides Large Body, Search Ghost and Wizard.

The ones I have already are:
- Shadow
- Soldier
- Powerwild
- Bouncywild
- Fat Bandit
- Red Nocturne
- Blue Rhapsody
- Yellow Opera
- Green Requiem
- Air Soldier
- Bandit
- Pirate
- Air Pirate
- Barrel Spider
- Wyvern
- Defender
- Screwdriver
- Aquatank
- Wight Knight
- Gargoyle
- Crescendo
- Creeper Plant
- Tornado Step

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I see, so, does it have any effect if you still have free room card slots? As in that it decreases the chance of an enemy card because at the end of a fight you always get a room card?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, nope.

Darkballs don't drop any? Then I wonder which other normal enemy cards I'm missing besides Large Body, Search Ghost and Wizard.

From the list that you've provided and aside from the three that you haven't obtained yet, I think you're still missing Sea Neon, Neoshadow, White Mushroom, and Black Fungus. The last two can be a pain to get, though...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm pretty sure it doesn't, nope.

From the list that you've provided and aside from the three that you haven't obtained yet, I think you're still missing Sea Neon, Neoshadow, White Mushroom, and Black Fungus. The last two can be a pain to get, though...

Ok, that's great, so I can delete all green room cards in order to get room for more Roulette Rooms, Teeming Darkness etc.

Agh, that stupid jellyfish also has an enemy card? Seems I need another round at Atlantica as well. The Mushrooms I can think of being a pain, the Black Fungi are easier to defeat here then in KH 1, but the White Mushrooms tend to do their charades in a shorter time frame, making it hard to hit them with the correct spell.
Neoshadows? Since when do Neoshadows exist in CoM? o_O

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Should at least be in Destiny Islands and the final floor.

Destiny Islands is the last world I completed and there were none, so all that should be left is the final battles, isn't it?
The "final floor" has to be C.O. itself as that's the only card I've left, or is there more than just the final battles against Marluxia?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Huh could have sworn they were at least in there, Neverland and Hollow Bastion (though the last time I played was months ago on the japanese copy).

Definitely on the final floor though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Neoshadows won't start appearing until Castle Oblivion, yep. Anything before that is a horde of Shadows and Darkballs. That enemy card is actually a good boss killer if you're adept at dodging; it'll drain the HP of on-screen enemies for one reload, and will do so until they only have 1 HP.

In addition, Sora's CO part is the biggest area to clear, so expect a lot of battles. The experience gained is aplenty, though, so your level is bound to increase by a good few amount.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, I see, so I got the totally wrong impression from "Final Floor" as I expected the save point of the 13th floor entrance hall (where Naminé stands) to be the final save point of the game and once you use the world card of Castle Oblivion you immediately start with the series of final battles against Marluxia.

So you can also create rooms in the final floor, and there will be Neoshadows. Gotta keep them for last I'll think. I'll try to get every other normal enemy card before them and then maybe do a second run of all Key to Rewards rooms to gather the second treasure of each.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So you can also create rooms in the final floor, and there will be Neoshadows. Gotta keep them for last I'll think. I'll try to get every other normal enemy card before them and then maybe do a second run of all Key to Rewards rooms to gather the second treasure of each.

Once you get to 13F, getting Key to Rewards is a breeze. I always managed to get one within the very first room. That was even the case on 12F, where basically all I did was pull off a Mega Flare at the beginning of each fight and see as the Heartless got roasted and rain down EXP orbs like there's no tomorrow. Two or three encounters is usually all it takes to get the key card.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, I actually had no issues getting Key to Rewards as early as 8F with Neverland. I've cleared the rooms for all worlds except the last one already once, so I need only to do it again to fetch all the second prizes that are in there. ^__^

gothrait

can you get the ability synch blade in kingdom hearts 2 without using a drive form? i've seen a few claims but i have yet to see for myself, can anyone clear this up for me?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
can you get the ability synch blade in kingdom hearts 2 without using a drive form? i've seen a few claims but i have yet to see for myself, can anyone clear this up for me?
This is about KH 1.5, but I'll answer your question. No, the only way to use it is with Sora in a drive form or as Roxas fighting Axel.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Not much of a question rather I finally beat the phantom for the first time in my life. It was nerve racking because I stupidly decided to save most of my elixir and bring almost all ether which cause to have a scare at the end that I would run out of MP but I barely made it.

I'll guess I'll ask the question which extra boss should I go after next, Sephy or Unknown. I'm at lv 80 right now so I think I'm on the cusp of being in the right level to beat down. I'll ask one more question which will be what tricks are there to beat the hades cup in 20 minutes? Never done that before.

Happy new years btw!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'll guess I'll ask the question which extra boss should I go after next, Sephy or Unknown. I'm at lv 80 right now so I think I'm on the cusp of being in the right level to beat down. I'll ask one more question which will be what tricks are there to beat the hades cup in 20 minutes? Never done that before.

Happy new years btw!

I'd say you're in the clear to take on both of them, but in my playthrough, I took care of Xemnas before Sephiroth. But you might want to beat Sephiroth beforehand since it now rewards you with the One-Winged Angel Keyblade, which is great on the physical side (but not so much on the magic). It might help you in the Xemnas battle considering its high power, long reach, and kickback.

As for Hades Cup time trial, spam Thundaga. If done right, just one cast can wipe out an entire seed in half a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back