• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally, The Organization medals! Who is going for them and which one do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay, so who is excited about the reverse Organization medals? Yep, the Epic Carnival Deal Organization medal deal is here and it sounds like a winner.

Are you gonna want to go for it?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Who are those? Bishies? Which Autocorrect just tried to turn into Bishops?

Short for bishounen, translated roughly meaning "pretty boy." Used for attractive male anime characters, and sometimes real life. Generally they are sort of girlish looking.

urban dic^

FFxStrife

All of the Org. medals are really good EXCEPT for Vexen, Luxord and Axel.

You do not want those.

LingeringVanitas

I got nothing from the draw. I deleted all 10 medals it gave me from it. That's how bad the draw was....

appleboy82791

Awards
I got nothing from the draw. I deleted all 10 medals it gave me from it. That's how bad the draw was....

They really need to stop screwing us and actually provide good packs to buy with jewels. 3000 jewels for a 10 pack where there's only a guarantee of 1 epic medal and that 1 epic medal is chosen randomly from a pool of around 20 epic medals. So 3000 jewels for at best a 25% chance to get one of the new medals. That's bullshit in my opinion. In order to be worth it, that pack should include 5 guaranteed epic medals.

LingeringVanitas

Lets just say their idea of "epic" wasn't even in my draw. I didn't get anything "epic". It was just old medals that I can't use, and they werent worth selling and they don't give enough exp to put into other medals either. And none were even reversed either. All upright garbage on top of it. That certain draw where you get medals that can't even help you in future quests....I mean the last 3 draws from now and last month I've been screwed over. Like 3 times in a row back to back screw jobs. It's like the game is trolling me or something. And I don't think I am the only one that got screwed I saw someone elses draw which was just as bad over on Twitter. I felt better about it because at least I wasn't the ONLY one getting 100% garbage...except I'm getting it every single time. And this time I am flat broke after it, its going to take me 2 months to get to 3000 jewels again because I'm a freemium player.

Meanwhile on my JPN saves I am getting at least 1 or 2 good medals from the draws that I can actually use.

Muke

whatever
Awards
They really need to stop screwing us and actually provide good packs to buy with jewels. 3000 jewels for a 10 pack where there's only a guarantee of 1 epic medal and that 1 epic medal is chosen randomly from a pool of around 20 epic medals. So 3000 jewels for at best a 25% chance to get one of the new medals. That's bullshit in my opinion. In order to be worth it, that pack should include 5 guaranteed epic medals.
5?!?!?! Lol, wouldn't that make, like, EVERYONE OP

LingeringVanitas

Just 1 would be nice...I can't even seem to ever get 1 good one out of these draws on the NA game.
Unless you count a quest medal as epic? Because the only 5 star it gave me was Olette if all of you wanted to know. THAT was the so called "epic" medal it gave me.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just 1 would be nice...I can't even seem to ever get 1 good one out of these draws on the NA game.
Unless you count a quest medal as epic? Because the only 5 star it gave me was Olette if all of you wanted to know. THAT was the so called "epic" medal it gave me.
Sorry to say, but then that#s just bad luck. :/

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I call bullshit. There are specific medals that are considered epic (tier 3) and you are guaranteed one. Olette is not one of them.

appleboy82791

Awards

I disagree. Even with 5 guaranteed epic medals, only about 2 of them are probably going to be worth anything. You'd still have to do several draws in order to get a majority of the epic medals. And even with 5 guaranteed, it would still take an ungodly amount of draws to actually get enough epic medals to guilt just one. Plus with the way things are now it's impossible to guilt any epic medals. They need to stop jerking us around and actually make it feasible to guilt the epic medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back