• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest KH Moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i like the scenes between cid and merlin as leon goes to get eht mcp eraticator disk.

Xenin

Banned
Okay heres my favorite part. In KH in HB when you play as a heartless and meet up with your group and Kairi goes Sora! And Donald still runs up and hits you two times. It also makes it better when in CoM when you start remembering HB and everyone forgets the name. Sora turns back to Donald and goes. "I didn't forget you hitting me though." and Donald follows up with "Oh that you remember!"

Also when in CoM in the Olympius world where Phil tells Sora "You can't come in." and Sora asks why. Phils goes. "Two words. Your not champs." And Sora goes. "Your wrong.." and Goofy says. "Yeah that was three words." ANd Sora Follows up with. "Oh yeah...but not just that."

That's always great.

**Xemnas**

In KH1 when donald first went to go see the king and afterward started running around the hallway all crazy :) that made my day

EDIT: actually..any moment with donald in KH is funny

Last edited:

Vixx

I dont know...i didnt find kingdom hearts really funny, when i was little i guess it was from KH1 when sora tried to smile for donald and goofy.

1skyxonedestiny

KH didn't make me laugh too much... the only part I can remember laughing at was Sora's face (like Vixx said) in KH1.
Also it was kinda funny when Sora went "You're a... girl?!" :3

FaithValor

In Kingdom Hearts II I started to laugh every time Demyx appeared. I can't help it, he's just so funny! And especially in the cutscene before Sora fights him in Hollow Bastion, I always remember Sora's voice when he said: "who is this kook?" and Demyx goes panicing and bouncing around and making funny noices :D

Also when Sora talks with Riku in the World that Never Was and Riku wonders how is he going the face everyone, I love Sora's face when he says: "like this!" :D

aweomeness96

YouTube - Vanitas's laugh (SPOILERS!)">YouTube - Vanitas's laugh (SPOILERS!)" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
In Kingdom Hearts II I started to laugh every time Demyx appeared. I can't help it, he's just so funny! And especially in the cutscene before Sora fights him in Hollow Bastion, I always remember Sora's voice when he said: "who is this kook?" and Demyx goes panicing and bouncing around and making funny noices :D

Also when Sora talks with Riku in the World that Never Was and Riku wonders how is he going the face everyone, I love Sora's face when he says: "like this!" :D

It's hard not to laugh at Demyx. He's just too adorable.

I cracked up at that part too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back