• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum server trouble?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsuno_Hitomi

Y'all been having the same problem as me? Phew! I thought my computer was just being a butthead like it usually is. Actually, all computers seem to do that to me. Maybe technology doesn't like me all that much. :lol:

Ralor Penwat

So it IS a site problem? Ok. Its funny too, i just finished fixing the issue with my Profile page, then my interwebz is shut down then this!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's been happening to me.
It's majorly annoying.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I think it's happened twice today for me. I usually just let it go and go to a different site and come back in half an hour or so. Usually works.

Also, didn't we just get a new server or something a couple of months ago? I don't see why we would switch, considering that servers cost money.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Also, didn't we just get a new server or something a couple of months ago? I don't see why we would switch, considering that servers cost money.

Well the server we have now is essentially the same as the last but it's using newer technology, so the cost was much lower then that of a server with a larger holding capacity. Eventually the price for a larger server will go down as technology continues to improve, but that's not any time soon.

For now we'll have to just deal with it until an alternative is found.

Red Velvet

Meh, it's been happening to me as well but I just go somewhere else and come back later ^^ That usually works

S

Shadow Soldier

Jesus Christ people it's been happening to everyone. I think we've established that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back