• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally, The Organization medals! Who is going for them and which one do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I disagree. Even with 5 guaranteed epic medals, only about 2 of them are probably going to be worth anything. You'd still have to do several draws in order to get a majority of the epic medals. And even with 5 guaranteed, it would still take an ungodly amount of draws to actually get enough epic medals to guilt just one. Plus with the way things are now it's impossible to guilt any epic medals. They need to stop jerking us around and actually make it feasible to guilt the epic medals.
If you seriously think 5 guaranteed Epic Medals is okay, we should really agree to disagree.

appleboy82791

Awards
If you seriously think 5 guaranteed Epic Medals is okay, we should really agree to disagree.

So you think it's ok to spend 3000 jewels on a draw where 9 of the medals are absolute crap and the 1 "epic" medal is actually just a polished crappy medal?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sorry to say, but then that#s just bad luck. :/

I'll second this. I might have not had the luck to draw a Sephiroth or other super-rare medals, but I've still drawn a few good ones like KH2 Riku. In fact, I managed to get that particular draw several times over.

Aaanyhow, I'm gonna save up til there's a better chance to get a Roxas medal. It's not like anyone is making me take this current deal anyways.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
So you think it's ok to spend 3000 jewels on a draw where 9 of the medals are absolute crap and the 1 "epic" medal is far from epic?

You guys act like there are only a handful of good medals and all of the rest are absolute trash and that's just not accurate, especially for someone who doesn't already have a stacked deck. The vast majority of epic medals are strong and useful. You may not pull the best medal ever but that doesn't make them useless or not better than other medals you might have. (The only epic medal I think is a real dud is Pinocchio at this point, just because his special attack is only so useful at this point)

You also have to keep in mind that this is a long haul kind of game meant to be played over months

appleboy82791

Awards
You guys act like there are only a handful of good medals and all of the rest are absolute trash and that's just not accurate, especially for someone who doesn't already have a stacked deck. The vast majority of epic medals are strong and useful. You may not pull the best medal ever but that doesn't make them useless or not better than other medals you might have. (The only epic medal I think is a real dud is Pinocchio at this point, just because his special attack is only so useful at this point)

You also have to keep in mind that this is a long haul kind of game meant to be played over months

You're mostly right. But there's several bad epic medals. Pinocchio, Namine, Zack, Aladdin, and Alice at the very least are pretty bad. Do you really think any of the special attacks from those 5 medals are good? If you do though, fine. Agree to disagree. But I'm never going to use those medals.

Yeah their stats are pretty high but some of the lesser medals are pretty close to that. So in general, they're called "epic" medals really on because of their high guilt range. Nothing else about them is "epic". And currently it's near impossible to guilt them. So... the only thing that makes them epic is impossible to do. Therefore, in my opinion, they're not really worth it. A lesser medal that is guilted is always going to be far better than the "epic" medals.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You're mostly right. But there's several bad epic medals. Pinocchio, Namine, Zack, Aladdin, and Alice at the very least are pretty bad. Do you really think any of the special attacks from those 5 medals are good? If you do though, fine. Agree to disagree. But I'm never going to use those medals.

Yeah their stats are pretty high but some of the lesser medals are pretty close to that. So in general, they're called "epic" medals really on because of their high guilt range. Nothing else about them is "epic". And currently it's near impossible to guilt them. So... the only thing that makes them epic is impossible to do. Therefore, in my opinion, they're not really worth it. A lesser medal that is guilted is always going to be far better than the "epic" medals.
JPN players will be the first to tell you that Nami and Alice are both very needed and useful medals for late-game quests.

Idk, man. Just... are we all really going to have the same discussions and arguments every time that they release medals that someone wants but doesn't get? Is that all the Unchained fandom will amount to?

appleboy82791

Awards
JPN players will be the first to tell you that Nami and Alice are both very needed and useful medals for late-game quests.

Idk, man. Just... are we all really going to have the same discussions and arguments every time that they release medals that someone wants but doesn't get? Is that all the Unchained fandom will amount to?

This is not an argument. Just a discussion. And I'm really not disagreeing with you or attacking you. I've made it pretty clear that I don't care too much for the epic medals the way they are now so I'm definitely not just complaining that I didn't get the one I want or something.

Hoid

Awards
So are the Organization Medals limited time like Sephiroth and SRK Illustrated?

appleboy82791

Awards
So are the Organization Medals limited time like Sephiroth and SRK Illustrated?

I think you mean Sephiroth and Illustrated Sora & Pals.
And anyway, those 2 medals are not like the organization medals. They'll stick around. I'm pretty sure it's actually possible to get them in a daily deal too although the chances are extremely low.

frozndevl

Hrrm, I got Larxene and Namine from my pull, also Timless River Pete. So not terrible I don't think.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I think we all get upset when we get less than what we wanted or were excited to get. It's all strictly the luck of the draw. I can only afford one 3,000 jewel draw per month, and I didn't get very lucky at all. The previous draw, I got no Sephiroth or Sora and Pals, only a Cerebes reverse medal. This time, I really, really wanted one of the Magic Organization reverse medals. I got an even worse draw. I got junk medals and one Mickey in Black Organization Coat. I had really wanted that Mickey way back when they offered him, but now, my Power Blade is my strongest blade and Mickey isn't so important. Still, am very happy I got Mickey, but so, so disappointed I didn't get any of the new Organization medals. The rest of my medals were junk...Old medals.

I know we don't like to hear complaints, but it seems that some get unbelievably lucky, while others get shafted. It shouldn't be that way. Anyone who invests 3,000 jewels for these Epic Medal deals should be guaranteed one of the NEW medals, not just old, once considered Epic medals. That's a tricky trick. At this point, I'm not sure I will be investing any more money on these expensive "Epic" draws, at least not until they decide to guarantee one of the new medals as part of the draw.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I have been waiting on the Organization XIII metals to appear in the game for some time now. I would be happy with any of them, but I would really like Marluxia, Zexion, or Vexen. I do wish luck was more in our favor when it comes to these kinds of events though. I did one draw today with 3000 jewels I had been saving up and I got nothing that great. I REALLY don't want to spend $15 so I can try to get more metals again and have a very good chance of getting nothing great yet again. That is why I will usually only spend jewels a max of two times per event, and if I get nothing great then I will just have to deal with it. Randomized pulls are just not worth wasting all that money on.

Last edited:

db256

They support the JP verision like crazy, and its unfair really

cause the reason they support is due to (player count, twitter support, etc) yet at least 30% is from players outside japan. so why not support the world equally?

Their using Legal Greedy tactics to sucker ppl in to give them money. if 10million ppl are playing this game and 10% of them give $15 thats a million right there, this app can be supported by using a fraction of that, so if we support you Square Enix, support us instead of being biased.
I mean you do know most of the world outside japan is getting kh3 and Final Fantasy 15. Help us help you!!!

Danilo Fernando

Namine and Alice are indispensable medals, will always help in bosses with buffs.
30cq890.jpg

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
They support the JP verision like crazy, and its unfair really

cause the reason they support is due to (player count, twitter support, etc) yet at least 30% is from players outside japan. so why not support the world equally?

Their using Legal Greedy tactics to sucker ppl in to give them money. if 10million ppl are playing this game and 10% of them give $15 thats a million right there, this app can be supported by using a fraction of that, so if we support you Square Enix, support us instead of being biased.
I mean you do know most of the world outside japan is getting kh3 and Final Fantasy 15. Help us help you!!!

It's a money making racket, just like all the "pay to play" app games. We can object by not paying the extra $15 for the lousy dice roll of maybe...maybe...getting one of the new Epic medals. Either make it where everyone who pays the 3,000 jewels gets at least one, just one lousy New medal, not a retread old medal, or we don't pay.

As much as I want the Roxas, I think I won't be getting any of the 3,000 jewel Epic Medal disappointments. Better save 600 jewels and every once in a while go for the Daily Deal. You'll get the same crummy medals there anyway. I don't mind paying the money, if they deliver what they should.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I mean, not everyone /wants/ the new Medals either you know. Some people may be angling for one of the older Epic Medals (such as KHII Kairi who is lovely, or one of the other Epic Reversed Medals) and a deal that only guarantees one of the newer Medals would actually feel unfair to them. This way there is a chance for both.

If you guys only care about getting the Org members though, they will eventually have an Organization themed deal that guarantees an Org Medal. I'd suggest saving your jewels for that.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Just popped in to say Cerberus is a great medal.

CkUFhbJVAAIX3G6.jpg

Definitely not a bad medal at all, but not the star of the pick. LOL. Still, while disappointed I didn't get Sephiroth or Sora and Pals, it was minor consolation. Would have preferred Hades. But didn't get that either. LOL. It is basically a roulette game. Pay money and spin the wheel. Some people come up winners, some not so lucky. I just don't understand why the NA version is not as good as the JPN version.

And where are those Mickey and Brooms medals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back