• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
They're the same? Stupid American BbS site having them up as seperate things >:|

Well if you look at the American site now, they just have this list:

Teaser Trailer
E3 Trailer
Launch Trailer
TV Spot

I guess we were originally going to get 2 more trailers but they got canceled. Doesn't matter though... the game's only 17 days away.

Wheels

Well if you look at the American site now, they just have this list:

Teaser Trailer
E3 Trailer
Launch Trailer
TV Spot

I guess we were originally going to get 2 more trailers but they got canceled. Doesn't matter though... the game's only 17 days away.

Ahhh, I understand ^_^ Thank you~!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Point is, overall, both of the trailers were good...they both had flaws...but they were both good, so I'm not shocked SE doesn't want to choose one xP

Also, about Alyson voicing Kairi...I would not be shocked...unless Kairi has a lot of speaking parts in a game, it won't be Hayden...I'm just scared that Alyson will take over Hayden permanently...

Radon

mofo
Point is, overall, both of the trailers were good...they both had flaws...but they were both good, so I'm not shocked SE doesn't want to choose one xP

Also, about Alyson voicing Kairi...I would not be shocked...unless Kairi has a lot of speaking parts in a game, it won't be Hayden...I'm just scared that Alyson will take over Hayden permanently...

I fear this two. But my saving grace is that she literally speaks three worlds for the whole game. Sora, hurry back. Oh and shes is voiced by Alyson.

Heres hoping Hayden returns.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Zack did the best in this trailer. PERIOD.

I love Vanitas though too! But I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't dislike any VA's.

Awards
Zack did the best in this trailer. PERIOD.

I love Vanitas though too! But I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't dislike any VA's.

I pretty much like them all except for Ansem's, and I'm not really feeling Mickey's. It's just too high. But, I like everyone else's :)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I pretty much like them all except for Ansem's, and I'm not really feeling Mickey's. It's just too high. But, I like everyone else's :)

Mickey's new voice sonds exactly like Wayne Alwines voice. I really can't tell the difference.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Actually, I like that Bret's Mickey voice is a tad bit higher pitched than Wayne's; Mickey IS ten years younger in BBS after all, so I personally feel it works for the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Actually, I like that Bret's Mickey voice is a tad bit higher pitched than Wayne's; Mickey IS ten years younger in BBS after all, so I personally feel it works for the game.

I guess Mickey could have not gone through puberty yet lol xP, but I never thought about it that way with the whole 10 years younger thing

WhinyAcademic

Awards
The trailer is much better now with Simple and Clean. I'm warming up to it much more.

Nimoy as Xehanort has officially grew on me. Now it's Nimoy's voice I hear when I think of Xehanort talking. Welcome, Nimoy. Though, the line, "Behold-as a great Keyblade War raged!" Just doesn't sound right for some reason. I prefer the Japanese line, "Behold, the remains of the Keyblade War."

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

WOW. I officially dislike the trailer and its voice acting. Corey Burton as Diz=FAIL...BIG FAIL. Aqua is dull as usual and probably the only good thing about this game will be the secret boss. I hope they make a final mix and have it all voiced in Japanese....ugh....SO depressing.

Gosh, I'm noticing the same things! After hearing Terra's voice in the Japanese game, I expected him to be MUCH MORE DEEPER! He sounds to much like a kid in a muscular adults body. But he did do the part where he's standing over the princess's bed really well. Aqua isn't that good either but it's nice to know that they kept in Jesse Mcartney's awesome voice acting of Roxas, and brought it to Ventus!

I agree though that Mickey's voice actor is right on it. He SHOULD be higher pitched!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess Mickey could have not gone through puberty yet lol xP, but I never thought about it that way with the whole 10 years younger thing

Lol what the hell

I don't really like Simple and Clean as a theme song of BBS. Like, I get why they use it, but I don't think the lyrics fit. The lyrics to Hikari fit a bit better, though. Especially with the remix, which is so full of electronic sounds, when imo a lot of the other music in BBS makes an effort to sound more like it's from the past, with all the string instruments.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Gosh, I'm noticing the same things! After hearing Terra's voice in the Japanese game, I expected him to be MUCH MORE DEEPER! He sounds to much like a kid in a muscular adults body.

o_0
No he doesn't. Terra is about 19-20. Terra SOUNDS like he's 19 or 20. The JAPANESE version sounds far too old. I personally like the English one much more better because it's much more realistic. I don't expect a 19 year old to have a deep voice at all.

PowerIsNothing

o_0
No he doesn't. Terra is about 19-20. Terra SOUNDS like he's 19 or 20. The JAPANESE version sounds far too old. I personally like the English one much more better because it's much more realistic. I don't expect a 19 year old to have a deep voice at all.

I agree fully. People focus too much on the fact that he is well built, and not the fact that he is still a teenager.

Ralz

I have to say, this is the one trailer where I'm really starting to believe Nimoy can pull Xehanort off. His line "see more worlds, seek out the darkness that upsets the balance and bring an end to him" really connected, seemingly. I think his expression on his face was what made it work.

The trailer also hits me for nostalgia, and Ansem's line at the start and end really set the mood great, for me, anyway. Two weeks now, the pressure's building more and more.

Awards
Though, the line, "Behold-as a great Keyblade War raged!" Just doesn't sound right for some reason. I prefer the Japanese line, "Behold, the remains of the Keyblade War."

That isn't exactly the line, they cut it short.
You can hear the whole thing here.

They seem to do that at several points in the trailer. We also know that they cut off a chunk of Flora's line when she's talking to Ven.

I have to say, this is the one trailer where I'm really starting to believe Nimoy can pull Xehanort off. His line "see more worlds, seek out the darkness that upsets the balance and bring an end to him" really connected, seemingly. I think his expression on his face was what made it work.

I was thinking the same thing. When he says "and bring an end to him," it really does sync well.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think when MX says "We know so little about the keyblade wars" He says just a tad bit fast. 600th post in this thread by the way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back