• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally, The Organization medals! Who is going for them and which one do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
I was hesitant about doing it, but did it anyway. Got some neat new medals, some meh ones, AND THEN I GOT MARLUXIA. :3 Sure I would have preferred a Magic medal, but you know what, it's my first reversed medal and I mean...it's MARLUXIA! I'm not complaining at all.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Sitting this one out because, as others have mentioned, the draws are a real racket presently and without stricter guarantees for at least decent medals there's not much point in participating in them. Also Larxene is the only character in the current Organization pool I want but she seems like a subpar medal so incentive rests in the negative.

I think you mean Sephiroth and Illustrated Sora & Pals.
And anyway, those 2 medals are not like the organization medals. They'll stick around. I'm pretty sure it's actually possible to get them in a daily deal too although the chances are extremely low.
Sephiroth/Sora & Pals can only be drawn during Epic Medal Carnivals. Apparently up until recently even in the JPN version they were considered one-time only deals, but now they'll come back around every once in a while.
My understanding is you can't get them from any other draw, including daily deals. Meanwhile, the Organization medals can be drawn in the daily deals and any other medal campaign going forward.

Kingdom King 13

If you guys only care about getting the Org members though, they will eventually have an Organization themed deal that guarantees an Org Medal. I'd suggest saving your jewels for that.
At this rate, I'll believe it when I see it. Wouldn't be surprised if they do away with such deals.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The Mickey and Broom Medals were not introduced into the Japanese Game until 3 months in. We are only two months in.

appleboy82791

Awards
The Mickey and Broom Medals were not introduced into the Japanese Game until 3 months in. We are only two months in.

Yeah but we've been receiving everything twice as fast as JPN version. Can't really compare like that. As far as I can tell, JPN version got mickey and broom medals around the same time or before as the organization medals. So since we're starting to get organization medals, I think we should be getting the Mickey and broom medals very soon.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah but we've been receiving everything twice as fast as JPN version.
and yet people still complain

Can't really compare like that.
Honestly, we shouldn't really be comparing the NA version to the JPN version at all but here we are.

Regardless though, the Broom Medals were introduced as Coliseum Rewards, since the Coliseum Rewards are only changed monthly, if NA KHUx introduces them in the same way then we'd have to wait for next month -- so, again, three months in. That's if they decide to introduce them the same way of course.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Just spent my second ten pack and got another Marluxia. So far I am happy, but I probably will hold off for now to see if there's a Org pack coming up.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Given that I need better Magic Medals I went for the draw in hopes of getting KHII Kairi or Vivi. Did,'t get them, but I did snag both Marluxia, one of the two I wanted most, and Vexen. Also got KH1 Aerith, so my Magic Medals now have a booster. Definitely worth it IMO.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Given that I need better Magic Medals I went for the draw in hopes of getting KHII Kairi or Vivi. Did,'t get them, but I did snag both Marluxia, one of the two I wanted most, and Vexen. Also got KH1 Aerith, so my Magic Medals now have a booster. Definitely worth it IMO.
KHII Kairi is a Speed Medal, not Magic, just btw.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
13466015_10209062533622600_9032856321147327066_n.jpg

None of them can go into any current medal in my list, but I got Marluxia which I guess is neat.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
13466015_10209062533622600_9032856321147327066_n.jpg

None of them can go into any current medal in my list, but I got Marluxia which I guess is neat.

Wow, you really got a great stash of medals! I was so, so unlucky. Wasted my 3,000 jewels and not one Organization reverse medal or medal of worth. Gosh, I sure could have used Marluxia. Sigh. Congrats, though.

Bank

This is a really bad 'deal' (they're all bad anyway) if you want the Organization medals with even just a single orb lit. There's too much in the pool now. Need to wait for the themed ones.

Bank

But for the record keeping of this thread, I did three pulls for just ONE/1 single Minnie or more Hades:

1st: Hades
2nd: My second Sora & Pals
3rd: My second Sephiroth, Lexaeus
I'm sure they increased the chances in New Zealand.

That's the luck. Totally unfair for everyone else :confused:. I will trade one of my premium draws for a single Minnie. I need one and then I will literally stop pulling until Christmas. Vital for Coliseum.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
But for the record keeping of this thread, I did three pulls for just ONE/1 single Minnie or more Hades:

1st: Hades
2nd: My second Sora & Pals
3rd: My second Sephiroth, Lexaeus
I'm sure they increased the chances in New Zealand.

That's the luck. Totally unfair for everyone else :confused:. I will trade one of my premium draws for a single Minnie. I need one and then I will literally stop pulling until Christmas. Vital for Coliseum.

I really wish we could have trading capabilities, but that would eat away at profits, I guess. If we traded, we wouldn't be buying draws. LOL. Pay to play apps don't work that way.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I really wish we could have trading capabilities, but that would eat away at profits, I guess. If we traded, we wouldn't be buying draws. LOL. Pay to play apps don't work that way.
Making the game MORE socially interactive at the expense of projected profits? Never.
To be honest I would be inclined to perform more draws this way, because aside from getting medals I want, I might end up with a medal someone else needs which I could then trade for one I wanted. Trading Card Games are profitable based on that exact premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back