• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

As the second Sinspawn appeared, Sleif wasn't as quick enough before it struck at Sonara, sending her over the edge of the cliff.

Sleif watched as the huge creature, began to make its way towards the cliffs edge. Leaping into the air, Sleif instantly withdrew his blade again, before pointing it at the Sinspawn. "Thundaga!" Sleif said in no more then a whisper, causing a large stream of powerful lightning to fire from his blade, sending a huge shock through the creature.

For a second it seemed to be frozen still, before it erupted in an explosion of Pyreflies. Sleif then proceeded to look over the edge of the cliff, looking down on Sonara who was clinging to the rock. "Need a hand!" Sleif said as he lowered his right hand towards her.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Ryoji walks down the final path of Gagazet and sees an endless ocean of grass and blue sky.
"It feels so....peaceful here"He said."I have been traveling a long time and yet I haven't seen anyone yet."I wonder if I am alone in this world and would anyone care to find me?"He wondered if anyone he didn't know would be in his new destination.He had reached the Calm Lands.
"Heeeyyy!!"He shouted and waited to see if anyone would answer his call."Guess not" he said.
He then looked all the way across the Calm Lands and saw people riding onmysterious birds he had never seen before."What were they called?"He said.The words of Kimahri echoed in his head as he stared at the birds."...Chocobo".He had always wanted to ride one or at least pet one.
He started to run faster towards the people."Hello!"He called.

OOC:Saffire sorry for my absence I had a family emergency which delayed me from getting on.

Last edited:

Rikken Omnious

The echo of a scream awoke him suddenly, Then remembering that he had left sinspawn alive there to take care of the three. By now the fire had gone out and it was early morning. "I should of known." said Naruma as he grabbed his sword that was laying at his side. Bright red eyes shone back at him from beneath and a familar ominous shadow covered the stadium in darkness. "I should of known you'd come. Master." Naruma gazed up and found the face of Sin staring back at him. "It's been a long time." Naruma mused looking up at Sin. "Almost too long in fact."

Sin lowered its lumbering body closer to Naruma. He felt a force acting on his body. He raised his arms out to his side. Sin picked him up with a low force gravity spell and teleported him to the area where Yuna and party had fought Jecht. A small round area was in front of him. He stepped forward to a figure that was enclosed in a black cape. Naruma fell on one knee to his master. "Master." he said to the figure.

"Do you know how long I have waited?" asked the figure, "Let me refresh your memory. I have waited One Thousand years to be reborn. And help those who yet still remain loyal to me. Naruma The Brave. You are one of the few who still trust and believe in me, The three others also still remain loyal." The figure raised a careless arm. Three more cloaked figures appeared. "Lessen The Lightening, Julia The Beauty and Roland The Destroyer." the three that joined the conversation now removed their hoods in order

Lessan, was one of intrigue and mystery, his name wasn't a false title. He often relied a lot on lightning spells or attacks charged with lightning.He wore a simple blue robe with lace gloves and black boots. His face like Julia's was quite beautiful and he reguarded himself as somewhat of a pretty boy. (The nickname that Naruma and Roland had dubbed him with.)

For Julia, it was obvious why she was called the beauty. Also the reason why she was so deadly. Many had likened her to a Siren. Signing a song to lead other men astray. She would get close to them then kill them and take all thier money. She had light chestnut hair with very light features, a very smooth and delicate face. She often carried an assortment of knives and weapons inside her revealling cloths.

Roland had a gaunt face with very deep features a large cut across his left cheek. He wasn't wearing a shirt at all but a pair of brown pants and a large long-handled double-bladed axe in his hand. He had olive tanned skin like Naruma but with short light red hair. he nodded at Naruma, who nodded back in return.

"Naruma. You will stay here. Since you've been identified as a enemy by those other three. Julia, try to see if you can separate the group, that will make it easier to take them out" Instructed the figure.
"Yes Master." all four of them said, Julia then left Sin and landed where Naruma had been teleported from. Naruma meanwhile found a place inside the city on Sin's back where he made himself comfortable. He began to drift off to sleep.

Julia moved from where she had landed before Sin raised it's body into the sky and dissappeared from view. She didn't think she had been seen leaving Sin. So she began to walk back towards Gagazet. Once there she saw that the group had just finished fighting a group of Sin Spawn. "Are you guys ok?" She asked innocently while walking though the gap that Alex had created before. "I saw that battle that was amazing.......uhhh?" She didn't even have a clue what their names were. That would of been a good thing. Had she known there names she would of blown her cover. "What were your names again?" she asked.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
"Thanks Slief, i sure do." Sonara said as she grabbed his extended hand. Her shoulder ached from all her weight hanging on her one arm. If Slief hadnt helped her, she probably would have fallen to her death on the rocks below. She massaged her arm as she strolled back to see a scared Alex. She looked down and realized she was soaked in blood.

"Great, now I'm dirty again." She said with a huff, pulling at her ragged and dirty garments. She uttered a few words in some unknown language, passing her glowing palm over her freely bleeding stomach. "Hmmm, some what better." She winced in pain as she prodded around her stomach, checking to make sure the wound was healed. She then turned her attention back to Alex. "Are you ok? I dont want you going off and getting yourself killed on my behalf...If you did..." She couldnt look him in his crimson eyes, and let her head bow down as she said this. She massaged her arm some more, then chanced a look up.

"Are you guys ok? I saw that battle that was amazing.......uhhh. What were your names again?" A young woman with chestnut hair poked her head out of the rocks, eagerly looking each of us over, her eyes lingering on Alex. She was very pretty, too pretty. An unnatural pretty Sonara thought, but perhaps it was just jealousy. "We never told you our names. This is Alex, Slief, and I'm Sonara." She said with a fake smile. Whoever this girl was, she just popped out of nowhere, and it piqued her. "Whats your name?" She asked, hoping to make polite conversation.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------

"Thanks Slief, i sure do." Sleif heard Sonara say before she reached and took his hand. Lifting her up from the cliffs edge, Sonara began to heal what injuries she had. For a few moments, she started talking to Alex, until someone else spoke.

"Are you guys ok? I saw that battle that was amazing.......uhhh. What were your names again?" Upon hearing this, Sleif turned around to see a young woman standing amongst them. "We never told you our names. This is Alex, Slief, and I'm Sonara. Whats your name?" Sleif listened as Sonara asked that question to the woman.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Alex looked at his arm. It looked fine, excepts for a red symbol on his arm. Something that hadn't been there previously. He noticed Sonara coming over. He covered the red symbol with his sleeve. "Are you ok? I dont want you going off and getting yourself killed on my behalf...If you did..." she said. He gave a little smile. "So you were worried about me?". He tried to not alk about his attack. He didn't tell anyone about his darker side, the only person who had seen it was a woman skilled in white magic. It had only happened once, when he was 5. That was when he had Blue eyes...
the darker side was monstrous, and he could barely control it. The woman sealed the fiend side of Alex, however, the repression wouldn't last long and part of the darker side appeared on the Humane side of Alex. The seal was breaking however. He peeked at the symbol. A skull...

Rikken Omnious

Julia looked at the girl who answered, "My names Julia, Im a ruin studier. I go around catalogging all the ruins of Spira and how much they change. It's not a glamourus job, but its a job none-the-less." She looked at the girls clothes that were stained blood red. "Oh my god are you okay?" she asked rushing over to have a close look at her. She saw that she had healed herself. "Were you guys after a fellow dressed in Samurai clothes and wielding a black sword. I passed him a short while. He knocked me to the ground as he ran past me. That jerk." of course this was all an elaborate lie. but she made it sound like the truth, after all they knew nothing about her.

"He's up in the ruins ahead. In the blitzball stadium. I don't know weather he would have left yet. But I wouldn't go there at the moment. It's infested with Sin Spawn fiends the likes of which have never been catalogged before. It's not a very safe place to be at the moment." She looked at each of them again and noticed Alex seemed to be the focus of attention, after herself of course. She gracefully walked over to Alex. She was a two inches taller than Alex. She walked over till she was right close to him. "Don't worry." she whispered. "I won't tell her about your transformation. I saw it when you were on the ridge there. It was quite interesting."

Artemis

"So you were worried about me?". Alex asked, a tiny smile on his face. He must be all right then. At least he is smiling. Sonara thought. "Well, umm...." What she wanted to say was "Of course i was!" but she refrained herself from looking a fool in front of thier guest. Sonara turned back to Julia, then noticed she was looking at her bloody clothes.

"Oh, no worries, I'm fine, just a mishap. And yes, we were looking for a man with a black sword. He attacked me and Alex." She replied to Julia, who was now walking over to Alex, more like strutting actually. She leaned close to him, and began whispering in his ear. Sonara turned away, her face red and burning with rage, and walked over to Slief.

"Who does she think she is? And how does she know so much about us and that punk? I just got a feeling about her, and its not a good one!" She angrily whispered to him, nerver taking her glaring eyes of Julia. But what if she was wrong? Maybe Julias intentions were purely honorable, but then again, maybe they weren't. She heard the growling of more sinspawn above her, but they weren't close. She allowed herself to calm down, but she un sheathed her sword anyways, wiping off the blood on her already soiled clothes. She looked Julia directly in the eyes, staring at her, but with a smile.

Rikken Omnious

Julia's hand reached out and careressed Alex's neck before she straightened back up. Julia listened as Sonara walked over to Sleif and began talking to her. She heard the sound of a sword being released from it's scabbard. She paid no mind to it and turned back around looking at the other two. "Well where are we going from here?" She asked innocently.

She noticed Sonara with her sword. Did she know? No it was impossible, Julia just reassured herself that she was paranoid. Sat on a neat pile of rocks and slipped her hand inside her pocket, pulling out a small sharp dagger. She removed a sharpening stone from the other and began humming the Hymn of the Faith to herself as she sharpened the blade. She took note of all their weapons in her mind and flicked the knife up in her hair and removed a a single hair from her chestnut brown hair. She held the knife in her hand for a sec before throwing it up fast, Hitting a sinspawn that fell to the ground, but what was interesting was the fact the creature didn't turn to pyreflies. It laid there as though it was real. Which, obviously it was. She sighed. "Sin Spawn are so predictable."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

"He's up in the ruins ahead. In the blitzball stadium. I don't know weather he would have left yet. But I wouldn't go there at the moment. It's infested with Sin Spawn fiends the likes of which have never been cataloged before. It's not a very safe place to be at the moment." As Sleif heard this, he turned to Julia's direction.

As we was about to walk towards her, Sonara was already beside him. "Who does she think she is? And how does she know so much about us and that punk? I just got a feeling about her, and its not a good one!" Sonara said to Sleif.

Sleif was taking in everything at that moment, Sonara sharpening a stone on her blade, Julia withdrawing her own sword, and of course the Sinspawn that was above the ledge. Sleif simply waited to see, which one would act first, and just as he thought, Julia acted by throwing the stone at the beast.

As it fell to the ground, it didn't erupt into Pyreflies like the others, which would have probably impressed the others, but not Sleif.
"Whether it's dangerous or not, I have something that I would like to prove there!" Sleif said as he walked past Sonara, and towards the path to Zanarkand.

As he walked past Julia, he briefly looked at her with a slight grin, before continuing on the path. "If anyone would like to join me, they're welcome to come!" Sleif said back to the rest, as he walked up the rocky path.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Don't worry." she whispered. "I won't tell her about your transformation. I saw it when you were on the ridge there. It was quite interesting.". Alex's eyes widened as she said this. He never noticed her on the ridge. And more worrying, his other side never picked her scent up. But how else would she know? Then she grabbed his neck. When she left, he rubbed his neck.

"Whether it's dangerous or not, I have something that I would like to prove there!" Slief said, waling up the path. "If anyone would like to join me, they're welcome to come!". He stood up and walked over to the path.
"I'm with you. I have a score to settle." he said, turning around to Sonara and Julie. "You going to come." he tried not to give the invitation for Julia to come. He didn't trust her.

Artemis

"Yes, I'm going too. I have plans for that Naruma boy." She said to Alex. She watched as Julia sharpened her blade, fierceness in her eyes. I wonder if she plans on going too? Sonara thought. She put her blade back into its scabbard, dusted off her clothes, and stood up, stretching her arms and back. Slief was already walking down the path, but she hung back a bit to talk to Alex. "Umm, do you know her at all? She seems quite...interested in you." She disguised her voice well, hoping not to reveal her hidden jealousy. She turned again to examine Julia better. She was very tall and slim, her hair was a rich chestnut brown. Her clothes, were not traveling clothes, which struck Sonara as odd. Well, my clothes dont look very nice either. She thought bitterly. The faint outline of Zanarkand was barely visible in the thick morning mist. "The sooner the better i suppose." She mumbled to herself, not looking back to see if Julia was following, although she probably was.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"No... I don't think so..." he muttered. "...And what can I do that's interesting?" he blurted out. "The sooner the better I suppose." he heard Sonara mutter. He gave a slight smile.

Artemis

"Huh?" Sonara stopped walking and turned to face Alex.
"...And what can I do that's interesting?" Alex exclaimed. She just stared at him, his words just came out of nowhere. She hadnt seen him do anything, the fog and clouds of dust were so thick she could barely see Slief in front of her now. Did something happen to him when he ran up the mountain? He did seem differant to her, but perhaps she was just tired and imagining things. "Hey Alex, why you still here? I thought you had work to do?" She asked him, still wondering about what might have happened on the mountain.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Alex shook his head, "I can do it later...", he said grinning. "And what about you- I thought you had relatives to visit...?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------------

As Sleif walked further up the huge mountain, he realised that the others had taken him up on his offer, and were following him.
After a couple of minutes, he had soon lost sight off them, and so Sleif decided to take a seat and wait for them.

Reaching into a part of his coat, Sleif withdrew an old book. The same one from the achieves. Opening it, he began to search for the chapter on Zanarkand.
As he did this, a sinspawn began to creep up behind him from the fog. "So, if I go here, I can do....yes that makes sense!" Sleif said to himself as the creature got closer towards him.

"I can do it later..., And what about you- I thought you had relatives to visit...?" Sleif heard this coming from the mountain path. "Here they are!" said Sleif as he placed the book back into his coat.
Standing up, Sleif readjusted his jacket from sitting, before stomping on the ground with his right foot, as the large sinspawn leaped at him.

At that moment, a large pillar of rock erupted from the ground, piercing the sinspawn straight through. Like the other one, this particular creature didn't erupt into Pyreflies, as it roared in pain upon the pillar. Stamping the ground one last time, a final piece of rock appeared, killing the creature instantly.

Sleif then turned towards the path, awaiting for the others to appear again.

Artemis

"My relatives? Oh, yes my relatives, the distant ones...uhhh...they can wait i suppose. We were never close you know." She said with a smile. In reality, she didnt have close ties with any family or friends. Alex and Slief were the closest she ever got, which she realized, was quite sad. As her and Alex rounded the corner, a tiny shriek erupted from her lips, and she squeezed Alex's arm tightly. Slief had just speared a sinspawn with a column of rock, it was so unexpected that her head was swimming with paranoia.

"Oh my, that was..." She started to say, but another sinspawn jumped down from the rocks above, teeth bared and ready to kill. This time, Sonara had her sword out before the beast was upon them. Even before it struck the ground, Sonara leapt into the air and ran her blade through its chest, sinking it in deep. The fiend shrieked in rage, and tried to sturggle away. She quickly removed her blade as the sinspawn thrashed about, finally rolling over the edge of the cliff, disappearing into the thick mist.

"Theres much too many of them here. We better get to Zanarkand quick." She said wiping off her blade.

Rikken Omnious

"You going to come?" Alex asked, sounding like a an invitation. "Yes I suppose I will, As long as I've got someone like you to protect me Alex-kun." She followed the rest of the group along the path. Heh... They aren't even expecting it. What fools. she thought slyly to herself. As she watched Alex and Sonara disappear into the mist. She walked forward calmly as though she had walked this trek thousands of times. Zanarkand had fallen into disuse over the years and was a perfect hiding ground for all things illegal. Including Sin.

She rounded a corner. A shriek penetrating the silence of the mist. She ran thinking that Naruma had appeared. But it was mearly a false alarm. That idiot girl! She could of blown my cover! A Sin spawn crashed down on them from above. "I told you they weren't the average Sin Spawn."

"Theres much too many of them here. We better get to Zanarkand quick." Sonara commented wiping off her blade.
"Well it ain't no walk in the park." she replied, walking past the two. Glancing at Sonara who's arm was wrapped around Alex. She caught Alex's eyes as she walked up to Slief.
"Ooh? Is that a book from the archives? how did you manage to get that? it's supposed to be off limits to normal citizen's. Only high-ranking members of bevelle's military can get in there." She said knowedgably. "I can get in there. But that's only cause I'm a Ruin Studier."

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Yes I suppose I will, As long as I've got someone like you to protect me Alex-kun.". He sighed, quite obviously.

"My relatives? Oh, yes my relatives, the distant ones...uhhh...they can wait i suppose. We were never close you know." Sonara replied to his earlier question. They walked on through the mist. He heard a large crash. Alex felt Sonara's hands squeeze his arm while screaming. It was Sleif, killing a sinspawn. Julia appeared, Alex looked at her. Her eyes were piercing into his. It was strange. He felt sonara let go of his hand and run further into the mist, a sword being drawn.
"Sonara!" he called, with his blade drawn and running after her. She had killed a sinspawn, yet another was appearing behind her. Quickly, he ran. He pushed her out of the way. He felt a pierce hit his arm and felt the sinspawn push into him, causing to fall over the edge. . He fell through this mist. The sinspawn following, charging into him. Out of sight of the others, he felt a strabge sensation in his skin.

Rikken Omnious

Naruma awoke his body well rested and his mind focused. He remembered where he was. On the huge back of Sin. "I'd forgotten I'd been relocated here." Lessan was standing nearby. He was currently flexing his right hand. He extended his left arm out in front of him. A straight line of electricity accumulated in his hand. He put his right hand in the middle of the electricity and drew it back similar to a person wielding a bow. He aimed a few old bottles he had lined up like targets. He took aim and fired.

The sound of the electric arrow leaving the bow was deafening. Naruma was sure it would of been heard miles away. He looked over to the targets that Lessan had been shooting at. The targets had been completely disintergrated by the amount of heat generated by the attack. "Lessan," said Naruma. "When did you learn that skill?"

"A little while ago," said Lessan, He had a voice quite similar to that most would associate with a twisted sense of self satisfaction. "Master taught me how to do it."
"Really?" said Naruma with genuine interest. "When has he ever felt the urgent need to help us."
"Since I've come back." The two's Master had come out of the shadows. "Be carefull what you say Naruma. Some would call that heresy." Naruma fell quiet, and looked at his Master bodefully.

"Lessan. Their group has been separated, now is the opportune time to attack. Julia is with them, I hope she somehow manages to get away from them before you get there. Or if not frain fainting. Just don't get careless. I like my servants to come back still in their proper electrically charged atoms."
"Yes, Master." said Lessan while bowing
"Good luck, pretty boy," Lessan smlied before disappearing in a crack of lightning.

Julia fell back and hit her head on a rock and frained fainting as a crack of lightning announced Lessan's enterance. "I finally found you." Lessan said flicking his hair back with his hand revealing his Beautiful face, "I am Lessan, Servant of Naruma. You shall not tread any further on these hollowed grounds. These grounds are out of bounds for but all that work for Bevelle." Lessan drew the bow from before and held a quivering charge of electricity in his hand. Ready to strike.

"Concentrate Naruma concentrate," said the black clothed figure. "You have to concentrate to unleash the potential that your weapon holds. Naruma visualised a drop of water hitting the smooth surface of a lake, "Awaken, Zantetsu." He held his sword out in the palm of his hand. The weapon formed itself in a central circle, but it wasn't done yet. four Separate lengths of chain flowed off his palm like water falling out of his hand. On the end several long Katana's attached to the end. This was followed by each turning a colour. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, each symbolising a element. Red was fire, Blue was water, yellow was lightning and green was earth. He swung the fire katana over his left shoulder and held the central ring in his left hand, He was holding the lightning katana in his right.

"Excellent Naruma. Excellent. Well done. Now rest. Unlocking that power will take a lot out of you the first couple of times you do it."
"Yes Master," said Naruma smiling at his new weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back