• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Naruma emerged once again from the corner of Sonara's vision. "Shuyin." said Naruma. "I have an idea." Naruma bent down and whispered something into Shuyin's ear. A smile flickered across his face. "Go for it Naruma. Im not going to stop you. Just try not to kill him." Naruma straightened up and headed for Sonara's cage. He waved his hand in a cross pattern and mutted some words under his breath and the door opened. He stepped inside and grabbed Sonara around the waist. Kicking and screaming. "Quiet. we're going to see Alex. Don't make me kill you before we get there. Im sure he wouldn't want that."

Naruma walked back though the darkness and emerged once again in front of Alex. "Hey, Boy. Got something for ya." He raised Sonara in the air by the collar of her shirt.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Son-Sonara!" he shouted. He clenched his fist. "As I said, let her go... and I'll come quiet, Namura.".

(OOC: Seph 2, did you just become a premium member? IF so congratz! :p )

Rikken Omnious

OOC: echoing DW, Congrats Seph 2. BTW DW... I need to talk to you by PM. So message me when you have the time. It concerns the story.

IC:
Naruma smiled Slyly. "Why should I let her go? I don't gain anything by letting her live." He grabbed her collar harder and loosened his grip slightly. He could see Sonara's eye's staring at Alex in disbelief. "I might as well kill her now. I'll make this more interesting. If you can beat me. I'll let her go with no repercusions. On the other hand. If I win, I'll still release her, But you still have to come with me. That way we both get what we want. Sound less one sided to you?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: I did just yesterday, thanks everyone :)

--------------------------------------------------

Standing up from the Sonara's cage, Sleif walked towards the table before sitting in one of the many seats dotted around the area.
Briefly turning towards Lessan, Sleif finally placed his gaze on Shuyin. "His transformation is growing quite rapidly! The problem is, if he is not strong enough to control it, it could backfire and become useless!" said Sleif.

A few seconds later, Naruma arrived back through the darkness, instantly making his way over to the cage, before grabbing Sonara.
"Quiet. we're going to see Alex. Don't make me kill you before we get there. Im sure he wouldn't want that." Naruma said to Sonara as she tried to dislodge herself with kicking.

Suddenly, as soon as he arrived, he left back through the darkness, and obvious back to Alex. "I wonder what he's planned?" Sleif said as he continued to sit in the large chair in the room.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
When Naruma said they were going to see Alex, Sonara's heart lightened. She still struggled though, not even wanting to be touched by Naruma. He pulled her into darkness before they emerged into a bright room. She saw Alex, standing in the room's center, one of his arms completely fiend now. But, she didn't care, and was just happy to see him again.

"Alex!" She cried out to him, Naruma's grip tightening around her shirt collar. She struggled even more, kicking and swinging out her arms, but his grip remained steadfast. Then she stopped and listened as Naruma proposed an agreement to Alex about her freedom. No matter who won or lost, she could go, but if Alex lost...She looked down at Naruma, who wore her sword on his belt. It could be just close enough to grab, for it was on the side closest to her. While Naruma was striking accords with Alex, she reached out her hand as far as she could stretch it, her fingers just barely grazing the hilt.

She thrashed a bit, propelling her to the side, and reached out her hand again. Her fingers wrapped around the hilt, and she yanked it from his belt and lifted it up to Naruma's neck. "Let me go now." She said to him as she pushed the cold metal against his skin, her eyes narrowing in rage.

Rikken Omnious

Naruma raised a finger to the edge of her blade that was touching his neck and pushed it slowly away from him. "You know what." said Naruma testingly. "Im growing tired of this." He had aready swapped hands. He whipped his arm back. "Here, You want her, You got her! Catch!" He rammed his arm forwards, catapulting Sonara at Alex. Sending her flying. "Make a decision boy her life or your own." He had already moved forwards after throwing Sonara. His sword drawn, Attempting to slice Alex though the midsection.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
He closed his eyes, and it all happened quickly. He quickly stopped the blade with his hand and caught Sonara with his other hand and side. Blood dropped on to the floor. He pulled his hand, groaniing in pain as the blade released from his skin. He clenched his hand and punched Namura repeatedly, and then grabbed him and flung him againnst the wall.
"Cheating? How very like you.". He grinned weakly, fighting back cries of pain. He crossed the room and picked up his sword. Thanks to his earlier fight with Sleif, he felt more aware.

OOC: Changed my mind RO. I'm bored so I'll post. I'd prefer a fight... :| Although I stil don't know what you wanted.

Rikken Omnious

"Well Boy." said Naruma putting his hands against the surface of the wall where he had sunken into it. He pressed back and he disloodged himself from the wall. His sword had gone flying and sat in the wall as well. Naruma grabbed the hilt and pulled it smoothly out of the wall, turned in his hand and faced the blade edge. "So do we have a deal?" He was waiting now. This boy might actually be a challenge. "Tell ya what... why don't the both of you fight me? sound fairer?"

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Quickly, he raised his hand, fire emitting from it. Taking the words that Sleif had ordered his aeon to do he sent a firey blast towards Numara. As it charged, he swung his blade towards Namura.

Artemis

Sonara was thrown into the air towards Alex, Naruma chasing right behind her. Her vision was turned inside out, and her head throbbed in pain. Out of her spiraling vision, she saw Naruma raise his sword, ready to strike Alex down. She waited for impact, but instead of crashing to the ground or being cut to ribbons, Alex had caught her. With one hand he held onto her, the other blocking Naruma's blade.

Alex had dropped her when he went to punch Naruma, and she stood up and ran to where her sword lay. She picked it up and slowly made her way closer to Alex, examining his arm. He was much more powerful now, as well as faster and stronger. She had only seen him for a few minutes, but he already seemed like a completely differant person, appearance and personality wise. He charged at Naruma, firing blasts of flame at him. Naruma offered that they could both fight, and that is what she intended to do.

As Alex swung his blade at Naruma, Sonara moved to his side, out of his line of vision. She ran forward at him, swinging her blade in a pin wheel fashion and then stabbing at him. She let out all the bottled rage she had contained ever since she was first captured, ducking and executing quick combos. Being with Alex again made fighting much easier.

Rikken Omnious

Naruma almost found himself overwhelmed by the sudden attacks. "Hmmph. Time to release." He roared. Releasing a fraction of his power. The fireball was disolved into nothing. A bright light enveloped the arena. When it subsided. Naruma had four katana's joined with chains to a central ring. He had blocked both attacks at the same time. He had blocked Alex's attack with a single blade. Two more held Sonara's sword inches above his head. The last was stuck in the ground. He tugged the central ring and leaped backwards the momentum by the two continued as they were pushed together by the force of their own attacks. "Well.. that was interesting. While it lasted." Said Naruma wiping the corner of his lip where it had started bleeding. "I'm a bit rusty. That attack shouldn't have hit me."

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Heh. You're losing your touch!" Alex taunted, raising his burning hand and swinging it across the floor. The flame's charged towards Namura again. Quickly, he sent another trail of fire towards Namura from all directions. "Give up!" he said, raising his sword into the fire too, his blade glowing red. He charged towards Namura, jumping up and sending a flash of fire down towards him.

Artemis

Naruma had summoned multiple swords, each blocking her own and Alex's. The momentum from their charge and sent him reeling backwards, small droplets of blood dripping from his mouth's corner. Sonara pulled back her own blade and watched as Alex launched a charge of flames at him, then ran up behind them. She spun around and ducked as Alex shot down his sword and threw out another burst of flames.

"Wow, his changes..." Was all she could say, as she was speechless by his new power. She raised her blade and swung it at Naruma, then ducked down and brought the blade across his stomach. Her momentum carried her into a circle, and she lunged again.

Rikken Omnious

Naruma slid backwards as the attack hit him. "Heh, nice try but I'm afraid your outa luck," He said starting to spin the katana's on the central ring. Breaking the burst of flame that surged towards him. Alex was left with a naked blade. That would be of little use to him and the girl.. well. Naruma had expected them to attack at the same time seeing as they had before. In a firce movement the ring spun in his hand and finding the edge of Sonara's blade, deflected it into the ground. The sword behind it stopping iches from her pretty neck thanks in part to Naruma. He flipped his hand so that the left arm holding the blade from Sonara's neck was below the handle. Meanwhile his other arm. free to move had clashed with Alex's and now a surge of energy burst forth as Naruma used the force from the attack to deflect his sword into the ground as well. The other blade stopping inches from his neck as well. "Go ahead. Try me. See how long you live. I haven't even begun to try yet." Said Naruma cautiously.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Alex grinned, jumping into the air and slashing down on Namura and slashed repeatedly at the blade.

(Gasp, Role players block...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back