• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11)

αsiя;5226361 said:
Except for the Disney characters and Hades right?
For the most part yeah, but even then, some of their dialogue is translated rather... eh.

I don't care for this localization, the snippets of the secret ending don't sound nearly as good and so many lines are localized oddly and then delivered just as bad. Bleh. Disappointing. Bring on Re:Coded.

Hm, I liked the voice acting :p
Terra is kind of meh, but everyone else sounds great. (just thank god they're not using Alyson Stoner in this game) :D
Get ready to be disappointed, because she IS in this game.

D

Deleted member 87467

Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

things i liked
1.Vanitas laugh
2.Aqua refusing the date made me lol
3.Ven voice acting

Things I hated
1.Terra sounds chldish sometimes
2.Aqua VA
3.Ansem VA
4.MX sounds funny sometimes

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The only disappointment for me is no Christopher Lee and maybe Terra's VA sometimes

Shadow Key

I'm very disappointed in the voice acting for Terra and Aqua. They're really, really poor IMO...

I like Ventus and Vanitas, and ATW sounds really good. I like his voice a lot better than what he sounded like in Re:CoM. Plus all the Disney characters sound GREAT. I could barely hear Braig, which made me sad... oh, and the AWESOME MUSIC CHANGE INSTEAD OF SIMPLE AND CLEAN WAS IN MY OPINION PWNSOME.

D

Deleted member 87467

yah the disney characters were great

it makes me so mad that the VA is really bad and ive been waiting 5 years for this game

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards

Hm, I liked the voice acting :p
Terra is kind of meh, but everyone else sounds great. (just thank god they're not using Alyson Stoner in this game) :D

Well actually, they are. She's playing Xion and Kairi in the secret ending.

Musical charm

this....this trailer is freakin' awsome, I just finished watching it, I don't even know what to say, it left me breathless....I'm gonna watch it again!!!

Exavier

I was alright with everything.
MX's voice was alright it'll take time to get used too though.
Terra needs a deeper voice.
Im fine with Aqua's voice.
Vanitas's name sounded odd, but they couldn't make it sound too spanish/latin.
I like AtW's narration.

I only see a problem with Terra.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

So much awkward line delivery...Nimoy's gravely man voice still doesn't suit Master Xehanort's tiny frame..

Oh well, lol.

Peter Pan's voice is very awkward..

Also, isn't DiZ's voice supposed to be the guy from Star Wars? Sounded very different...but his line delivery was really good, as was Vanitas'.

Last edited:
Awards

A NEW RRRRIIIIIIDDGEE- I MEAN RRRRRRUMBLE RRRRRRRACING LEVEL.

Also, what the fuck man.
How do they get Christopher Lee to voice three scenes in Days and NOT get him for Birth by Sleep.
His speech in BbS was DiZ's crowning moment of awesome, you'd figure they'd get the superior voice actor.
Every time I listened to it in Japanese, I'd sort of imagine it in Christopher Lee's voice and get pumped.

BbS, I am disappoint.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

O_O
That was so... epic.
Vanitas' voice sounds less like Sora now, compared to the other trailers.
ATW is voiced by Corey Burton, so it made me angry. Luckily he's only in the Secret Ending.
Secret Boss looks even more awesome, just because he is.
Aqua sounds good now.
Terra sounds meh.
Mickey's "Keyblades aren't meant to be used to hurt people" line was ruined.
Nimoy is too good of a VA that it put's the awesomeness that MX once had to shame in comparison.
Vanitas Theme > Hikari - This was awesome.
Overall, I jizzed in my pants.

Sempied

Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

+ Terra really improved from the Gamespot version.
+ Vanitas lines sound much more darker, and hostile.
+ Braig, Lea, Isa, Ven all are great
+ Eraqus, and Xehanort fit well. Eraqus has always fit, and MX actually sounds like an old dying man.
+ Terra sounds less childish, but i'd like to think this will gradually grow more as his character does in the plot.
+ Corey Burton narrating is nice, very nice. :)

- Aqua sounds ver emotionless on lines "Oh. You mean. No. - My Name is uhm uh, gee Master Aqua! yeah." :/
- Terra "Being a keyblade wilder is great!" sounded bad, voice range there, but it's hopefully just the awkward line
- Lack of Simple and Clean, that sounded like something you'd hear from Crisis Core style of music. -___-
- Ven's line on his friends giving him power could've had much more appeal, a yell would've been more convincing.
- Vanitas laugh was just.....It was better than the original that sounded so scripted, but just ugh.

Awards

A NEW RRRRIIIIIIDDGEE- I MEAN RRRRRRUMBLE RRRRRRRACING LEVEL.

Also, what the fuck man.
How do they get Christopher Lee to voice three scenes in Days and NOT get him for Birth by Sleep.
His speech in BbS was DiZ's crowning moment of awesome, you'd figure they'd get the superior voice actor.
Every time I listened to it in Japanese, I'd sort of imagine it in Christopher Lee's voice and get pumped.

BbS, I am disappoint.

He either couldn't fit it into his schedule, they weren't gonna pay him what he wanted, or he just didn't want to do it. Simple as that. I'm disappointed about it too.

D

Deleted member 87467

Im afraid to watch the secret ending in english because im scared its goin to ruin it for me

noshade15

LOL! pleeeeease tell me someone else heard the "Old Witch" when she gave the apple to Snow White!!! LOL I thought her voice died, totally a fail cave! I laughed SOOO hard!!!

Awards

Can anyone tell what DiZ says at the end?

"Maybe he can set things right. A boy like him who touches [....?]. He could open the [right? light?...what?] and save all those people whose lives [no clue on the rest of it]. His name is..."

Awards

Well we saw that the inside of Disney Castle will be a track for Rumble Racing, and that Pete is a D-Link. I wonder if there will be anymore. I'd like to see Hercules be a D-Link, and possibly Hades and Captain Hook for Terra, since Ven and Aqua have more D-Links than him, because they both get Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Snow White and he doesn't.

fantasy08

Here you go grass.:)

"Sad to say, they nearly fell to darkness more than once. But at every turn, that boy arrived, with Keyblade in hand... To save the day. Maybe he can set things right. A boy like him who touches so many. He could open the right door. And save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin."

noshade15

I'm so excited! but there was something wrong.... listen to the humans of "Laxaeus & Xaldin" the two guarding the gate.... now why was that edited!? b/c in the other trailers you hear their voice. idk

am I the only one who noticed this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back