• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts tune?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Most of the calmer, ballad style songs are my pick. But two of my personal favs are 'Riku' and 'Roxas.' They just have a haunting quality to them that I totally love! I'll bet they're written in a minor key....

~ Dream
i like riku's song too ( forgot to mention it in my reply...)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
i like riku's song too ( forgot to mention it in my reply...)

There's an edit button, double posting is frowned upon here.

Just a tip.

Also:

-Dearly Beloved♥
-Roxas
-Traverse Town
-Hollow Bastion
-Destati
-Kairi (I, II, & III)

Stars

リク
Favourite Kingdom Hearts Tune:

- Lord of the Castle.

-The Other Promise

-Rage Awakened

- Fate of the Unknown.

-Dearly Beloved.

-Another side . another story.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Mine tend to be world-specific themes:

From the KH1 soundtrack:

Hikari (ORCHESTRAL VERSION) Words cannont describe how awesome this theme is, the J-pop version is cool as well but I aboslutely love this theme in its instrumental version. Perfect for concerts and such.

Destati: Very ominous, sets the mood quite well. Note: This includes all versions of the song at End of the World and during the Final battles with Ansem.

Mickey Mouse club march: epicness XD

Night of Fate: This one's frantic, and I like it.

Olympous Colisseum (battle theme): This one is epic. Seriously, this time.

Wonderland (battle theme): Very frantic and very fun.

100 Acre wood (regular and mini-game theme): It's a cute theme that relaxes you when you're stressed.

Holy Bananas! (tarzan battle theme): this one's just awesome.

Shipmesieter's humouresque: I just like this one. XP

Monstro (both themes): I don't know what kind of music this would be classified as, but they're good tunes.

Under the sea: Need I say anything? Great beat, great rythm, great song.

Hallow Bastion: This one is very ominous, and I love it! I dream to play it on the piano one day.

PIRATE'S GIGUE: I put this in capital letters because its my absolute favourite out of all the songs in any of the games. It's not really describable, but I just love the melody. Not only does it fit the world perfectly, but it sounds just so...sigh...

Never Land Sky: This one's just cute

March Caprice for piano and orchestra: This, much like the orchestral version of Hikari, would be perfect for concerts.

That's it for KH1, I'll post my favourites for KH2 some other time, as I should go now.

C

cam ron 77

kairi's or the one at the end while kingdom hearts is being closed. it makes me feel sad/happy because it means the game ended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back