• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X:Dawn of Sin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

((Yado just have a mod come delete his posts I guess.))

Terrance watched as the others raced off after Sayuri. He shook his head.

"She has got to be kidding me" he laughed.

Even so it did seem to raise the overall morale of the group. That nervous and anxious tension that was there before seemed o have been lifted.

Terrance began to walk towards the beach. He could still see the other guardians in the distance. For someone with a job that meant so much the summoner was so carefree. The others turned and waved to Terrance. Edging him on to run perhaps. Finally when he got down to the beach a warm feeling was felt when he looked at the happy expression on the group's faces. Terrance took a glance up into the sky.

"Hmm maybe an upbeat attitude is all we need" he smiled.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri stopped at the ocean's edge as she was the first one to reach the beach. She looked out to the water, sheiling her eyes from the midday sun, it was beautiful, the way the sun refected off the surface. Her smile softened and she almost forgot about her dangerous pilgrimage while watching the small waves, their peaceful motion, she backed away alittle so that her boots wouldn't get wet.

She loved the water, growing up near it, she had always wanted to try out that one sport, Blitzball. It was amazing, the way the players could move through the water while still keeping the ball in their posession. Maybe they could play once they arrived at Luca?

"Lady Sayuri, we are ready to sail." Sayuri jumped a little, she looked behind her to find a young sailor standing behind her. Her small sanctuary, now gone.

She smiled and nodded, "We will bord shortly, thank you." She turned away, towards her guardians. "Shall we go now?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
"yea anytime your ready, hopefully some day the world will be able to live life without sin exsiting and the tales of it will only be rumors and people will be albe to see the beauty of things such as this beach ya know?"

Mitsuhide says looking around some what happliy and nervous wondering what will things be instored for them when they set sail on this pilgrimage and if they will meet any of the other summoners since he was somewhat assuming that there would be more summoners

"im betting were going to have one exciting adventure hopefully we will all be able to see the end and hopefully have some good storiesto tell the other people we know" Mitsuhide says and laughs a little bitafterwards seeing that has been rambling something that has rubbed off on him from his father but theres always some good in it

Cho_Hakkai_657

Nodding, Sayuri took one last look at the ocean before slowly walking towards the ship. She suddenly had a feeling of dread within her. Looking back at her friends she could see that the little race had cheered them up. Nodding to herself, she decided that she would try to keep this upbeat mood and forget all her worries. Putting a smile back on her face, she picked up her pace until it was a run and went up the dock, onto the boat.

sephy 9 2 5

The midday sun beamed bright with radiance on this clear and tantalizing day. Terrance looked on to Sayuri who appeared to be taking her mind of things. The ocean waves seemed to soothe her neurotic expressions. Terrance was never really fond out water. Ironically his village was built over water. The water right outside his door step. During his childhood, Terrance never learned how to swim so could explain his dislike for it.

A sailor from the ship then made his way up to Sayuri. He was dressed in typical attire. His facial expression appeared to imply he was very mirthful. Terrance took a glance at those who surrounded him.

“It seems this feeling that everyone has is contagious. Everyone is upbeat looking forward to what lies ahead.” said Terrance.

The crew was also looking forward to the trip. He began conversation with her and pointed to the ship.

“I guess it’s time to go” Terrance thought.

The sailor was presumably telling her the crew was ready for the gang to board. The sailor walked away and went over to the ship. Afterwards Sayuri then turned to the myself and the fellow guardians. She asked if we were ready to depart.

“I’m more than ready” said Terrance.

Each of the guardians responded with essentially the same response. We were all anxious to move on.

Awards
I'm going to go ahead and just say something to those "certain" members of this forum.

I WILL warn you if you continue to disobey RP rules.

Those with 1,000 posts OR MORE must make AT LEAST TWO paragraphs in their RP post. I don't care if you can't think of anything. WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN.

Those with less that 1,000 posts are required to have AT LEAST one paragraph in their post.

Okay? It's really simple. -_-

Cho_Hakkai_657

Sayuri smiles as the wind blew her hair into her face. This was going to be fun! She had never been off this small island, let alone allowed on a boat. Looking back towards her guardians, her smile grew even bigger from the fact that she would be surrounded by friends. She walked over to the other side and looked out into the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back