• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum server trouble?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hey guys, am I the only one that is having server problems on this forum? It's been happening the past few days, where I can enter the forums for about 1 minute, and then it just doesnt load at all for the next 10-15 minutes. No matter what way I do.

Different browser doesnt work either.

Anyone else having the same issues??

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Everyone's been having this problem. :I I don't really think there's much we can do about it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
And it won't get any better either probably =/

Radon

mofo
Great. Now I know my internet isn't screwed. Like said by Egypt, I just keep on refreshing the page until its up again. Hope it's fixed soon.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hey guys, am I the only one that is having server problems on this forum? It's been happening the past few days, where I can enter the forums for about 1 minute, and then it just doesnt load at all for the next 10-15 minutes. No matter what way I do.

Different browser doesnt work either.

Anyone else having the same issues??

Yep, this has been happening to me as well.. for the last few days and it's starting to get really annoying. I think I've only had one time where it actually didn't do that, for once.

legendary_Dosa7

I thought I was the only one who was going thru this... what a relief. But its sure hell of annoying. what i I do is just visit the website later. this really sucks.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
This has been happening to everybody, it sucks, but I guess we'll all just have to live with it.

And yes, if you don't select "remember me" or whatever the option is when you log in, it's going to log you off after you've been idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back