• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
"Well, i was hoping to get on..." She said distracted. She looked up into the eyes of the approaching young man. They were incredibly crimson. All of a sudden, she felt disgusted with how she looked. "Oh, um, thanks for telling me about the ship. I guess i will just have to find another one...somewhere." She mumbled to him. I really need to find a bath house or something she thought.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"No problem..." he said rubbiing the back of his head. He walked away. After a while of walking, he came across a shop, selling water. Alex suddenly felt a need for a drink, he hadn't drank for near enough a day but managed to ingore it through sheer will power.
"Hey what's that!?" Alex exclaimed, pointing behind them. As they turned around, he quickly took a swing of water. "oh....just my imagination, I guess..." he said when they turned around again. He walked away. It felt very cheap, actually having to steal water, but he had no money. Not a single gil! He had been hired to examine the strange activity in the Calm Lands. This was in Kilika however, and he was not given any money to travel there. So he had to sail to Luca and sneak on to an Airship to try and find passage to the Calm Lands. But he was stuck in Bevelle. Lost.
"Did you hear!? People are saying Sin's returning!" a voice said. Alex turned around to see 2 people talking.
"That's just stupid! Sin was defeated years ago!" the other person replied.
"Yeah, but they say he was at Besaid!" the first person insisted.
Alex looked up. "Is it true? Is he coming back?". He gripped his fist, but then let go, shaking it off.
"Nah.... he's not back... he couldn't be!" he reassured himself, and continued through the streets of Bevelle.

Artemis

The young man walked away, leaving her behind in an unknown city. She wandered around the market, looking for wares. She saw the same boy casually leaning by a stand selling water. She pressed onwards through the street, stopping by a stand selling treats. Sonara opened her purse, but her money had gotten swept away when she fell out of her boat. She muttered a curse word under her breath. With no money, she had no food, or anything else she might possibly need. And, she was still dirty. What am i supposed to do now? I cant even get to the calm lands now...Unless that boy is going up north? She thought as she mindlessly strolled around.

Wicked

absurdiam
After Hunter heard the news, with nothing to do, he went to sleep. Before he went to sleep though, he thought of what he actually did in Macalania. He was the only guardian of the temple, and was sick of having nothing to guard. He didn’t see a reason to guard a place like Macalania anyway; it wasn’t like anyone could do anything. Sin didn’t even touch the city when it was here last.

He made a decision to leave home, and do something different with his life. After packing several things, he went to the edge of the city and looked back, tossing between the two options; to stay or to go. There nothing here for me anyway Hunter thought to himself and walked up the steep road that led to the plains of the Calm Lands.

Before his parents left him, they taught him many things about life and Spira. These things would come in handy. Since the eternal Calm, most people in Spira have learnt to speak in al bed. Hunter was taught by his parents.

The Calm Lands were large, much bigger and more open than Macalania. He felt different being there. He didn’t really take trips to the Calm Lands, only once a month to get some training done. He saw Chocobo’s down on the plains and the occasional fiend here and there.

The reason that Hunter wanted to leave Macalania was from boredom, but every step he took he thought that the real reason maybe was the fact of Sin returning. He didn’t like Sin, maybe he just wanted to see it for himself, that sin was really back. Or maybe Hunter really just wanted to meet sin. He didn’t think of the fact to much. As he saw someone on a Chocobo riding toward him with silver hair, Hunter asked, “Do you know the way to Gagazet?”

Rikken Omnious

"That's the strange thing about it." he said as Slief left to get a Chocobo. "You'd think there would have been more sightings seen of it other than Besaid, or that it would of attacked a city." He gripped his sword tighter. "Something's not right about this, not right at all. Bevelle gave me little information as well. Perhaps we should search the Archive Libary for some clues. Perhaps it may provide us with some answers. Unless you have another idea where perhaps we may gain some info."

He stood up. Slief bid them farewell as he passed by again on his way to bevelle. "Shall we go?" he said as he started heading towards bevelle as well. His sword tied to the left hand side of his body as he walked. He gripped his side. Still feeling some pain from the Darkness attack earlier. "I'll have to be more careful about how I use that technique next time," He continued to walk following slowly behind the Chocobo's foot prints.

He rounded the corner and as he did he saw Hunter and Slief talking. "Do you know the way to Gagazet." he asked curiously. Naruma raised the arm not clutching his side and pointed behind him. "Keep going north till you get to a bridge. Go over that bridge and you'll arrive at the foot of Mount Gagazet." He finished. Looking at Slief, he said, "Seems we are going the same way, For now anyway. We might as well walk together." he said before turning to Saffire. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name before Miss.....?" He asked curiously. Before continuing towards Bevelle.

Saffire

'sin seems to be hiding well...but he'll have to show up again..one way or another...'saffire thought."I'm sorry I didn't catch your name before Miss.....?" saffire heard Naruma say.
"oh yes,my name is Saffire."saffire told him,smiling alittle.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

As Sleif slowly came to the entrance to the calm lands, he was approached by a young man, who asked "Do you know the way to Gagazet?", Sleif was about to answer, when suddenly another voice intervened. "Keep going north till you get to a bridge. Go over that bridge and you'll arrive at the foot of Mount Gagazet." turning slightly, Sleif noticed it was the unconscious man, and the girl.

"Seems we are going the same way, For now anyway. We might as well walk together." Sleif heard the man say. "Of course we can! I'm sorry, I did not introduce myself!" Sleif said as he got off his chocobo and approached the two. "My name is Sleif!" he said as he bowed slightly to them.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
After another wander around the city, Alex thought of something.
"If that girl was trying to get on to the airship, that could have meant she was going to the calm lands!". Quickly he walked back.
"Maybe she's found a way of getting there!" he was hoping.

Artemis

Now that she was clean, her thoughts seemed to be more clear. Now, how to secure my passage to the Calm Lands.... She puzzled. An airship was out of the question, and her last experience with a boat was too dangerous. What does that leave? An image of a Chubby Chocobo popped into her head, and she gave a giggle. What if she teleported? There has to be a way there! She was determined to get away from this city.
As she walked down the venue, she saw a curious old woman and a run down airship. "Pardon my asking, but is that yours?" Sonara said. The woman nodded her head. "Is it flyable?" Again the woman nodded. If i could persuade her to let me borrow it, maybe i can get to the Calm Lands! She thought. The airship looked like a piece of trash, but if it was flyable, then it was fine. "I need to go across the sea, may i use your airship?" She smiled brightly, hoping the woman would say yes. "It was my husbands airship. He was a captain, but when he went off to fight, he left it here. Yes, you may use it, but i need something in return." Answered the woman. Sonara thought about what to trade, when she pulled out her treasure bag. Only her most prized possesion stayed in the bag. She withdrew a small, shiny garnet. "Will this do? It has mystical powers of protection and healing." In reality, it was just a garnet she found as a child, one of her favorite things, but the old lady didnt need to know that...

Rikken Omnious

"Of course we can! I'm sorry, I did not introduce myself!" Sleif said as he got off his chocobo and approached the two. "My name is Sleif!" he said as he bowed slightly to them.

"My name is Naruma. Im sorry I didn't introduce myself before. We are going to bevelle to sort though the Archive Libary records to see what information we can dig up on Sin. Maybe Lady Yuna's writings can offer some insight into what might be happening in Spira." He continued to walk, Then turned right at a fork in the road and kept going till they reached the Bevelle highbridge. "Im sure some of you might of been here before. Welcome to Bevelle."

After A few minutes of walking they crossed the highbridge and stood in front of two guards. Both of which, were guarding a double door. "State your serial number and name." One of them said. "Lieutenant Naruma Dalad, Serial number 2951240." He finished. The two guards saluted.
"Sorry about that sir, just protocols," said the Guard.
"That's fine, think nothing of it." Naruma answered.

He pushed the door open with his free hand and walked inside. A large hall greeted them with rows of seats on either side of them. A elevator platform floated in front and a large podium sat in front of that, This was a meeting hall obviously. "Right lets go." Naruma instructed leading them towards the lift. "Archive Libary." The lift shuddered and then moved left taking them to the archives.

The arrived at the Archives. thousands of rows of books lay on huge tall shelves, recording history for those that wish to read it. "Right I guess we should start our search here." he said grabbing a book of the shelf and starting to read.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

As Saffire and Naruma began their search for Lady Yuna's writings, Sleif himself began to search for some other important documents.
After some time, Sleif soon found a rather interesting book called, "Scripture of the Farplane, by Seymour Guado".

With intrigued interest, Sleif opened the book and began scouring through the pages, looking for anything of interest. "This seems to be quite interesting!" Sleif thought to himself, before laying the book back to its place.
Sleif then continued to search through the many books, documents and scrolls. Soon however he found the book he long searched for, "Summons of the land, both Ancient & New" "Finally!" Sleif said silently to himself as he began to read the book.

"So thats were they are located! I guess I have alot more work to do, then I planned!" said Sleif, as he placed the book back, and continued to search for Lady Yuna's documents.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
As Alex walked round the conrer he saw the girl. But what caught his eyes was another airship. Worn down, it might have been. But an airship was an airship. He waited til no one was looking and then hopped on. There was no one on board. He walked to the bridge, where the controls were. He smiled and rested in the seat, feeling the urge to take off.

Artemis

"Hey, you get out of there right now!' Sonara screamed at the naive boy who had he nerve to abduct her airship. She leapt up into the airship, and charged towards the birdge, rage in every step. "You are gonna-" She stopped in mid sentence, as she gazed into the eyes of the same boy she met at the first airship. His hands were grasped around the controls, and he clearly meant to commendere her ship. She thought about what to say or do next, clearly they both needed to travel in the same direction. "Hows this for a deal. You and i both need to get to the calm lands, and we both need a ship. Suppose i forget that you were just trying to loot me, and i let you travel along. Savvy?" She said with a bright smile. This guy was keeping her on edge, but she needed to get to the Calm Lands fast. "I think i will let you drive too." She added with a wink.

Rikken Omnious

OOC:

@ Sora and DW: Just so you know.... you can walk to the calm lands....... <_< I suppose you didn't think of that did you?

IC: Pulling a random book off the shelf after replacing the last one he found inscribed on the surface in faded gold letters. My Story. By Yuna he opened the pages delicately as though the pages might break if turned to quickly. Inside memories were dictated in light black writing, detailing the stories of Tidus and Yuna and the entire story about how she had defeated Sin. By destroying the aeons. But she had written in a passage something about the aeons not being completely destoryed by them.

They had returned in a ghost-like form and a dark aeon form. The dark aeons were the potentially dangerous ones and as such were destoryed once again by Lady Yuna. But she went further to explain that the aeons had fell victim to the one called Shuyin. Yuna identified him originally as Tidus but then noticed that his face although similar was slightly different in a few ways.

She went on to explain the difficult emotional truma that she went to, because this boy looked so much like Tidus that perhaps this Lenne he talked of was a previous lover. She became so fustrated by this and the constant bickering of the Youth League and New Yevon that she held a concert to calm the people and unite them under one banner. Under Lady Yuna guidence the two feuding clans began to realise the folley of their ways and start to mend them.

The book told of her great battle against Vegnagun, the terrible machina beast. Of Shuyin's plans to destroy the world of Spira. She compared his resolve to Seymour Guado. Naruma read earlier that Seymour had married Yuna, unwillfully and that she had managed to escape from his clutches, Tidus and the rest had met up with her later inside the Bevelle temple. She ended with the reunion of Herself and Tidus. The happiest moment of her life. She had written, Then there were a few meaningless things about what Tidus had told her that he remembered and that it was great to be home once again.

"Hey!" Naruma called from a dark section of the Libary as It echoed. "Found it!"

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
(OOC: Oh, I thought of it, just looking at the map confused me though. Besides, Alex ain;t much of a walking fan =D )

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Found it!" Sleif heard Naruma's voice resonate throughout the library. Upon hearing this, Sleif began to make his way towards his location.
As he arrived, Sleif instantly had a look at the book Naruma was holding. "My Story, a fitting title!" Sleif said as he carefully looked through its pages.

After a few moments, Sleif gently closed the book, before handing it over to Saffire. "Here you go!"

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Uh, okay..." he replied. He fidgeted with the buttons. He had no idea how to fly it, but seemed to be doing well with instinct. After a long pause, he added, "The name's Alex...Alex Rein...". He figured the easier way of imputing coordinates. He turned around. "And yours?"

Artemis

"My name is Sonara Bowen, but i never use my last name. Just Sonara..." She informed him as he fiddled around with the controls. Soon, the ship was up in the sky, blazing across the glassy teal water below them. Her thoughts wandered, from her mysterious new companion, to the arrival of evil, to every other hectic thing in her life, and she let out a long, heavy sigh. She decided to be friendly, seeing as she might as well no more about who ever this Alex Rein was. "What are you heading to the calm lands for? I assume your going there too, seeing as we are both on an airship destined there." Hopefully this would be a short ride, she had wasted too much time already, although meeting Alex was quite interesting.

OOC: I have a sports tourny from today after school until sunday night, out of state, so i wont have access to a computer. DarkenedWings, since we are together right now, you can have control of Sonara if you want. If you dont wanna, anybody else can, and you dont have to type alot. I will get back on here as soon as i am home! Thanks

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
(OOC: I'd prefer it is someone else controlled your char, I suck with trying to add up to people's characters. Like with their personality and crap. = ( )

"Work, I guess, if you can call it that..." he muttered. What was his job? To look at the soil. Very fun job. But the Gil promised was intruiging. Obviously someone needed to know what it was. "And why are you going?".

(Obiously I don't know, because I forget if you wrote it >.> )

Artemis

"Oh, ummm..." She started, her mind struggling to come up with a believable answer. But, what would he beilieve? "I am going to see some relatives, very distant relatives." She finally said. Maybe her long pause and flushed face made it obvious she was lying, but why would she tell him she was going to find info on Sin. Sin is supposed to be gone, nobody would believe me if i said i suspected he was back. Especially Alex. She beamed him a bright smile, hoping that would help convince him. While they flew, she speculated whether to say anything about Sin to Alex, or if she was going to remain a loner.

OOC: Thats fine if you cant. i had 15 minutes before i left so i gave another post >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back