• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X:Dawn of Sin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Kente listened in on the conversation as Sayuri accepted two more gaurdians. Two more warriors for the trip. Looks like we have three warriors, one black mage, and a white mage. this should be good. He thought to himself as he waited for her to summon the aeon.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri took a deep breath as she pulled out her golden staff from the sheath, that it was held in, on her back. She held it out at arms length in front of her, then spun it about three times. As she slowly brought her arms above her head symbols started to appear on the ground around her. The staff was brought down now as lights, looking like pyriflies ((or however you spell it ;>> )), came up from the strange markings on the ground and flew up towards the now cloudy sky. The clouds parted to let some sun shine through, but as they parted a huge creature flew down. It landed right next to Sayuri, it had the appearence of a large bird, but with bat-like wings. Now, the clouds were clearing

Sayuri was amazed by the creature she had just summoned, she didn't think it would be this beautiful. Smiling she walked up towards it and placed a small hand on its beak. She giggled as it nuzzled her hand and she stroked the feathers around its neck, "Greetings, Valefor."

yado

I taste delicious
"Woah, now that is cool." Kente said looking at the creature Sayuri had summoned. "Excuse me, Kente." A voice said. He turned to see a women about his age standing behin him."Your mother needs to talk to you." She said. Kente gave a nod and ran though the crowd and into the shop. When he got there, his mother still sat in the same.
"I don't want you to leave." She said."Are you still angry about that." He aske dwalking closer."Do you know what used to happen to summoner when they summoned the final aeon." She said angerily."I know, they died." Kente responded."Then why do you still want her to go." She asked. "Because its her choice and their isn't anything I can do to change it." Kente said, his voice begining to get louder. "You should still try." She said. "Look, even f try, she is going to go, and if i stay here, she will be out there without a black mage." He shouted angerly."With how much you lke her, im urprised you haven't convinced her to stay so she wouldn't die." He mother said.
Kete didn't even respond. He walked out of the hut and saw Sayuri still talking to people and he began to walk out of the village.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Rage stood, astonished at the beautiful creature she brought forth. He was impressed to say the least. He stayed back, watching as everyone else moved in closer to pet the majestic beast. Everything seemed calmer than usual around these parts. It had been a long time since the last time Sin came around to stir things up. His gaze slowly drifted towards the clear blue water. He knew this calm wasn’t going to last forever. That’s why this creature was here today. Rage looked back down at the Aeon, resting his hands on the handle of his sword. It was going to be a long night since it would be the last time for a long while before they get back.

sephy 9 2 5

((just glancing ahead are we going to rp traveling to the next town ))

Terrance and the many others in the crowd watch in awe of the magnificent aeon. "It's been so many years" one villager said happily. "Valefor the Aeon of Besaid has returned" a villager yelled. It seemed like the summon had put a smile on everyone's face. The summoning was very uplifting for the crowd. "Sin better watch out!" laughed another. "And to think this is only the beginning" says Terrance with a smile. The crowd praises summoner Sayuri for a job well done.....

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri slid her staff back into position on her back. She tried to keep up with all the conversations, the villagers never seemed to rest once she was around. As she talked though, her gaze fell on Kente who was leaving the village. Curiosity took over, why would he leave now? Giving a quick bow and apology, she tried to get through the crowd. Once she was finally out, she ran towards the path that would take her out of the village, its master no longer by it side, Valefor spread its wings and flew up into the sky once more.

Running as fast as she could, she finally caught up with Kente. Before she could talk, she caught her breath. Not knowing what to say, though, she walked silently next to him, her haggardness slowly returning.

yado

I taste delicious
((yeah, we will rp our way to other villages))
Kente continued to walk down the trial. He noticed Sayuri was walking next to him but didn't say anything. He walked up to a spot where the was a great veiw of the village and stoped. "Your probally wondering why I walked out here." He said to Sayuri as he looked at the village. "I'm out here because i got into an agurement with my mom." He said looking towards Sayuri."Thinks I'm crazy or something for not stoping you from going on the pilgramage." He said sitting down.
"Well, i guess I can't worry thoung, tomorws the big day, tommorow begins the jorny to Zanarkand." He said tring to ignore the fight he had with his mother.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri gazed out at the village, this might just be the last time she was going to see it. "I...I'm going, your mother may not want it, you may not. But still, I have to go...to save this world, for Spira. Yuna found a way to live after she defeated Sin, so maybe we could to. Maybe even defeat him for good this time." A single tear slid down her cheek as she said this. "Though, I have to admit, I'm pretty scared."

yado

I taste delicious
((g2g after this))
Kente stood up and turned to Sayuri."Theres nothing worng with being afrad." He said smiling at her."I knew you would go on, weither I wanted you to or not, I've known that for a whle now." He said. "But thats why, I'm coming with you. No matter what happens, me,Mistsume, and the others wll always be there." He said and smiled a her.
He walked up to her and wiped the tear off her face."Theres nothing to worry about." He said smling at her.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: its mitsuhide >.>

mitsuhide looks at the aeon in amazement and awe and waks away and sees kente and sayuri and thinks ' hmm i think its better if i left them alone they might need it' "right well uh i wodner where am i going to be staying at?" he says to himself

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri smiled at her friend, "Thank you." Looking around, as if she were somewhat embarrased, she hugged him tight. "I should go back to the village, I must say "good bye" to everyone." She gave a small bow as she excused herself and ran off down the path towards the village.

((Sorry its so short ;>> ))

yado

I taste delicious
Kente watched Sayuri run off to the Village and turned to see the overview of the village. Many people still stood near the center of the city so they could talk to her once more. What is there we can do? What if the chain truly is unbrakeable, and sin will just come back. He thought to himself but the shook his head. No, its possible, it has to be, but I don't have enough information to break the chain. I guess i will need to wait till we reach Zandarkand. He though to himself and began to walk back to the village.
On the way back, the path was empty, even feinds seemed to be gone. So empty. He thought to himself. He walked back into town and saw that everyone was still crowded around Sayuri. He slowly looked around and saw mitsuhide walking by himself. He quickly ran up to him."look a little lost, whats up?" He asked him.
((hey guys, im going to be away from the computer the WHOLE weekend, someone is going to have to talk contol of my charcter. Sorry about this.))

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm oh nothing just thinkin bout whats going to happen tomorrow this is going to be one hell of a life changing journey i know that but also about what my great great grandfather told my father about the summoners and stuff i still dont think its true though that most of them actually quit thier quest to fight sin and used thier aeons for other purposes and that there are unsent spirits and stuff i mean come on when you think about it its hard to beleave(sp?) you know?" Mitsuhide kind of says unsuringly

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:last post till sunday and Galacion, that is really hard to understand. use periods dude. Also, someones gotta control my charcter
IC:"Yeah, its gonna be tough." Kente said uneasy."But at least we get see places like Luca and Macalania." He said tring to give an upside. "Well, its gonna get late soon, we should probally get ready to sleep for a bit, before he big day." He said looking up at the sky.

Cho_Hakkai_657

OOC: I'm gonna be gone the whole weekend as well ;>> *Off to the JaFax convention o_o/)*

IC:As the sun set, Sayuri was still in deep conversation with the vilagers. There was now a fire in the center of the village where she had just called her aeon not that long ago. Soon, she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. Deciding to call it a night so she could finally get some rest, she stood and bowed to the small group that was still around the fire, excusing herself.

Sayuri enterd her hut and sat on her cot. She sighed a little and lay back on the pillow. Before she could even pull the blanket over herself, she was fast asleep.

sephy 9 2 5

((man everyone's going to be gone including me........lol. I'll try to keep posting as much as possible but if I can't I'm sry in advance))

Terrance decided all this joy and happiness was a bit to overwhelming for him so he decided to go the dock for some quiet time by himself. As Terrance walked thought about his hometown in Kilika.

"I sure do miss that place" he said.

The times where he experienced happiness were far and too few in between. Terrance could barely recall any happy moments he had. Most of his life wasn't spent really playing with other kids. More or less it was training and more training. A never-ending routine that he was forced to go through. Seeing all that happiness back in Besaid made him yearn for that feeling.

"One day when I when I return to Kilika I will experience this happiness" he smiled.

Terrance gazed up into the sky daydreaming redoing the memories of the past in his mind and replacing them with things he always wished he could do.

"I sure do miss Kilika" he sighed.

yado

I taste delicious
((back....so, If you don't mind I'm just going to skip to the next morning, i know your not asleep sephy, but we should move on.))
Kente opened his eyes. It was mid morning and the village was begining to become active now that the villagers were waking up. He got up and went to wlak out the door when his mom step by the door."Leaving, i see." She said. "Yeah, gotta go and start this pilgramage." He said and walked out, not even saying good bye. He then walked into the middle of town and looked around. Wonder if anyone else is awake. He thought.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
OoC:I know I don't post here much,but i will post more from now
IC:Ryoku awoke the next morning and got dressed.He was thinking about the pilgramage and if he would die or not.Ryoku walked out of his house and went to the temple.When he got to the temple he prayed for a safe pilgramage and walked out.Ryoku walked to the middle of the town and saw kente.He walked up to him and said "I don't think we've met before my name is Ryoku."

yado

I taste delicious
"The names Kente." Kentee said looking at Ryoku."you look familar, are you one of Sayuris gaurdians?" He asked him looking around town to see if Sayuri or the other garudians were up.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Mitsuhide wakes up and looks around to see if anyone else is up "hmm well i guess i better get going" Mitsuhide gets up an gets dressed and heads to the temple to pray for a safe trip and on the way there he sees that kente and ryoku are up "hmm i guess thye met now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back