• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Am I the only one that thinks the voice acting isn't that good, especially Aqua's voice

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Am I the only one that thinks the voice acting isn't that good, especially Aqua's voice

I'm not thrilled about MX; Terra's and Eraqus's are only okay.

I hated Aqua's voice until this preview (she had some really good lines), but now I think it's just okay.

Thank Arceus for subtitles, or I wouldn't be able to dicipher MX or Jaq!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
MX's voice is horrible he sounds like a smoker or something, Aqua's voice makes her sound like a 10 year older even though she's like 19-20 i think that maybe Ali Hillis(voiced lightning in FFXIII) or Kari Wahlgren(voiced Ashe in FFXII) would have been good choices to vocie her. Terra's also sounds too young but its ok. Ven's could be better, but Eraquis has the best so far it goes well with his character

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i know he's old but i expected something i dont know polished. but i also don't like how in BBS they decided to change the end to in-game graphics, i think it would have been nice to have the CGI scene but just add in the voices and maybe just lose the capes since they edited the armor

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
no i liked aquas voice and vens and vanitas and i love AtW and im getting used to MXs voice but i dont rlly like terras. i guess im used to the deep japanese one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
riku voice sould aweseme i think it has to be a real little kid to bad we could here little sora and little kairi
does anyone know if hayden is voicing older kairi or if it will be alyson stoner
i realy hope it hayden

It'll probably be Alyson.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i know he's old but i expected something i dont know polished. but i also don't like how in BBS they decided to change the end to in-game graphics, i think it would have been nice to have the CGI scene but just add in the voices and maybe just lose the capes since they edited the armor

What do you mean "polished"? MX is atleast 80 years old with a bad back, darkness deep within him so much that it affects his eyes and ears as well as getting rid of his hair... I think that Leonard Nimoy's voice fits with that description. The Japanese one just sounded like a Darth Sidious imitator.

To be honest, the way the ending was written I don't see how it could've been in CGI :/

αsiя

space coke
BBS was already full enough. Adding the CG cutscene would of cut content because the CG scene is around 3 minutes and that's very long and will take up a lot of space, especially for the NA/EU versions.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, for the people who like the original trailer with Vanitas' theme, SE's youtube channel uploaded an HD version.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
So now, the the Vanitas version is the official one? What's with these indecisive people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back