• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve looked at the door for a little longer.. A cool breeze blew by moving Steve's hair.. His blade was on his back and was in normal mode. Steve did not move knowing if he did a bounty hunter would take his head.. if they could.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
He was walking around the city and was feeling really bored when he thought something. "...I've never been outside the city before..I wonder what it would be like..." He said as he started walking to the gate to get out. He walked up to the gate and was standing beside Steve. "Hey...your the guy that has the bounty on your head." He said dreamily as he stared at the gate. "...Wonderin' what it's like out there too?"

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Woah! Six pages! Can anyone fill me in?

Reno was plioting a shinra helicopter over Midgar, "Mr. President were now over Midgar." Rufus still had the bandage over his eye. Rude, Tseng and Elena were also in the plane. Reno's cell phone went off, he took it out. "Yeah?" he listened. "Jeez, again?!" he accidently let go of the controls. The helicpoter almost crashed when Reno grabbed it. The others turned over to him, "Reno!" he rolled his eyes, "Well, Elena's better at flying then me!"

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Vanessa arrived at her house to find a letter tucked in her door. She opened the letter and read it.

Hotel Midgar, Saturday, 8pm. Be there or Daddy dies.

Vanessa just smiled at it and tucked the note in her pocket. "Time for that wretched kid to help me....or somebody anyways..." Vanessa said maturely.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
After being left and not even answered Chaos just walked into the richer part of town being really bored. He stopped infront of a real big house and sat down and leaned back on the wall on the door it said, 'Delano'. "Eh...that name kind of rings a bell...oh well."

Riku213

God of Caos
Before Steve knew it he was scaling the Shinra building just for kicks. Every few feet he would take his buster blade and stab it into the wall and stand on it and rest. "Phew... I need to work out a bit.." Steve said sitting on his buster blade on the 68th floor. A news paper flew by With Steve on the front cover fighting bahamut. He looked just like Cloud.. "Woah... I do look alot like him.."

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He walked to the castle on the far side of town."Holy smokes..."He mumbled.He pushed the large door open."It smells like roting corpses in here..."He put his goggles on becuase the castle was extremely dusty.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve almost dozed off when the sounds of screams woke him up. Steve stood up and looked over the city. Smoke rose from one part as sound came from there.. "Finally some action" Steve said grabbing his sword handel. Steve did a backflip and pulled the sword out of the wall then kicked off hard sending Steve flying off the building. To Steve's suprise Steve actually landed on a tall metal building below. And Kinda looked at the distance. "New record." Steve said as he junmped from buidling to building fowlloing the smoke.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Cloud started to hear screams coming from humans. Then the smell of smoke reached his nostrils. '' 'Bout time something happens in this dump.'' His buster sword in his back he dashed in the directions of where the screams were coming. ''Even if it's just saving some people from a fire, it's somthing.'' He spead up boubling his pace. When he finally got there, on the corner of his eye, he could see something that caught his attention. He turned and saw a figure, jumping from building to building. ''Maybe...'' Cloud started running in the direction of the building beside the one that the guy was going to land on. The buildings were close together. Finally he was inbetween both of them, he jumped on one building, then the other, this was a tactic to get on top of the one he was going to land on. Finally,Cloud arrived at the top. He awaited for the man to land. He noticed the face of the man in the papers. What a coinsidence. He thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back