• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X:Dawn of Sin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
"The names Ryoku nice to meet you."Ryoku said shaking his hand.When he asked if Ryoku was of Sayuri's guardians Ryoku replied "Yeah I trained everyday for all of my life to become a guardian."Ryoku looked up into the sky and said "How many more days to the anniversery of Summoner Yuna's pilgramage?"Ryoku asked Kente."Like two or something?"

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri yawned as her eyes fluttered open. She had't relised she had fallen asleep. Sitting and swinging her feet over the cot, she stretched and let out a big yawn. Today was the day, she had to be awake for it, but she was finding it hard to not lie back down and close her eyes. She rubbed them and stood, walking out of her hut as she did so.

yado

I taste delicious
"I think its three." Kente said answering Ryokus answer."I sure hope that the others get up soon though, if they don't we may have to spend a longer time in Kilika then we should." He said looking up at the sun to see it was to be mid morning."But, i guess since we will be one of the first summoners, no big hurry." He said looking around the town to see Sayuri was up."well, look whos up." he said loking towards Sayuri.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri sheilded her eyes as she exited the hut. It had to have been about midday for the sun to be this bright already, she had already wasted half the day. Quickly she looked around for her friends, or rather guardians now. She grinned as she saw Kente and Ryoku and made her way over to them. "Good morning," She smiled as she bowed slightly. "Where are the others? We must leave soon, so that we are not behind."

Zexilicious

Ryoku noticed that Sayuri was awake and he said "Good morning."Ryoku said to Sayuri."I think they are still sleeping."Ryoku said."We really need to get Kilika."Ryoku said.Ryoku noticed he forgot something at his house.He ran back and got his moms necklace.He always carried this around to remember his parents."

Galacion

Bronze Member
Mitsuhgide reutrns from the temple to the camp area where they slept and sees that sayuri was awake "hmmm well good morning light sleeper, hope you didnt wake up too violentlently" mitsuhide says rather sarcastically "heh so when we going too head out?"

sephy 9 2 5

Terrance awoke in his room after what seemed like an eternity of slumber. He didn't even really remember falling asleep. The day before almost seemed like a blur to him. He got up and got dressed. He made his way over to his father''s room to see if he had overslept. His father was notorious for sleeping in late.

"Huh? He doesn't seem to be here..."

It then struck Terrance that his father had been gone since yesterday. Terrance began to get worried.

yado

I taste delicious
Kente noticed that everyone was here but Terrence."Thats weird, I thought i saw Terrencce up earlier." He said and looked around. "Alright, well, I geuss we wait for Terrence." He said looking at everyone.

sephy 9 2 5

Terrance eventually gave up looking for is father as it was no use.

"My father should be alright" he said.

It seemed that the guardians and Summoner Sayuri were gathered outside.

"They must be waiting on me" he said.

He picked up his katana and headed out to meet them. It was a nice clear day outside. There was not a cloud to be seen.

"What a beautiful day..." Terrance said.

Everyone seemed anxious to go on the journey. Terrance was a bit anxious also.
He wondered what troubles would await them....

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri smiled as her other guardians awoke and joined them at the edge of the village. It was finally time to go, she was really anxious, but still scared at the same time. What if they didn't make it, what if she died? She shook her head to rid it of these thoughts, everything was going to be fine. Looking at the others, each individualy, she nodded, "Its time."

yado

I taste delicious
"Alright, then lets get out of here." Kente said nodding towards the path out of the village and began to walk towards it. Crowads of poeple began to make there way towards the path to say good bye to the summoner as they left. He walked quickly through the crowds.I hev none i need to say good bye to. He thought.

Zexilicious

Ryoku started thinking about how this pilgramage would end.He was thinking about how many fiends he would see everyday.Ryoku started walking towards the end of besaid.He was happy that he would be able to see different places like Luca,Kilika,and Macalania woods.He was kind f nervous about the fiends they would encounter,but he put that all aside.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri kept up her cheerful appearence as she said good-bye to all the villagers. Finally she made it through the crowd and walked along the path towards the beach with her friends. Suddenly she stopped, "We're all too serious about this," she turned to face the others, "Lets have some fun! Race you to the beach!" With this she giggled and ran along the path.

Jack Of Aces

ill take that as a yes Name:Rikko Race: HUman age:15 Appearance:shaggy brown hair dark blue eyes blue jeans a tight sleeves white hoddie and a necklace that has a symbol of a spade hanging from it and white and black tennis shoes weapons: a red katana at his side and a black and blue tinted long sword on his back job: a wandering travel ler and guarding be cause of tthe reasent destructuion of his villeage

Jack Of Aces

......................................................................................................................................

Jack Of Aces

A boy was crunched into the crowd that was apllaudding the summoner hepushed away and saw the summonerrunning to the beach he pulled his hood up he broke away from the crowd and jumped ontop of a building and followed her "so shes the summoner......."

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:Jack of aces, i would have let you join but you just spamed and triple posted so no, Jack of aces, you are OUT
Ic:Kente heard what Sayuri said."Your kidding right." He asked only for her to run off. He turned to the others."Well, may as well." He said trnnig around and chaseing after her. we are about to begin something that will change our lives forever and we are racing, this is diffrent He thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back