• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
The boy walked a little but further and seen a bent large pice of sabilizer no longer used, and not far from that was a set of busted up wrecked buildings with pices of chimney sticking up.. The noy smiled and jmpued off that peice of metal and from chimney to chimney heading somewere in the slums.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
ooc: danm Riku213 you are a terrible speller lol.

ic: Chaos was hoping from chimney to chimney looking towards the train station still trying to figure out who or what made that scream when suddenly he ran into something...or someone, hard. He had flown to the ground not seeing what happened to the other person and he let out a groan of pain but then started to laugh.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The boy jumped off the train he was taking he was at a small village."Hmm ok...where can I find the Guild..."Chase scratched the back of his head.He started walking the large package was curled under his arm.He saw some other Couriors he knew hauling larger packages to rich estates.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Chaos looked up and saw the boy and his bloody sword on his back. "Oh, haha, sorry...do you know what happened at the trainstation to cause those screams?" He asked the boy as he got up, walked over and offered him a hand up. " You know, just curious." He said with a smile.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"hehe I thougt so." He laughed then headed for his hideout once again. When he got there he found 2 notices on his bullitin board, that's how he got his missions people that knew where to reach him and needed somebody to be out of the picture they would put of a note there. One was a request to be put of their misary because they wee terminally ill and full of pain and the other was a dual, he had gotten one of these before and the other didn't last very long, but it wasn't till tommorrow so he thought he'd head out kill the person that wanted to be dead then come back and have a nap.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve looked at the flowers and heard footsteps behind him.. A little girl came running in and around the place.. Then a taller woman the same height of the boy stopped dead in her tracks. "Clo...C..Cloud?" she stumbeled over her words.

The boy Stood up and looked at her. "No but close!" The boy said smiling.. Tifa who was the woman all along put on some gloves...

"Then who are you?"

The boy smiled.. "My name is Steve.... Steve Strife"

Riku213

God of Caos
tifa fell down and sat there in fear.. "C....c...Cloud has no brother..."

Steve smiled and walked up to her.. "Yes he does.. I was made after him with the blood of an ancient.... I am his long lost brother" Steve said pulling Tifa to her feet.. "And I think you know Why I am here!"

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Chaos arrived in the slums of midgar and had a hard time finding the person that wanted to die. He finally found them, it was a woman probably in her late forties. "Please kill me." She said wealkly. "DOn't worry ma'am I will...but this is the hardest part of my job..." He said in a sort of sad voice, then he just thrust his sword into her chest to kill her instantly. "Enjoy heaven...I think I'll bury you...you will be my first customer to be buried by me and this whole thing...free of charge..." He said as he carried her outside and towards a nearby church.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve looked at the huge pool of water in the middle of the church were the flowers used to be.. "You see Kadja brought back sephiroth.. and Well An old friend of mine brought back sephiroth again this time he is after something much worse.. Sephiroth brought back more acients and they are four times his strenght... So I am here to fight... But I came here for Cloud... and I here he is not fighting.. witch is bad.. And to add one thing I have a bounty on my head and it should reach here right about now.."

"How much is it?

"around 9,000,000,000 gil"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back