• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X:Dawn of Sin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Its been 200 years since high summoner Yuna defeated Sin and brought to us the eternal calm. But as Spira is about to learn, this "eternal" calm, is about to end. A new sin has arisen and is causing destruction. The faiths that summoners used years ago have returned in their old locations, Besaid, Kilika, Djose, Macalania, Bevelle. A new summoner must nnow walk the familar pilgramage to receive the summons and travel to zanarkand. But, will defeating sin forever be possible this time around With all new aeons at the summoners dispossal, a summoner from The island of besaid is about to begin the pilgramage and find out.

RULES!!!!!!
No powerplaying or godmodding
no kiling off other players.
ONLY 1 summoner
PM me to be the summoner
no orginal charcters, they are all DEAD
romance kept PG-13
Swearing kept PG-13

Template!

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Job: ((sumoner, gaurdian, other))
Bio:

Royale

manic
Name:Ry
Race:Human
Appearance:

Weapons:2 Swords.
Job:Guardian
Bio:Ry has always hunted the man who murdered his parents.When he was little that man murdered his parents.Ry never forgot the face of the man and he has lived all his life trying to avenge the death of his parents.Ry will never rest until he has found the man and killed him.

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Yado gave me permission to join as the summoner

Name: Sayuri Kae
Race: Human
Appearance: Beautiful, soft, jet black hair is tied in a very loose ponytail, but still manages to almost touch the ground. Her eyes are a beautiful crystal blue, matching the sky. As for what she wears, a stunning white yutaka lined with black ribbon which is tied in the back with an obi of blue. She wears soft, fur covered boots, small, just above her ankle.
Weapons: She weilds a golden staff that at the top has a small blue orb, surrounded by a twisting cage of gold.
Job: Summoner
Bio: Sayuri grew up in Besaid, always riggorusly ((sp?)) training for her duties as a summoner. Because of all this training she hardly got any sleep, for she had to work hard in the day, praying to the faiths, only to return to her small hut at night to study from the books her mother had left for her before she died. Her father had left them not long before the mothers death, many people say this was the cause, but no one really knows.

Of course, every child gains friends along the path of growth. Even poor little summoners who have their day booked with training, but sometimes Sayuri would have a break for a few days and would be able to play with her friends. These children grew up very close to each other. These friends of Sayuri were soon chosen to be her guardians.

Guardians, for the upcoming battle of Sin. Not yet being able to summon at least one aeon, Sayuri still trains to this day to be known as the High Summoner, as Yuna had been two hundred years ago.

yado

I taste delicious
((alright, one and two moire people and we will start. No offense dawn, but could you expand the bio a bit))
Name:Kente endlard
Race: human, part albehd
Appearance:http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/XiaoLi101/Yunsung.jpg
Weapons:Black magic
Job: Gaurdian
Bio:Kente grew up on besaid and has been a good friend of Sayuri. At about age 8, his father died and left only his mother to raise him. She owns a shop on besaid and is a black mage. She taught him black magic and spent a small amount of time learning to play blitzball. When Sayuri became a apperntice summoner, he was first to offer his service as a gaurdian. He now plans to travel with Sayuri and help her defeat Sin, no matter what the cost.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I will join... but I am too tired and lazy to be creative and create a new character right now... I'll edit this with a template if you don't mind Yado... Please save meh a spot.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
Race: Human
Appearance: http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/700/yo5zr.png
Weapons: http://smileysedge.com/pics/20-9119.jpg
Job:Gaurdian
Bio: Rage was born and raised in Luca. His father was a retired Luca Blitzball player, and all ways wanted to become a profesional blitzball player. When he got older and was finally able to play it professionaly, he tired out for the team, but didn't make the team. So he traveled, becoming better everyday. He finally setteled down at the small village of besaid. He stayed there, still working on his blitzball skills. Durning the sin attacks he had to quickly learn his way around a sword, and quickly became an accomplised fighter. Even found intrest in joining the Chocobo knights at one time. But his heart had allways been in blitzball. Now, he had been selected as a gaurdian and help Sayuri on her pillgimage to destroy sin.

sephy 9 2 5

Name: Terrance Omazu
Race: human
Appearance: a tall, slinky guy that has blue eyes, silver hair that comes down to his shoulders, and a tatoo of "mother I promise" on his right shoulder. He wears a blue and black sleeveless shirt with blue jeans with black markings going down the side similiar to symbols said to be inside the temple where the fayth is located.
Weapons: White Magic
sam108.jpg

Job: Guardian
Bio: Terrance currently resides in Besaid but was originally from Kilika. He and his father moved to Besaid recently because their home in Kilika was destroyed by Sin. Terrance's father is master in the art of hand to hand combat. Ever since he was little Terrance's father has been training him vigorously so that one day his son might surpass him in the art. Terrance has also inherited the ability to use white magic as support for his hand to hand combat abilities and sometimes even uses his katana which he carries on his side in situations where hand to hand combat is impossible. Unknowingly to his father he actually prefers the use of the katana compared to hand to hand and has done secret training to become skilled at wielding it. When Sin first appeared Mr. Omazu thought this would be the perfect opportunity for his son to travel the world to hone his skills and experience new things. He planned to send Terrance to Besaid to meet the summoner unfortunately they both ended up going because of Sin. Mr. Omazu felt that living in Kilika would only limit Terrance and it would be best for him to venture out on his own. Terrance has requested to be guardian of the new summoner Yurri. He hopes for her to accept his offer so he can travel with her, defeat Sin, and along the way be able to defeat his father in battle.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
((Yeah, go ahead and join. Ill start the rp tonight. See u then))

Galacion

Bronze Member
last moment joining!

Name: Mitsuhide Maru
Race: al-bhed
Appearance: http://www.rottler.org/amberlee/gifs/rin.jpg
Weapons: dual broadswords- one with a al-bhed symbol on it and another one with the faith symbol on it both on the lower flat blade part
Job: gaurdian
Bio: Back when he was a kid he only heard about sin and what hapend to it and what it did to countless cities and people and what happend if you got too close to it well the day sin came back and attacked his town and saw for him self what happend and moved to the closes next town where he grew untill now....

yado

I taste delicious
((Alright, we will start now!))
Kente sat outside of the chamber of fayth where Sayuri was praying. It had been nearly a day since she had entered the fayth. He was slowly sliping in and out of sleep. Its been close to a day now, and she is still in there, i wonder would take so long. He thought to himself when he heard footsteps entering the room hi was in. He turned and saw a male priest walk in.
"Perhaps you should go up to the town and get some sleep, ill wait for the young apprentice summoner." The preist said to kente."No, I'll wait." Kente said standing up. "then at least eat this." The priest said pulling out an apple from his robe pocket."Thank you." Kente said taking the apple and watched the priest leave. He sat back down and began to eat the apple and looked towards the Fayth again.I can't beleive im gonna have to wait this long for evcery other temple. He thought to himself.

Galacion

Bronze Member
mitsuhide walked around the building on the outside for a while and then walks inside and looks at the door and desides to go and stand near the door that leads outside and looks at the door that leads to the chamber of the fayth "hey kente how long is this suppoed to take?"

yado

I taste delicious
Kente turned to Mitsude."Well, a priest said that it was almost three days before High Summoner Yuna recived the first aeon." He said taking another bite out of the apple."You can head up to the town if you want, i can wait for Sayuri." He said noticing that he looked a little impateint.
Kente took another bite out of the apple and sliped the dry core into his pocket."Do, push ups, or something, we need you to be muscles." He said standing up.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Praying, hoping to be accepted as a summoner to make her pilgrimage, not an apprentice anymore. This is all Sayuri had done for a whole day now, three days was when Yuna had been able to first summon, maybe she could beat that. She tried her very hardest in the small chaber in which she was praying. Lined with candles, casting an erie pressence, there wasn't much light. Her stomach growled, but still she ignored it, she couldn't stop, not until she was done, until then she had to forget her hunger.

Then it happened, she knew she was done, and only at the end of the first day. Sayuri smiled wearily to herself, she was very weak from sitting in the same position all day, with no food or water. Slowly, stumbling a little, she stood. Before she left, though, she gazed around the poorly lit chamber, shivering a little as she saw the shadows that the flickering flame of the candle caused. She turned to walk out, but instead turned back on her heel and bowed to the Fayth. Smiling again she turned and stumbled out of the room.

As Sayuri walked out, though, she lost all strength and fell to her knees. No, she had to continue, had to keep going. With this, the only thought motivating her, she placed her hand on the chilly, stone wall and forced herself up. Finally, after a few minutes of resting, trying to get some strength, she made it to the chamber where her Guardians were to be waiting.

yado

I taste delicious
((Go ahead and post a template Garra))
Kente streched out his arms and turned towards the door to the fayth when he heard noises from the other side as the door opened as Sayuri walked out."Sayuri!" He said in surprise running up to her."Hey, you did it!" He said with a smile looking at her.
He looked towards Minshuide."Well, no backing out now, our lives are now offically nothing but prtecting her." He said with a smile and turned back to Sayuri."You able to walk, or you want me to help you wlak out?" He asked her.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm hey well what do ya know shes back" Mitsuhide says happily "so how hard was it? to you know bee in there for such a long time?" Mitsuhide says hoping she wont fall over off the steps and hit her head

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri looked from Kente to Mitsuhide with a smile as she smiled weakly. She turned her gaze to Kente again and nodded, "Yes, please. I could hardly make it out of there on my own, I doubt I could make it back to my hut to rest." with this she giggled, just a little though. She knew her resting would only be for a few minutes, if any. She had to show the village she could summon now. Her eyes closed just about half way, she really was weak from praying, though now she could start her pilgrimage to save Spira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back