• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"THEN NO PASSAGE!" the maid yelled at Chase while slamming the door in his face. Vanessa walked downstairs and to the maid. She opened the door. "Now now Sarah, no need to be rude to the guest." Vanessa said in a mature way. "Hello there. Who sent you to deliver this package?"

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Chaos had just finished burying the woman when he heard the words '9,000,000,000 gil'. "That is a lot....wait and that's the bounty on his head!?!?" He shouted to himself. "I...need..." He said in sort of a trance then he raced through the front door of the church. "TIME TO D-" He started to shout but cut himself off. "Wait...your the guy I ran into earlier..."

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve smiled and sheathed the buster blade again.. Tifa looked at him like she seen a ghost.. "Thats Clouds blade..."

"Well No it's a remake I put all the parts together and never took it apart and I only do that for one attack."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
(thanks)

*Jayx jumped off a roof, into the busy streets were merchants n' stuff were everywere.* "wow....this will be challenging..." she said staring at the merchants, some of them were cornering passers by, shoving products and goods up there noses.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve walked into an empty house and sat there for a mintue then changed clothes quickly and sheathed hos sword in his new sword sheat.. but for some reason there was more thanm one sheath. Steve's sword then fell into it's peices and he could not put them back together. So Steve sheathed them all in thier places and walked around looking for Cloud to find out what was wrong.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Who was that wretched boy making loud noises around my house? I shall send an assassin after him if he refuses to stop..... Vanessa thought as she walked passed the merchants, paying hundreds of dollars to them for items that were only worth a mere fifty cents. Vanessa loved to give to the poor, but she was cold sometimes. She wasn't afraid to send an assassin to kill someone if they pissed her off. After all, she is an heir and daughter to one of the most famous assassins/mob bosses ever to be created.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx walked across the street, a merchant shoved her aside. then sold a potion to a lady passing. it was an off green and looked more like a poison. she ran over to the lady and after a quick conversation sold one of her potions.* "not too hard."

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve was walking down a street when a huge shadow covered his body. Steve looked up and Bahamut was there and fired a blast. Steve drew his sword and lpaced the sword in the way and blocked it. There was a huge explosion and all Steve's pieces for the sword were gone all Steve had was the base.. "Oh that's it.." steve yelled as his sword went into battle mode and Steve jumped towards bahamut. Steve landed on it's head and it zoomed around all over the city... and right over vennessa's head. All that could be seen was a huge dragon and a boy on the dragon head dressed like Cloud.. Everyone thout it was cloud fighting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back