• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Oh sweet Lord, my prayers have been answered. I'm hoping for some new content, controls, and some adventuring with friends online. Pick your tribe, and go out to save your villages and later on the world from the poison mists and the monsters. Really wonder what they'll do to update it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoa97CdeG_w

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Yeah I'm just glad I could play multiplayer without a bunch of gameboy advance chords lol. My friends and I tried to play a few years ago, and we even bought some chords at a second hand place, but it was a hassle and they didn't even work well half the time lol.

Rydgea

"contrary little shit"
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
Ugh, I've been wanting to play this for so long! Very excited for this. I'd been debating whether or not to buy a GameCube and a copy since they're relatively cheap these days. I would hope this version allows for cross-platform multiplayer.

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Edit: In Japan, no news on other regions.

Comes out August 27th of this year:

By the way, that's Donna Burke (The Best is Yet To Come-MGS4; Heavens Divide-MGSPeace Walker; Sins of the Father-MGSV). She apparently has also done work for FINAL FANTASY.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Nearly 2 years from announcement. This better be 1 hell of a remaster.

Rydgea

"contrary little shit"
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
This is one of those times I'm just glad we're getting it at all. Short of the main entries, we rarely see a spinoff jump from one platform to the next. This is one I've been wanting to play for ages since I never had a Gamecube. It recycled a lot of design elements from (having the same art director as) FFIX. ♡

Last edited:

Zephyr

The Guiding Key
Staff member
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Mog Boss
  • News Hound
  • Jiminy's Journal
Excited for the online multiplayer, it'd be fun to play with friends.