• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

ffpost.jpg

Thousands of lives...taken...
Needless bloodshed..everywhere..
The Dream will never end as long as there is someone dreaming....forever..
The people of Spira do not realize the danger they're in...but they will....

Saffire was walking around the Calm Lands,searching for anything out of place.so far she didn't find anything,but there could still be something she'd missed...so she decided to look around multiple times to make sure.
'so far so good..' she thought,looking everywhere around her.
Sin has only been seen once around Besaid Islands,but after that no one has saw sin,may people though their minds were playing tricks on them....but saffire knew otherwise..
The Calm lands hasn't changed much,Chocobos run around there more ofton,more people live there as well.but a quarter of theCalm Lands is nothing but dirt now,due to unknown reasons.

Last edited:

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Sonara sat waiting in the shadows of the darkness. The moon crept out from behind a cloud, showering the valley with light. She moved silently and swiftly, her auburn hair flowing behind her. Something is differant here...but i cant put my finger on it She thought as she jumped from shadow to shadow. The inhabitants of Guadosalam were naive, and suspected nothing. Sonara knew about the return of Sin though. The sudden caw of a night raven startled her, and she decided to become more alert and aware of her surroundings.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

Sleif walked out of the Baaj Temple, before looking upon the vast expanse of the water that surrounded the area.
"Very soon. It will begin!" Sleif thought as he stared at his spiked glove hand, before looking across the ocean, sensing the power of sin.

Turning around, Sleif began to walk across the many reconstructed walkways of the once submerged temple. Finally after a few minutes, he found the airship he used to travel to this temple. Looking back one more time at the temple, he climbed aboard and took off.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Ryoji awoke from the night before.He walks through the cold blizzard up on Gagazet.He thinks to himself "Will I find what I am looking for?"He starts to run since the cold is getting to him.
He stops and goes into a cave to set up there."Hmmm...this will be enough until morning"he said.
"I need to look for some food and something to start a fire"He says.Ryoji sets up camp and finds fish for him to eat."I will be out of Gagazet soon"He keeps saying to himself.Just as he falls asleep a tear comes out of his eye because he is thinking about his little brother Kyo.

Artemis

I cant stay here forever thought Sonara. She paced back and forth on the mossy bank, contemplating what to do next. To steal, or not to steal? The motorized boat just sat there, calling to her to hop in and speed away. Sonara wasnt a thief, but she needed a quick way to Bevelle. Despite the constant nagging that her conscience will bring, she decided to nab the boat.

Last edited:

Rikken Omnious

Naruma's hand rested on the hilt of his sword as he looked at the drooling beast of sin before him. His hand drumming on the hilt as he steadied himself. The beast looked something like a chimera but much larger. It reared up and roared at him, the wind blowing back his hair. He gracefully brushed his shoulder where a piece of drool had landed on his shoulder. "Echhh. Disgusting individual." he remarked snidely. Before he narrowed his eyes. "Zantetsu!" The beast leapt forward, He sliced downwards, A burst of blood shot upwards as the beast split in half and landed in a heap either side of him. Blood burst from the beast covering him in blood. It dripped slowly from his body, A large gash of blood burst from his arm that held his sword. He clutched his shoulder as he kneeled. "Damn.. Still not fast enough," He flinched. Another creature ran at him. Exposing it's claws as it charged at him. Damn! Not enough time. He flicked his sword sideways and blocked the creature's claws with his blade. It hissed like a snake at him. It snapped it's jaws at him menacingly. He slid back and dropped the edge of his sword to the ground and brought it up over his head "Darkness!" Black orbs swirled around him and his target. He felt a sharp pain on his left side and a gash appeared just under his ribs. Blood burst from the wound and onto the ground. "Heh, Gotcha." he said As the creature fell and burst into pyreflies.

He stuck his sword into the ground to support himself. "I think that's enough training for me today." He decided to teleport. He pictured the Calm Lands in his mind. "Ringing tolls of destruction, May the world revolve the opposite and move the conscience to the destination. Ride the Lightning!" A thunder of lighting flashed moving him from where he was to the Calm Lands.

He appeared without warning in front of Saffire. "Hey," he said opening an eye. Blood dripping from everywhere on his body to the ground where it started to pool. "Don't suppose you could give a guy a hand." he said before his eyes closed and he fell to the ground. The fall felt like an eternity as he hit the ground, feeling the warm grass against his skin. His eye's closed and he felt no more. Obviously this would be quite a surprise for this young girl. Having him suddenly appearing out of nowhere and expecting her to help him. She'd probably sooner walk past him and let him die there. But it was up to her what happened next. Would she save him or would she let him die there pitifully?

Saffire

saffire was alittle surprized when someone appeared right infront of her,then they asked for her help.of course she was going to help him in any way she could.
"Feeldra allia ve cudoa."saffire chanted while holding a hand out infront of her,and the stranger's wounds were instantly healed.'i hope he'll be ok now.'saffire thought.

Artemis

Sonara struggled for breath, the crashing waves suffocating her. As she was speeding along the coast, she had driven right into a storm. Her boat had capsized, throwing her into the raging seas along with her luggage. As the water churned around her, her body got heavier and heavier. Will i make it to shore? Will i survive? The thought raced through her mind. Her head sunk below the crashing waves, her body was pulled downwards. Just then, she opened her eyes. The salt stung, but she could see as clear as ever. A fire burned inside, and she broke the waters surface and began to swim. She didnt know which direction the nearest land was, all she did was swim. Hours later, she collapsed on a beach.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Alex felt a big jolt as he sat behind the crates of the airship. People were running in and checking the machina engine. The people were Al Bheds, but Alex knew the language well.
"Dra ahkehac tufh! Ehvuns dra Lybdyeh essateydadmo. Fa'mm ryja du syga y xielg cdub eh Pajamma!" one of them said, " The engines down! Inform the Captain immediatetly. We'll have to make a quick stop in Bevelle!". Alex sighed. He had been hoping to hide a bit longer to reach the Calm lands. But it looked like he would have to find another way. 10 minutes later he felt the thud as the airship landed. He stood up,cracking his knuckles and stretching. He had been down there for quite a while and his body was still asleep. Quickly, he slipped out of the airship, managing to keep out of sight.

The City of Bevelle was massive! Alex had never been before, he hadn't been past Luca really. However, it was nearly as sunny. He took off his sunglasses, revealing his crimson eyes. He looked up, looking around at the heavily populated area. But this wasn't a vacation. It was work. Strange things had been happening over Spira, but Calm Lands had been one of the places the most obvious change had happened. He walked around town, seeking any other way to get to the Calm Lands.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------
After what seemed like hours, Sleif finally landed at his next destination, the Calm Lands. "Finally, I'm here! Now which temple should I go to first!" Sleif thought as began to scan the Calm lands.
Suddenly, Sleif saw a single figure down in the main part of the calm lands, when in that instant a second figure appeared.

"What is happening here?" Sleif said to himself, as he walked down towards the two. After a few minutes, Sleif could see that the two figures were that of a woman, and a collapsed man.
"Is everything alright here?" Sleif said to the woman.

Saffire

Saffire heard someone say, "Is everything alright here?" ."i'm not sure,he just appeared out of no where without any warning...i'm not sure if he's ok now or not."saffire told him.

Artemis

After hitching a ride with some stranger, walking, and as much teleporting as her energy would give her, she finally made it. She lwas a sight to strangers, looking as if she had not bathed in weeks, her clothes dirty, her normally shining hair was full of who-knows-what. She crossed into Bevelle, amazed at the city. She saw an airship land, and a young man jump off. Now, she thought, to get to the calm lands

Rikken Omnious

Naruma's eyes opened slowly as he looked up at the two figures standing above him. One a very attractive young girl and the other,seemingly oblivious companion. He pushed down on his hands and his body began to climb upwards as he raised himself up on the ground. He looked at the girl and fell on one knee. "My Lady, I am in your debt." he reached a hand forward and gently grabbed her hand and kissed it on the top. "To pay my debt back to you I will now be your personal bodyguard." He lifted his sword off the ground and placed it back into it's sheath and crossed his arms.

"Well at least Im alright." he said rubbing the top of his head. The wind blowing his long blonde hair out of the way. "I Belong to a special division for the entrapment or destruction of Sin. I've been hired by Bevelle to hunt the beast and destroy him before he can entrap the world again in his claws." He explained to them.

"oh yes.. I've read the files." He said his hand reaching inside his robes and drawing out a red box. He flicked it open and several long thin white cigarettes poked out of the top of it. He proceeded to remove one and light it with a snap of his fingers. A small plume of smoke rose from the end and the ember burned brightly, He dismissed the flame on the end of his finger with a casual flick of his wrist. "On Nooj, Baralai and Gippal. They seemed to think Sin would come back, It's a shame, I'm sure Lady Yuna would be very active would she still be alive to hear about this. So would that young male Guardian that helped her defeat Sin last time. We probably would do well to remember the past, because it could help us with Sin this time, If it has truely comeback." He sat on the edge of the cliff and looked over the Calm Lands. "Be a shame to see this place in ruins again." He mused then fell silent awaiting a response from the other two.

Saffire

"sin's definatly back.i saw him when he came to besaid.the only weird thing about it is he hasn't appeared again since."saffire said,thinking back to only a few weeks ago when she was still in besaid.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
(OOC: Why justme3 ? >.> And why are yiu posting here? There's the OOC part >.>)

He looked around, suddenly he heard footsteps approaching from behind him. Quickly, he rolled over out of sight.
"Ed muugc mega fa'na cdilg rana vun y frema. Dra ahkeha pmaf ybbynahdmo, yht ed femm dyga y faag du nabyen. " one said, which was, "It looks like we're stuck here for a while. The engine blew apparently, and it will take a week to repair."

Alex, sighed, he noticed a girl watching the airship too. She was quite dirty. He walked over to her, "Don't bother trying to get on, they're down for a while...". He sighed again.

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Hunter walked out of Macalania Temple, puzzled. There was no-one around. This was different; there was always someone around the temple. He spotted someone and ran up to them, "Excuse me. Where is everybody?"

The man looked like he was in a hurry, like he needed to get somewhere, real quick, "Rumor has it," he hesitated then went on it, "Sin has returned. Bevelle is denying it, but it has come from Besaid."

Then the man ran off.

Sin? Again?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

Sleif looked at the two people, the second being the unconscious man who had just stood up. "Yes, it does seem that Sin has returned!" Sleif said to the two, as he turned away from them.
"If you would excuse me. I have some work that I need to continue!" Sleif said before walking away from the man and woman, and continued towards a chocobo handler.

As he began to ride off with the bird, Sleif suddenly stopped in front of the two one last time. "I'm sure, we will meet each other again, quite soon!" he said with a slight grin. And with that he raced across the calm lands towards the pathway into the cliff side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back