• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Right well I'm giving the inactive people until tomorrow night (England time :3) to get back to me, but after that the second Homonculus spot will be opened again. So get cracking on a temp if you want it guys. :p

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I want to make a humonculi!!!! But I have to wait for you to say go cuz I'm on my phone and have no where to store it when I make it hahaha... when I make it all my time will be dedicated to making that temp... unless I take a temp I have made but not used and revise it to be for this rp

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Warning this temp mentions sexual activities and uses mature language. Read at your own risk. Hahaha but seriously...

Name: Flos Caeli

Nationality: Amestrisian

State Alchemist Name: (Only put this down if you are going to have your character take part in the State Alchemist's exam)

Side: Homunculi

Appearance:

Calm: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/190/8/0/Lucas_ref_by_Rueme.jpg

Rage: Mobile Photobucket

Weapon:

Final Symphony: the blade is silver but the edge.is black. The gun part is all black and the tribal.markings on it is purple.( Needs quite metal)
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/101/9/6/Cerberus_Keyblade_by_Denecron01.jpg

Ability:

Persona Shift: The illusion that he keeps up is broken. His form is revealed and his emotions run wild. He shows his true demonic form. His abilities multiply and his alchemy changes to fire based attacks. Everything that his blades touch deteriorates and he steadily deteriorates his wing to use more powerful alchemy. When his wing is depleted and completely burned to the flesh he exits the rage state and returns to his normal self.

Personality: Calm quiet and loyal. Your ideal pet. He keeps an emotionless face. The only time you can tell that he is actually feeling emotions is when he blushes. During the day he is silent and minds his own. Contemplating on who his victims oils be and waits for nightfall. Once the moon rises he becomes a vampiric incubus. He raids the night for young unsuspecting ladies and seduces them. Then he drains there blood to keep his own beauty up to par, and replenish his right wing.

History: A young life loving guy finishing his last year of school. He was a very popular kid in school and he was a great fencer, but he had come to be addicted to sex. He was most experienced in that area byfar. He was normally the single guy type who simply hopped around from one girl to the next. He had finally decided to settle with one girl. Even though he had his rep of being a slut, she still loved him dearly. She straightened his life and made him into a respectable guy that wasn't out and about doin everything that moves. Plus his skills in bed were superb.

During the middle of the summer she finally brought him to her parents. When they found out it was the manhole that the other parental talked bad about, they scolded her for picking such a fiend as a boyfriend and demanded him to stay away from her. This sent him into a spiral of non stop parties and late night specials with several different girls. After a month of this life he just so happened to run into her again and they made love like it was their very last time.

Unknowingly to them both it was. They were caught by her dad. He had followed her for a full month waiting for them to meet. When they did he took advantage of this time and shot him while they laid together. His daughter woke up to he sound of the shot her father disowned her and threw her out. She then followed up the next day and tried to revive him. At the risk of her life he has been resurrected, but due to certain mistakes in her circle and in her materials he only has memories of excessive sex and his time as a fencer.

RP Sample:

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
lol well I think i could go on a random rampage throughout central for no reason but I don't think there are any alchemists on right now to try to stop me.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Lol Exvind's character might and my Drachman character Rose could get involved, although she might want to join your character if there's something in it for her. XD

@TheLight: Sure go ahead and make a temp.

Akans

「moriya」
Yeah.... my bad.... I'm hospitalized and can't get on a computer, plus it looks like I'm stuck here for a good long while. Sicknesses do like to strike in annoying times. Like during breaks.
I'm really really sorry, but I have to quit this RP. Give Tenyas the Alchemist title, personally I think she did a better job than I did. If she's still here....

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
That's absolutely fine, I hope you get well soon. You're free to return if you want, once you're better.

Tenyas, if you're still here, Saren can have that SA spot if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back