• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X:Dawn of Sin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

Terrance had just held his last conversation with his father before going on his quest to become a guardian of the summoner and his assurance next time he and his father met he would be able to defeat him. Terrance left his small house on the south eastern part of Besaid and headed for the temple.

As Terrance made his way he noticed some of the priests were gathered outside and sensed something was wrong. "Why does everyone look so anxious" he asked. The priests didn't reply. "Did something happen to the summoner...?" One of the priest came up to Terrance with a little bit of uncertainty in his voice. "Well we don't really know for sure what's going on" he replied. "She's been in their for quite awhile...almost a day now" the priest said. He seemed somewhat worried. "I'm sure she's alright but I feel uneasy" said the priest. Terrance tried to please the priest by giving a slight smirk. "Hopefully she'll be alright" Terrance said. He then looked at the priest seriously. "May I go in I wish to offer my services to the summoner?" he asked. "Hmmm....I was wondering why it interested you" replied the priest. The priest gives Terrance directions to go inside a room where Sayuri current guardian is. "But remember under no circumstance do not go into the fayth....it's forbidden" he said sternly. "I understand" replied Terrance.

Before he could make his way into the temple a priest ran out and told everyone outside the news. "Summoner Sayuri has finished" the priest said relieved. "Well I guess I best be on my way" said Terrance. He waved goodbye to the previous preist he had talked to.

((U came out and finished while I was posting lol))

Galacion

Bronze Member
"heh looks like this is the beggining of us guarding your life aint that right kente?" Mitsuhide says somewhat sparingly and thinks for a moment and finaly ill be able to fight these sin spawns hopefully there will be more people other than us helping protecting her

sephy 9 2 5

Terrance walks up to Summoner Sayuri and what appears to be her two guardians.
He bows to show his respect and then asks her if she will accept his offer for his services. "Hello there...I know this seems kind of awkward but you appear to be short on guardians" he says. A summoner must have at least three by her side....and since there's nobody else around may I be that third?" he asks. "Sin has destroyed parts of my hometown in Kilika...I must help stop it" he says. "I'd like to protect you and to give my life on my town's behalf and on my own if need be on your pilgrimage to defeat Sin" says Terrance.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hey dude uh shes kinda semi kncoked out man and she need her rest so can i take a name message and ill get bak to you unless she can still answer if not ill let you know if when shes awake but hey feel free to hang around us in the mean time ya know we always could use the help" Mitsuhide says atempting to sound funny with the message thing

sephy 9 2 5

A tear drop appears on the side of Terrance's head. He looks over at Sayuri semi-unconscious and smiles. "Hehe...I guess I can do that; it's not like I have any other choice" he laughs. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself...my name is Terrance Omazu what's your name?" he asks.

yado

I taste delicious
Kente put her arm around her shoulder and helped her out to the temple. Weh they got out, many people that were praying now swarmed towards them. He mangaed to get her through and amke it out of the temple.He listened to what Terrance and Mitshuide talk then made his way to her hut and laid her down on the bed. Alright, now she should beable to sleep for a bit. He thought.
He walked out and saw a priest walk up."When will the summoner show us the aeon." The priest asked."She's beat, let her rest, and I'll let the word out when shes ready." Kente said.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"me my name is Mitsuhide Maru nice to meet ya" mitsuhide says as he looks at kente leave with sayuri "well there he goes come on" mitsuhide says running after kente and thinks to himself 'what happend to kilika after it was attacked?'

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri didn't rest for long, she didn't expect to anyways. Almost as soon as Kente had left her tent, her eyes had fluttered open. Her stomach made a noise again, resting a hand on it, she thought of when she could eat again. For she still had to show her village the aeon, then finally she could rest, that is if the villagers wouldn't wait until the celebration later. Sitting she let out a sigh, a summoners work was never done.

She stood and walked over to the blanket that was used to resemble a door, hanging from the ceiling of the hut. Pushing it over so that she could walk out, she saw Kente conversing with one of the temple priests. She walked over to them, slowly, because she was still a little weary. As she neared, she bowed, "Greetings," she stood straight, "Shall I summon the Aeon for the village to see now?"

yado

I taste delicious
"Are you sure you." Kente was cut off mid scentce by one of the temple priest."Of course you can, I'll go tell the other priest you are ready." The priest said and then made his way to the temple."Ok, as i was about to say, you sure you have got enough energy to summoner, you havent eating in close to a day." He asked her as he saw peoploe begining to gather around the town square.
Wow, words getting around fast about the summoning. He thought as he waited for Sayuri to respond.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Name:Ryoku
Race:Human
appearence:Black hair,Blue eyes,Black jacket,Blue eyes,Dark jeans
Weapons:Two katanas
Job:Guardian
Bio:Ryoku was born in besaid.When ryoku was five a fire killed his parents.Ryoku lived by himself for years.These years of his life he developed a rage from some people.When he was about ten he decided that he wanted to be a guardian.So ryoku trained everyday until he was eighteen and became a Guardian.

Cho_Hakkai_657

"Yes, Kente, I'll be fine," Sayuri smiled kindly at her friend, "I'll get some rest after the summoning. Thank you for worring about me, though." With this, she walked over to the center of the village as she waited for the rest of the villagers to come. While she waited she greeted them and seemed as if she wasn't in captivity all day, suddenly she seemed full of energy.

yado

I taste delicious
Kente smiled at her as she walked out into the middle of the town and began to greet people.Looks like almost everyone in town is here. he thought as he scaned the crowd to see his mom was not anywhere to be seen. He walked off down the road and into a small shop hut and saw his mom sitting behind the counter.
"Don't you want to watch the summoning." Kente asked walking up to her."No." She said quickly."You alright?" He asked but she turned away."You shouldn't go, you could die." she said."way, and so did a whole lot of people in kilika because i summoner hasn't completed the pilgramage." Kente said and walked out.I can't beleive she is makeing such a big deal. He thought as he walked closer to the middle to watch the summon.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"looks like its time!" mitsuhide runs to sayuri and stops for a second to take a breather and sighs for a second and says "are you sure you want to do this now? you can still get some rest before you do." Mitsuhide says half eager and worried

sephy 9 2 5

Terrance looks around in awe of the people gathering in the center of town just to see the summoner. "I never knew a summoner had so much impact" said Terrance. The villagers seem very anxious to witness the summoning. "Hmm... I wonder what aeon comes from this place" says Terrance. "I'm only familiar with Kilika's own aeon..." he says. "It's so much out in this world I probably don't know about, up until now, I guess it just hasn't occured to me" he says. Terrance thinks back to his father's statement that venturing out in the world would serve him well. "I'm anxious to see the aeon too" he laughs. Terrance notices the summoner looks rejuvanated. "She's seems fine now" he realizes.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Rage stood out side of a hut, his back leaning agaisnt it with his arms crossed. He watched as people began to meet and great Sayuri. It has been sometime since he had saw a summoning. He remember the first time he saw one, amazed at the beast that these people can being forth to fight in battle along side them. He looked up in the sky, remembering back when he did see his first summon. It was back near his home in Luca during the tournments and everyone was there to see. He saw a fellow guardian begin to approch the young summoner. He pushed himself of the hut, and silently made his way behind him. "So how long, has it been since she first wen't in there? 2, 3 days?" He asked, startling him.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc:uh who ya talkin to?

"oh yea by the way sayuri theres a guy by the name of terrance and he was wondering if he could join us and also be your gurdian?" mitsuhide says before he forgets to tell her since she would most likely be busy afterwards with everythign else and stuff

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ryoku was at the beach looking into the ocean."Just think in summoner Yuna started her pilgramage in Besaid.Ryoku walked back to the besaid.When he got back to besaid he saw alot of people gathering around in a circle.He walked over to look and see what all the commotion was about.He saw summoner Sayuri and her guardians.While he was looking he thought "Maybe I could be a guardian for this pilgramage I can't back down after all these years of training."

Ryoku walked up to Sayuri,and her guardians."Great summoner Sayuri I come with a request may I be a guardian for your pilgramage?"Ryoku asked Sayuri.

Cho_Hakkai_657

"Oh," Sayuri let out a small noise in shock, "Well..." she looked toward Terrance and then to Ryoku, they could be of help after all, she only had two guardians for the trip, "Thank you for your offer. And yes, I would like all the help I can get to defeat Sin." Smiling as she bowed, "Thank you."

As she had bowed, Sayuri noticed the crowd had grown, the whole village was here now. Smiling kindly, she looked to her guardians, "I need room for the summoning, please" she scaned the crowd, seeming a bit nervous. She backed up so she was in the middle of the crowd, and waited until her friends had moved so she could show her aeon.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"you got it!" Mitsuhide backs away and makes sure that hes far away enough to have plenty of room and to see it "hmm i wonder what are aeons made of anyways?" so he keeps looking aorund seeing if the crowd got any bigger

sephy 9 2 5

The whole village seemed to be there to witness it. Everyone was there from store clerks to little children. Amongst the crowd Terrance looked for his father. He glanced up into the various faces and saw nothing. "I wonder where he is" Terrance said slightly worried. Terrance thinks back to the times when he was young in Kilika and his father used to tell him stories about the infamous aeons. The stories fascinated Terrance so much so that he used to dream in his sleep of being a summoner. One day he expressed his dream to his father only to be met with humility. His father would continue to tell him over and over though that dream would never be realized. Terrance sometimes felt as if his father was forcing his dream of his son to be a great warrior onto him. Now that Terrance has grown up though he understands that anybody can't just one day decide to be a summoner. "I got to admit I was a bit foolish back then" Terrance said with a smile. But there was always that sense of regret in the back of his mind that he should have at least given a try...
“Hmm sometimes I wish I could do the things Sayuri does” he sighed. He looks back into the crowd to see if his father had showed up. “I guess he’ll be alright...” he said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back