• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
And why wouldn't he be asking if Xehanort's memories have returned yet? For all we know Xigbar and Xemnas could have known about the whole heartless and nobody becoming whole thing and so them becoming whole wouldn't suprise them. So Braig asking Xehanort if his memories have returned wouldn't be odd at all. There is no evidence suggesting that Xehanort's memories have completely returned by the time of KH3D. So it's perfectly legit for Braig to ask Xehanort such a question.

You might have a point there.

It does seem like Organization 13 remembers their previous lives (read the video description)

...but seriously, if you died and come back, wouldn't the first thing you would remember be how you died?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm just gonna point out again Terranort's immediate lack of memory due to the destruction of the χ-blade. I mean, if that's what happens when all that power overwhelms you... who's to say that all the preparation in the universe will let you be all OH OKAY I'M BACK TO NORMAL after coming back.

And honestly, I don't think Braig (or anyone short of MX himself) is powerful enough to return after that. I think that's the main thing here.

No one else (in the category of villains) is powerful enough to return to existence (and in multiple copies, no less, as the Re:coded secret vid hints at) after having both their Heartless and Nobody destroyed.

Okay you're way off here.

We don't know why Terranort seemed so dazed and lacking memory before his fight with Aqua. For all we know it could be some weird thing between Terranort and MX's possible nobody that was created in BBS. But obviously Terranort's memory loss after the battle with Aqua was do to stabbing himself with the keyblade.

And about heartless and nobodies reforming into a whole being after their destruction, what you're saying is just silly. Nomura said a long time ago that if a heartless and nobody are destroyed in that order then they will become whole again. This goes for all heartless and nobodies. So obviously Xehanort is coming back, but it's just as easily possible for Braig to return, along with anyother member of the organization if Nomura sees fit. Heck I can prove Xehanort is not the only one who is returning as a whole being. It's already been hinted that Axel became whole again after his destruction so Lea is going to return as well.
--------------------------------------------------

So like I said, it is equaly possible for the scene to take place in KH3D, and it is equaly possible for it to take place as a flashback to Xehanort's time as Ansem's apprentice. At this point we can't say for sure either way, so we must wait for new information that can confirm one way or another or simply wait until the game is out to confirm it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: @Blank Point: You don't die when you become a heartless and a nobody. Dying is completely different from becoming a heartless and nobody.

And yes obviously the members of organization XIII remember their past lives. Roxas couldn't remember his past life because Sora was a heartless for such a short time, Roxas didn't have enough time to get Sora's memories transferred to him. Roxas is the exception the rules, all other members of the organization remember their past lives as whole beings.

Now it's a fair question to ask if a person remembers their time as a nobody once they become whole again but I personally believe they would remember their time as a nobody because it seems like if a nobody remembers their past as a whole being then a whole being that was once a nobody should remember their time as a nobody.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I was just looking back and thinking. Right after MX took over Terra's body, he knew exactly what was going on and was coherent enough to make a brief speech. Then you kick his butt and he's unconscious. And the explosion of energy from the destruction of the χ-blade washes over him.

We next see him in Radiant Garden, but he seems a bit more dazed than before Terra's final battle.

This was the entirety of what I meant.

As for the rest of your argument, I was not aware of Nomura's statement in that regard. Thus, I was wrong.

I'm still calling flashback though, or memory. I mean, just as this is the tale of Sora and Riku's MoM exam (and then some, I'm sure), it could also be showing us the rebirth of MX, in preparation for KH3 through flashbacks and the like. And also fleshing out the dire time between BbS and KH1. Could be a mix of flashbacks and current events, who knows.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm dreams to reality. I think it's a strange idea of having characters like Roxas to exist in reality since there's already Ventus? Both the nobody and human counterparts of Organization XIII existing at the same time?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For people thinking he is about to attack Braig, if you suddenly collapse and become disoriented, your instincts take over real fast. :/

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
^
Someone should capture the video and keep it for when SQUEE tries to take it down.
And honestly i liked Riku's old KH2 haircut more

and by that you mean lack of haircut
riku a new man now so that was proably liek his IMPORTANT HAIRCUT it happend all the time i turn my back on my oldself and sins and symbolize it by cutting my long hair

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;yTksR5ntjOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTksR5ntjOU[/video]

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I hope they don't give a half assed excuse for Riku's new hair. They should just leave it alone, I don't want to hear "Yen Sid did it for whatever symbolism"

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hope they don't give a half assed excuse for Riku's new hair. They should just leave it alone, I don't want to hear "Yen Sid did it for whatever symbolism"

merlin went bck in time and cut riku hair in the past to reduce his evil

Radar

Bronze Member
Commenting on the last scene

I dont think that is a flashback. It could be, but it makes more sense for it not to be. I mean, the game leads right into kh3, so wouldnt the most suspensful thing to include at the very end of the trailer is the main villian revived? (without even seeing his face!)

I think Braig came back first, and then xehanort of re-incarnated. For all we know, maybe the full being in restored in the same place as where they lost their heart. Maybe that is where those 2 lost their hearts (just a theory) and that is why they were there.

So Braig came back, waited a little bit, and then KASHAA BOOM Xehanort is back. "Hey, Xehanort! Did your memories come back??"

Xehanort looks up all hazy, summons his keyblade, and Braig is suprised as sh!t. And scared too a little.

But yeah I just watched it when I woke up that trailer/last scene really made my morning allright.

Youniquee

Awards
merlin went bck in time and cut riku hair in the past to reduce his evil

lol

It's logical why Riku cut his hair though. It was frikkin long in KH2 and you could barely see his eyes. It just happens to show how much darkness he has in him lol

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Or Riku, being that that he spent a year without cutting his, cut his hair. Come on, it's not that hard.

With what time? The letter comes pretty soon after KH2 ends, and I'm pretty sure they left immediately. It's not like he just said "WAIT GUYS I NEED A HURCUT"

Absolute

With what time? The letter comes pretty soon after KH2 ends, and I'm pretty sure they left immediately. It's not like he just said "WAIT GUYS I NEED A HURCUT"

I don't know, haircuts can be serious business. look at FFIX, and that was a CUTSCENE.

But I will say that I disliked Riku's hair in KHII. looked annoying.

KnighthHawk

if braig is back do you think lea (axel) and isa (saix) will return along with the other organization members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back