• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest KH Moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol i laughed in days when roxas gave xion his keyblade (forgot which world) and picked up a stick and she was just like "roxas thats a stick." lol. if you have a perverted mind ud kinda understanfd that lol.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
lol i laughed in days when roxas gave xion his keyblade (forgot which world) and picked up a stick and she was just like "roxas thats a stick." lol. if you have a perverted mind ud kinda understanfd that lol.

My mind is so far down in the gutter it's ridiculous. Yes, I lol'd at that too. I yelled out in the middle of a quiet room, "ROXAS HAS A STICK!"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol. i laughed out loud when i read that and i was laughing so hard i rattled my DS a bit and it froze (it froze easily) so i just kept laughing over and over cause it was still there.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
HEHEHE I DUNNO. ITS IN HIS HAND, ITS A WORLD OF OPPURTUNITIES.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
nah after awile it broke...in half. long story but ill just sum up that my foot got caught on the cord while it was charging and it fell to the floor and it was already only hanging on onluy one hinge (this is the cause of the constant freezing)

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I lol'd really hard when "OUR ___ ARE GONE!" happened. idk why, but it never failed to make me laugh. Plus, the way Roxas told Riku to shut up still kills me. And Riku's blindfold. I laugh so hard everytime I see it.
"Your keyblade is nothing but a fake"
"... Riku, i'm over here. Why don't you just take that off so you can actually see where you're goi-"
"FUUUU- SHUT UP ROXAS, I CAN WEAR A BLINDFOLD IF I WANT TO. ANYWAYS, I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHERE I'M GOING!"
-Runs into a wall-
"DAMN IT!"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Oh good. No worries then.
XD

I lol'd really hard when "OUR ___ ARE GONE!" happened. idk why, but it never failed to make me laugh. Plus, the way Roxas told Riku to shut up still kills me. And Riku's blindfold. I laugh so hard everytime I see it.
"... Riku, i'm over here. Why don't you just take that off so you can actually see where you're goi-"
"FUUUU- SHUT UP ROXAS, I CAN WEAR A BLINDFOLD IF I WANT TO. ANYWAYS, I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHERE I'M GOING!"
-Runs into a wall-
"DAMN IT!"
when i first played kh2 i thought they were cussing.
"OUR SHIT ARE GONE! now thats what i think about everytime i start a new kh2 playthrough.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
-Runs into a wall-
"DAMN IT!"

I'm sorry, but I can't take Riku seriously with that blindfold. This conversation always happens in my mind:

Sora (after Riku takes off the blindfold): What was that?
Mickey: His eyes couldn't lie.
Sora: Lie?
Riku: I CAN'T LIIIIIIEEEE! D8

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
when i first played kh2 i thought they were cussing.
"OUR poo ARE GONE! now thats what i think about everytime i start a new kh2 playthrough.

LOL YES. I always thought that they were saying. Plus, the way they said "IT'S ____. OUR ____ IS GONE!" always sounded so weird.
I'm sorry, but I can't take Riku seriously with that blindfold. This conversation always happens in my mind:

Sora (after Riku takes off the blindfold): What was that?
Mickey: His eyes couldn't lie.
Sora: Lie?
Riku: I CAN'T LIIIIIIEEEE! D8

LOL I still don't get why he was wearing a blindfold. It just made everything he said more lol-worthy because he just looked so ridiculous and dramatic wearing it. Plus, it made me think of Riku running into walls because he couldn't see where he was going.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea i never liked Rikus blindfold. i was like WTF? why are you trying to be all dramatic and simple&clean, you just made me want to make a new playthrough of kh2 just to hear them lol.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Inorite? It's going to be the first time in a while I've played through the whole thing instead of just TWTNW.
yea i lost mine for awile but i just said "fuck it" and bought a new game. evr since then all ive done is fight nobodies TWTNW. and of course try to get the ultima weapon which seems surprisingly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back