• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X: Dawn of A New Era (OCC/Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I finished my post, but my connection fell before I could post it. I have it saved, but I on my phone right now. I'll have to post it later. I'm sorry...

Edit: It wasn't very good, but I've posted now...

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I finished my post, but my connection fell before I could post it. I have it saved, but I on my phone right now. I'll have to post it later. I'm sorry...

Edit: It wasn't very good, but I've posted now...

Your post was just fine~

Been meaning to ask this, DJ. But when did the guy get Flare from Bahamut? I thought it was only one ability from the target per Lancet.

I shall admit, I stretched it a bit by taking 2 abilities from you in that you had two Aeons, so I took an ability apiece. Also, Forbidden Lancet is much more potent in extracting power, hence the ability to transform a tad bit based on how the FoS do.

That said, while that can be overpowering, it also means Traj has used the powers of 3 FoS, as well as his own, in battle. As of right now, he is very exhausted, and his next move is to run away. He has no more energy to fight, this being a hit-and-run tactic by him.

Hope that clears things up ^^;; Shall work on my needed posts later tonight.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hey guys, I apologize for not being too much. College obligations and such have impeded much of mys schedule. I'll have a post in by tomorrow, for sure, cause I'll have free time after my 12:00 History quiz.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey guys, I apologize for not being too much. College obligations and such have impeded much of mys schedule. I'll have a post in by tomorrow, for sure, cause I'll have free time after my 12:00 History quiz.

No apologies necessary, broski. The Rp will be here forever, but college wont :p.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Posted some, gonna post the rest of needed NPCs tomorrow.

Once we start wrapping up these current scenes, we shall move out of this 'prologue' and into Ch1 of the RP. Look forward to it everyone~

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Mkay. I'll get it up within the next 30 minutes or so.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Apologize for the slowness. My fault, got sick and brain was in no shape to be writing for the past week. Once again, sorry for any inconvenience, and I shall commence the catch up and posting~

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'm just waiting on others to post. If anyone, I could post for Masa, but I want to wait until I can do all three at once and I have no idea where we are heading.

Help, Eva?

Where should we go? *doesn't know either despite leading the way lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back