• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ok this is really important
1, xehanort and braig ar back in radisnt garden, so do you return to the spot yu once were, and xheanort keyblade and fullpower has been returned
2, so there is no reason that the ther memeber are not whole as well,- leading to the question how is axel in torment, why cant he just come back
3,are leaon, aerith and yuffie aware, im so scared for them now
bout time this trailer leaked but im sure it will get taken down by square so somoen should downlaod it and save it before the site crahes again

1. Well if this scene indeed takes place when Xehanort becomes whole again then yes obviously you return to the world you became a nobody and heartless at.

2. Axel's torment isn't that he's in some terrible shape or existence, Axel's torment is that he misses Roxas and would miss Xion if he remembered her. So once Roxas and Xion are back and Axel or I should say Lea reunites with them then Lea's torment will be healed. Atleast I think that's how it works with Lea's torment.

3. Ah poor Leon and the gang.

EDIT: @khphantom97:

Xehanort never died. Xehanort became a heartless and a nobody which is NOT the same as dying.

Absolute

Yeah. Also, I got screencaps of the keyblade. They're in the other thread that we were all speculating in.
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

And yes, that's definitely Braig, not Xigbar. Red ascot gives it away.

Thanks for the picture. The camera was moving around too much at this point to get a clear image.

So, the question would be why he is summoning the keyblade, maybe to prove something to Braig? Maybe to use it on something? Braig doesn't appear calm in this picture, right?

BBSFTW

man that was awesome now to wait for HQ trailer *sit and wait*

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
If it shows them having to flee Radiant Garden, he'll be called Squall, remember that.

It was only after they fled to Traverse Town that he changed his name to Leon...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm confused on when the Xehanort scene takes place? Does it take place during KH3D in which Xehanort has become whole again.

Or does it take place during the time Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think it's the latter. As I've said in two other threads now (XD) when they found Terranort in Radiant Garden, he could barely remember his own name. Which just means it's rather feasible that this scene is a flashback.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think it's the latter. As I've said in two other threads now (XD) when they found Terranort in Radiant Garden, he could barely remember his own name. Which just means it's rather feasible that this scene is a flashback.

Perhaps, but for all we know Xehanort's memories have still not returned by the time of KH3D. So it's still equally possible this scene takes place in KH3D.

Absolute

I'm confused on when the Xehanort scene takes place? Does it take place during KH3D in which Xehanort has become whole again.

Heck, it could also be a scene from the end of the game, revealing that MX is back and ready to cause trouble, then the screen turns black and leads us to KHIII.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the find Theart.

I'd sooner believe it takes place when he was still an apprentice to Ansem. I say that mainly because while it is a given that Xehanort will be reborn we don't know if Braig would be.

micbeasty

Is it just me or did anyone else recongize the darker colored Wonder Cats??

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It is, but that wouldn't explain how Braig is human again. I mean, unless they're gonna say OH BTW THIS HEARTLESS YOU KILLED IN KH1 WAS ACTUALLY BRAIGS LOLOLOL.

I mean, to me it makes more sense that we'll be seeing how Xehanort became Ansem SoD and Xemnas. I mean, memories could easily be found in the realm of dreams, and maybe if there's more than one world here (which there might be) we may unlock them with each cleared world, kinda like in Re:coded.

EDIT: Mcbeasty...
EVILWONDERNYAN.png

Already got a screencap of it. ^.^

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I'd really love some clarification on this. Judging from the "Trailer Impressions" thread, this scene is most likely a flashback. If it were taking place in the present time (post KHII), then Braig wouldn't be asking MX if his memories had returned. He'd be questioning his own existence again.

thewonderer

So i'm a little out of touch with my KH knowledge

Seeing Braig means he has returned to his full body correct? (Since we defeated his nobody and presumably his heartless)

This also means we'll probably see the other full bodied organization members :D

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Aha! Magnificent point there, BP, one that hadn't even occurred to me! XD

Or probably to anyone else either... hehe

Absolute

It is, but that wouldn't explain how Braig is human again. I mean, unless they're gonna say OH BTW THIS HEARTLESS YOU KILLED IN KH1 WAS ACTUALLY BRAIGS LOLOLOL.

I mean, to me it makes more sense that we'll be seeing how Xehanort became Ansem SoD and Xemnas. I mean, memories could easily be found in the realm of dreams, and maybe if there's more than one world here (which there might be) we may unlock them with each cleared world, kinda like in Re:coded.

EVILWONDERNYAN.png

Well, to be fair, outside of AX, Braig and Lea have the best chances of returning as somebodies. They could very well say that's how braig is back.

I agree with your idea of a flashback mainly because that's what i want as well. We KNOW MX is coming back (just not as WHAT), so using that scene as a teaser showing that MX is back is pointless as Coded's ending did that already. I ould rather have this be a flashback, FINALLY showing some of the most crucial time in the series' story.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

EVILWONDERNYAN.png

Braig being human again doesn't make it anymore unlikely that it takes place in KH3D. Braig could have easily become whole again after Xigbar was destroyed. I mean Braig's heartless could have been anything from a simple little heartless to a big boss heartless. Wouldn't be that much of a stretch to see Braig whole again.

I'd really love some clarification on this. Judging from the "Trailer Impressions" thread, this scene is most likely a flashback. If it were taking place in the present time (post KHII), then Braig wouldn't be asking MX if his memories had returned. He'd be questioning his own existence again.

And why wouldn't he be asking if Xehanort's memories have returned yet? For all we know Xigbar and Xemnas could have known about the whole heartless and nobody becoming whole thing and so them becoming whole wouldn't suprise them. So Braig asking Xehanort if his memories have returned wouldn't be odd at all. There is no evidence suggesting that Xehanort's memories have completely returned by the time of KH3D. So it's perfectly legit for Braig to ask Xehanort such a question.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Nah, I knew ever since BBS that we'd be seeing Braig show up again. It was obvious that he'd have some sort of important role to play in KH3.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm just gonna point out again Terranort's immediate lack of memory due to the destruction of the χ-blade. I mean, if that's what happens when all that power overwhelms you... who's to say that all the preparation in the universe will let you be all OH OKAY I'M BACK TO NORMAL after coming back.

And honestly, I don't think Braig (or anyone short of MX himself) is powerful enough to return after that. I think that's the main thing here.

No one else (in the category of villains) is powerful enough to return to existence (and in multiple copies, no less, as the Re:coded secret vid hints at) after having both their Heartless and Nobody destroyed.

Zul

Awards
I don't think that scene is a flashback at all and it likely takes place at the end of 3D. Showing Xehanort regaining his form and staggering a little as a result. It looks for a split second though as if he's about to attack Braig o_O. It'd be retarded if he just kills him again right there.

Youniquee

Awards
I'm just gonna point out again Terranort's immediate lack of memory due to the destruction of the χ-blade. I mean, if that's what happens when all that power overwhelms you... who's to say that all the preparation in the universe will let you be all OH OKAY I'M BACK TO NORMAL after coming back.

And honestly, I don't think Braig (or anyone short of MX himself) is powerful enough to return after that. I think that's the main thing here.

No one else (in the category of villains) is powerful enough to return to existence (and in multiple copies, no less, as the Re:coded secret vid hints at) after having both their Heartless and Nobody destroyed.

Because of the X-blade? That has nothing to with Terranort, right? I thought it was because MX and Terra battled it out and kinda had a power blast. That's why he doesn't remember nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back