• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Ok,I was pissed when I thought Vanitas' pronounciation was Van-ee-tas,but now Van-ee-tis??Oh lord.....................................Epic Fail

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'd be cool with either VAH-nee-tahs, or as "vanity" with the y replaced by "uhs."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think when MX says "We know so little about the keyblade wars" He says just a tad bit fast. 600th post in this thread by the way lol

Yeah, it's kind of weird, so rhythmic.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

o_0
No he doesn't. Terra is about 19-20. Terra SOUNDS like he's 19 or 20. The JAPANESE version sounds far too old. I personally like the English one much more better because it's much more realistic. I don't expect a 19 year old to have a deep voice at all.

Exactly! I didn't like Terra's Japanese voice. I like the english voice mutch better. The scream near the end of the trailer was awsome.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Whoever made that final vid is awesome. I wish there was a Download link I could use, I'd love to have that on my PSP. With the various additions to it in dialogue, it's just a little better than the original Final-er trailer with the Vanitas theme. Reordering the cutscenes and the Gameplay section was an awesome idea.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Whoever made that final vid is awesome. I wish there was a Download link I could use, I'd love to have that on my PSP. With the various additions to it in dialogue, it's just a little better than the original Final-er trailer with the Vanitas theme. Reordering the cutscenes and the Gameplay section was an awesome idea.

I'm still waiting for the gamescom trailer to go on the playstation network, hope it doesn't take as long as the e3 trailer did.

Kamichamadude

For all you people who want the Vid and want to know who made it. Its on the Official website??
Anyway I have it on my Ipod right now... Woot for realplayer XP

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For all you people who want the Vid and want to know who made it. Its on the Official website??
Anyway I have it on my Ipod right now... Woot for realplayer XP

The thing is, the trailer from the BBS site isn't in the best quality :\

Kamichamadude

Oh yeah makes sense it isnt the best quality hahaha i guess it looks a little better and less pixelated on a smaller screen.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For those who are curious, there is a website that lets you download youtube videos and can go from any format which includes MP4s. (don't worry, it's perfectly safe and virus-free, we use it at school for TV Production class when we need stock footage)

The website is Download Online Videos Save Direct Easily - Savevid.com
You just need to go to the Final trailer on youtube, copy and paste the URL and then hit "Download" and you'll get various options on what file type you want to download.

Just in case people were still wanting to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back