• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve jumped off the dragon to slash it when it's wing smacked him to the ground right beside vennessa... "Ow.." Steve said standing up... Steve seen a close tall building and he jumped on it and began to run up it following bahamut..

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve jumped off the building and usd a rare attack.. "LIMIT BREAK..... CROSS SLASH" And with Steve hit bahamut and went right through him.. Bahamut blew up immedeatly and Steve fell to the ground..

(We need evil people such as.
Sephiroth.
Kadja.
And the evil ancients
And Ihave to go to bed.../ truly evil.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"68 sir. thanks." she said selling and elixer, a little cheaper then she normally would, he didn't look too wealthy.

*Jayx looked up at the voice* "huh? oh. potions, ethers, elixers (can't get anywere else near by), that kind of stuff." *she opens her case, revealing the bright blue liquid again and many other rare, odd colored liquids in vials, and some normal ones.*

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx looked shocked* "the whole case?! wasn't exspecting that.............well I can sell you this half." *points to the half with more of the normal potions in it and less rare-looking ones* "I'm sorry, I can't sell these over here, there too valuble and nearly impossible to replace." she said as she pointed to the other half. she did sound sorry. she made a living on her potions after all. "the items in total on that half would be 340,000$ kinda exspensive....sorry.."

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*looks more surprised* "wow that much! you sure are generous. thank you!" *hands her the potions* "that one is an ultra-elixer, that ones a instant unconciousness draft, and that ones a love potion." she said pointing the rare ones out.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Chase's mouth watered when he would count the tip Vanessa gave him ((He counted it 90 times already))"So I got the rest of the day free..."Chase put his hands behind his head and started walking just then his walkie talkie went off."Chase here..."He answered cooly."You delivered the package to miss DeLano correct?"Vernon said."Yuper...please tell me I got the day off please please please!"Chase beged Vernon."Nope I got one more job for you....theres a castle on the far end of the town your at....Theres someone I need you to deliver too...you'll find the package at the guild in this town now get to work.

"Great..."Chase moaned.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve spent some more time walking around enjoying himself. He soon grew tired of his new clothes and had enough money to go shopping... he stopped at many places checking places out. Finally he stopped at a small hair salon. he walked in looking like a freak. his clothes did not fit in or anything.. His hair was red with some darker shades in it.. He sat down in a chair and A woman walked over and began to work on him.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Chaos Sat up, stretched and yawned. "Well, that was a good nap...how long was I out for?" He asked himself then he looked over to the clock, "Uh-oh...over slept gotta go to that dual...wait do I even do duals? Oh well I'll just steal what he has on him after I kill him, heh heh." He laughed as he jumped out of his bed, then his stomach growled. "Wait...need some munchies first." He said as he ran of to one of his favourite resturants.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Chaos walked out of the resturant holding his belly. "Oh man I'm stuffed see you guys around!" He shouted back before the door closed because he was good friends with the people there, he even left a big tip for then to share from his assassination last night. "Now time for that dual.." He said as he walked towards the cemetary because that's where it was supposed to be held. When he got there he saw some on just standing there stareing at him hold a sword in one hand and a gun in the other. "Your late..." He said pointing the gun at him. "I was hungry!" Chaos said in a whiny voice. "Well shall we start this?" "Let's..." At that the guy shot at him and chaos just dodged it. "Bah! guns are for the weak!" He said in a mocking voice. The man grunted and threw his gun down and got into a stance with his sword. Chaos lunged at him, then the man swiped at him. Chaos quickly dodged that then cut his head off with one clean swipe. "Heh...easy." He said as he started to rummage through his pockets. He came out with a pack of cigarettes, a few hundred gil and a toothpick. "Three words buddy. Waste.Of.Time." He said as he tossed the cigarettes and toothpick at the dead headless body. "I'll let someone else bury you." He said then spit on him and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back