• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

alrite heres my opinion for each VA

1. Ansem- I hate that it is not Chris Lee, but Corey Burton is way better here than he was in ReCom. I think his voice fits well with THAT scene that he is in. 4/5
2. Terra-Except for the flashback in LoD, he's def gotten better. My fav lines were "What did YOU do" and his scream is beast. 4/5
3. Aqua-ehhh still a hit and miss. She doesnt sound her age...she sounds like a mom. The master Aqua line was horrid 2/5.
4.Ven- Atta boy, Jesse 5/5
5. Eraqus- Hamill is such a beast VA, butttt he sounds a lot like Fire Lord Ozai. Too evil sounding 4/5
6. Master Xehanort- I just got over the froggy throat, but now VANEEDUS?! Fuck Xehanort 1/5
7. Vanitas-My fav. Sounds evil but not over the top. 5/5
Aqua's the more of the big sister of the group, that would explain the mom like voice.

Ivinator

I loved that trailer! Mickey's voice was great. Vanitas got better. Ansem was the only issue, but he sounds good.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Yeah let's rate em'

Terra: Except for that one scene in the beginning great job mystery VA great job, best line for me was the "So you've been watching me." 4/5
Ven: Jesse seriously knows how to pull off a 'sora personality' depsite playing an emo kid through the series 5/5
Aqua: I don't know what she said to zack, her voice is a hit and miss but meh its...not terrible 2.5/5
MX: VANEETUS...that is all. 3/5 oh and KEYBLADEROAR (yes i spelt rawr)
ME: Mark Hamill is top notch made ME sound a bit shady tho 4/5
VaNEEdus: I was surprised on how much I actually enjoyed his voice and his LAUGH 4.5/5
Mickey: what can I do? he's the official replacement 3.5/5
Ansem: I like him even if it isn't Lee. shoot me. 4.5/5

Disney villians (pete, maleficent, etc.): Terrific 5/5

Tidus14

whew. Wgen terra pissed off against MX . I like his voice them.
Good find!! I knew it will be the jump fiesta trailer. <3

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Super awesome find thanks a lot!!!

The voices are great just how i imagined.

The trailer is awesome, i spotted some new moves and did i see right?

Aqua goes Fast and Furious?!

Anyway Birth by sleep is gonna rock like there is no tomorrow!!!

Radar

Bronze Member

That. was. awesome.

I thought it was pretty cool how they changed the second song/theme, instead of hikari, but vanitas' laugh was not bad at all in my opinion. I dont like how MX said Vah-NEE-tis, I say it different.

But it was a really good trailer I'd say 4/5.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

xD
I loved "Vah-NEE-Tiss"'s laugh. So epic ;3
Terra's voice sounds better.
Aqua sounds really good now, and so does MX.
Wow, I cant wait :DDD

(I lol'ed at Mickey's line. It sounded so lame xDD)

EDIT: I'm gonna have to get used to VahNEEtas just like i did to She-on. :/

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke

lol wow at Terra.

EDIT: hey wtf, they took out my favorite song hikari/simple and clean.

For anyone who is getting mad on how Vanitas is pronounced, I'm pretty sure that's how is pronounced since that is how they say it Latin.

Last edited:

spicklespop

Yeah, I'd have to say it pretty much is... Some stuff got changed, but when it comes down to it it's basically the same thing... but IN ENGLISH! YEAHH!

Awards

Can someone upload this to YouTube? I'm without a computer for most of the day, so all I've got is my phone which can't play flash. =/

It's hard to rip it, especailly since there's no source url for the video, but I'm sure someone's a lot better than me at doing it, so hopefully it'll be on there soon.

JTD95

Terra: He did preety good.
Aqua: She is okay sometimes but doesn't have much emotions in her voice.
Ventus: He did great as expected!
Master Eraqus: His voice is awesome!
Master Xehanort: This voice too, very good! He also pronounces Vanitas the same way I do.
Vanitas: Very good!
Ansem: Good, too bad it isn't Lee but Burton is better now than he was in Re:COM.

fantasy08

The transition to Van's theme was severely out of place.Then there's the loudness. I couldn't even hear what Ansem said at the end. I mean who put this trailer together. A 5 year old. Didn't seem that professional to me.

Glad to hear Van's name is pronounced like I always say it.
Don't get the Ansem voice disappointment. He sounds like Lee's Ansem to me. He did in Re:Com as well.

Aqua sounds like an android as usual. Emotion Willa. Emotion. It never hurt anyone. 1/5
Ven- Perfect as always. McCartney nailed it as usual.5/5
Terra- either sounds to young or emotionless. His scream at the end was good though. As was his spying on me line. 1 in a half/5
MX- Godawful. Atrocious. I hate it. I always will. Delivery and everything is just disgusting.0/5
ME- voice is okay,but it doesn't fit him. Should have been switched with MX. 1/5
Vanitas- laugh was really good. Excellent. Sounded crazy and masculine. He's japanese laugh at that point sounded silly and feminine.4/5
Isa and Lea- bad. I can't believe that Was Kirk and Quinton. They sounded horrible.1/5
Braig- sounds different then Xigbar,but still overall good.4/5

Last edited:

Ivinator

Did anyone else like young Riku's voice? I thought it fit perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back