• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First English KH3D Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Wondanyan means Bark's Meow. So they kind of almost directly translated it, I mean Bow wow is another onomatopoeia for barking. So really they just reordered the meow and wow to make it more clever :p

That's why I'm naming mine BowWow Meow. Wondanya can be translated as Bark's Meow or Wonder Meow and I think I kept the pun intact.

anime10121

Awards
Now all I demand are a trailer (not one with gameplay battle grunts as we already had those in the form of the JP trailers) and a working US site, come on Square it's not too much to ask is it?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's why I'm naming mine BowWow Meow. Wondanya can be translated as Bark's Meow or Wonder Meow and I think I kept the pun intact.

I have no idea what I want to name mine yet, but yeah you did keep the pun intact :p

Youniquee

Awards
Me..Me bunny...
like seriously?
ME ME BUNNY?

Why couldn't they keep WonderNyan/Meow? ;A;
Kind of disappointed with the names to be honest...

Ruran

Awards
First english screens and they show the final world xD

Totally read that as "Peepsta Ho"... My owl will be a prostitute.

Now thinking of naming Peepsta Hoo "Dat Ho".

KevVentus

Hmmm, definitely going to be nicknaming those bad boys : P Maybe the names will grow on you though...

And it's quite exciting to see english media steadily rolling out : D

Ruran

Awards
Kuma Panda I wanna name "Big Daddy" after Charlotte's father from The Princess and the Frog because he reminds me of a big bear. :3
I also have the strange urge to call one of my Dream Eaters "Bosworth" but I don't know which one...

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't why I'm so excited over these screens. But those names are just...just...awful. For the most part, at least. Will be renaming them to chracters from my favorite games, movie, books, and shows. That Frog Chef is Bob from That 70s Show. And one's definitely gonna be Kelso.

Ruran

Awards
I don't why I'm so excited over these screens. But those names are just...just...awful. For the most part, at least. Will be renaming them to chracters from my favorite games, movie, books, and shows. That Frog Chef is Bob from That 70s Show. And one's definitely gonna be Kelso.

I suggest Jestabocky be Kelso because it's derpy looking. And the tongue.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Oh, SENA, will you ever stop being incompetent where KH is concerned? I'm glad you're finally releasing English screens and all... but why would you take oversized screenshots of Youtube-quality video and then add in the worst JPEG compression imaginable? o_0; 30KB images at 364p? Why?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, SENA, will you ever stop being incompetent where KH is concerned? I'm glad you're finally releasing English screens and all... but why would you take oversized screenshots of Youtube-quality video and then add in the worst JPEG compression imaginable? o_0; 30KB images at 364p? Why?

Irritating, right? This is some of the worst low res screens I've seen in awhile from SE. I'm hoping it isn't going to be a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back