• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest KH Moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
In KH1, when Donald and Goofy are talking in the hotel in Traverse Town, and Donald grabs the camera and pulls it down to his level. I always like it when video games break the fourth wall.

nicoleohbugga

That was hilarious! I Lol'd alot when in the Land of Dragons and the soilders get in the fight with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
I know I love Sora and all but when he got punched I couldn't control my laughter.
Hahaha. :)
When Kairi is running behind Sora & Riku at the beginning of KH1
That's a total given! I think everyone found that part funny, and awkward.. idk why she had to laugh like that.
In KH1, when Donald and Goofy are talking in the hotel in Traverse Town, and Donald grabs the camera and pulls it down to his level. I always like it when video games break the fourth wall.
Haha, I think that parts cute.. That's one of the few scenes that I like Donald in.

chibi:3

Moogles. Most likely it went down something like this: "Make a ridiculously ugly keyblade - I'm going to give it to Kairi for the lulz."

lmao ;D

Ha, This is probably getting annoying, but, I just thought of another funny scene.
When Hayner, Pence, Roxas, And, Ollete are looking at the stolen photos and theres one of Roxas laying on the floor after getting a beating from Siepher.
(idk how to spell his name) >.<

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
lmao ;D

Ha, This is probably getting annoying, but, I just thought of another funny scene.
When Hayner, Pence, Roxas, And, Ollete are looking at the stolen photos and theres one of Roxas laying on the floor after getting a beating from Siepher.
(idk how to spell his name) >.<

Lol. That part made me laugh. Oh another one: I started laughing when Sora calls Riku stupid in KH1. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back