• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
After the events of Advent Children Some new prblems arose.. They recreated the worlds stronget ancients yet. These ones make sephiroth look wimpy but to bad the old group no longer fight, but a group of people have stepped foreward to take on the new menace. It all begins in the new midigar that was rebuilt just like the original one. A new ex-solder is in town.. He is not very strong but he has a great and not cool secret. he heard of the new avalanche group and heard that they are trying to stop the new menace. Shinara is back too this time more evil than ever and is sucking twice as much make than ever. now the new group must come and save what needs to be saved.

Template:
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Job:
Group:

Rules:
You can have what ever weapon you like as long as some one does not have the weapon
You may be orginals
There must be some evil dudes.
No godmoding (except for acents for a little while)
No power playing

originals:
Cloud Strife:
Areis:
Tifa:
Barret:
Vincent:
Yuffie:
Cid:
RedXIII:

Custom:
Steve Strife: Me

my template:
Name: Steve, Strife
bio: Unknown
Personaility: Calm and cool
Weapon: See link
apperence: see link
Group: ex- soildjer

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Cloud
Weapon: Buster sword
Bio:coming soon
Personality:serious, sometimes can be funny, calm and is a great warrior
appearence:
large.jpg

Group: ex- soldier.

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Ooc: Did anyone watch the movie?

Name: Reno
Weapon: Electric Baton
Bio: An agent for the Turks, he works with Rude and they fight for the Turks. He helped Cloud and the others fight Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo. He, Rude, Tseng, Elena, work directly for President Rufus.
Personality: A sarcastic jokester, and always looks for a fight.
Job: Turks
Group: Turks

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name:Chase Horion
Weapon:Gunblade
Apperance:http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?pid=83&fullsize=1
Bio:Chase Horion was born on the planet Terra,the planet was destroyed when he was just of the age 3 he was one of the only Terrans evacuated...Chase now14 works as a Courior delivering packages around the world...
Personality:Funny,short kids temper,a good friend to have
Job:Courior
Group:Courior

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Name: Chaos
Appearance: http://www.animestone.com/galerias/genesis2/gen2/saladinL.jpg
Weapon: twin swords
Bio: Chaos os a lone assassin randomly going around taking jobs from people. He expects high pay and if he doesn't something bad may happen to you you never know. He actually accidentaly stumbled onto the assassination business after being taken in by a group of them at a young age but he is very skilled at his trade.
Personality: a happy-go-lucky guy even when he's on the job he is a cluts except when he's on a mission...wierd.
Job: assassin
Group: none

Last edited:

Riku213

God of Caos
ooc: Okay we can start now)

It was early in the morning. Alsmot everyone was still asleep. except one person was alseep in his own way. An X-soljder was coming to town to get a job with the shinra cooperation. He was known by some and hated by others.. The reasons why were he was a creation of hojo's before Cloud had his way with him..

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Chaos hopped along the roof tops in the richer part of midgar getting about to get revenge on someone for someone else. "Well this is the place..time to have some gruesome fun hehe." He laughed as he stopped at a house and lowered himself down to the belcony. He smashed through the window and less then five minutes he walked back out of the window and blood was everywhere on him and everywhere on the room, the walls, the ground and even the ceiling. "Well time to collect my reward." He said as he hopped away.

Riku213

God of Caos
A train stopped in the slums of midigar and many poeple got off all of them waiting for some on at the stop. Then A teenage boy Stepped off and everyone went silent, they werent afraid of him but of the big badass busterblade on his back.. exactly like Cloud's. The boy Had gray eyes and firey red hair spiked just like Cloud's. He was carrying a red sweater over his shoulder revealing a black t-shirt. he did not have many straps to hold up the weapon just one... This strap was on his wait and held the handle of the sword to his left hip.. The blade was so long even though he was standing the blade was almsot touching the ground.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Chaos arrived at a smaller house but in an even richer part of midgar and burst through the door. "Where's my money old man?" He shouted as a little old man crept out from under the table obviously shocked from him bursting through the door. "How do I know you killed him?" He said in a sly voice. CHaos didn't say anything but showed him one of his blades still covered in blood expecting him to ask this and then pointed at splatter marks on his face. "Now give me my money...I have to make a living too you know."

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
The man walked towards CHaos carrying a wad of cash, then he went to advance to grabbed the money, slipped and fell to the ground. The man started to laugh, then Chaos shot up and held his sword at his throat. Then pulled it away slowly and started to laugh, "Ya that was pretty funny wasn't it hahaha." He said as he grabbed the money from him. "Well see you around old man." He said as he walked out the door and waved without looking back. "Such a strange boy.." The old man muttered as he went back to his tea.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
The man walked towards CHaos carrying a wad of cash, then he went to advance to grabbed the money, slipped and fell to the ground. The man started to laugh, then Chaos shot up and held his sword at his throat. Then pulled it away slowly and started to laugh, "Ya that was pretty funny wasn't it hahaha." He said as he grabbed the money from him. "Well see you around old man." He said as he walked out the door and waved without looking back. "Such a strange boy.." The old man muttered as he went back to his tea.

Riku213

God of Caos
The boy began to pull on the blade then he head the cocking of guns. "So you want it that way?" The boy said.. Then in a silver streak all that Clod be heard were four loud screams that went through the whole city. Steve walked off the platefom and away from four bodies that were totally mutalated.. "Hmph.. chumps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back