• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts tune?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darb

There is always certain music in games that get you in the mood, be it getting ready for a battle, or an emotional moment. For me, I really like "The 13th Struggle" in KH2, which is played when you fight Axel as Roxas in fake twilight town. This is mainly because I liked CoM alot, and it reminds me of the organization fights, which were alot of fun.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I've got quite a few favorites. Some of these are from the Complete soundtrack:

Castle Oblivion: I love this song! It reminds me of Halloween music, and makes me feel almost calm. It's weird... 0.o

Riku: Not only is this the theme to my favorite character, but it's an all-around beautiful song! My favorite character-theme song.

Another Side: Makes me feel calm, and almost sleepy... LOL I love it! I could listen to it over and over.

This Is Halloween: What more is there to say? XD I love The Nightmare Before Christmas and HalloweenTown, and all three versions of this song rocks.

Cavern of Rememberance: Very calming. It's got a nice sound to it.

One-Winged Angel: Sephiroth's song is awesome in all versions! Nice battle music.

Graceful Assassin/Scythe of Petals/Lord of the Castle: Different songs, but all beautiful and very chilling.

And of course, Simple and Clean/Hikari, Passion, and all versions of Dearly Beloved (my favorite being the one after the end of KHII). This may have seemed more like a review thing, but hey... ^^

Blue

home is where the heart is
My favourite ones are:

Another Promise
Roxas
Missing You
Namine
Sacred Moon
Desire For All That Is Lost
Another Side

Roxi-chan

In your imagination. That's why I'm so cute. ; )
Oh! Um, I love Dearly Beloved.
Sanctuary (english and Japanese)
Simple and Clean (english and japanese)
There's another that I like, but I don't know it's name!!!
Well, I like then all basically, but these first four (Gah! I wish I knew the name of the last!) are my top favorites!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have quite a few:

Hand in Hand- Nice closing theme. Gives a nice feel of the end of one adventure, and the beggining of a new one. Orchestral version FTW.

Another Side- Among the best of the OST's. That motif is just awesome.

13th Struggle- Love the erraticness.

Roxas- Very touching. Sad, melancholic.

Organization XIII- Part of Another Side. Nuff' said.

The 13th Dilemma- Deep Dive motif, which owns. Epic, feeling of danger.

Showdown at Hollow Bastion- Short, but orchestral version of Deep Dive motif. Win.

Riku- Bittersweet. Fits Riku well.

Darkness of the Unknown- The middle part is my favorite.

Graceful Assassin- Deep Dive motif. Any track that has it is win.

Lord of the Castle- Epic grandiose piano track? Greatness.

The Other Promise- Very nice. Love the piano.

Rage Awakened- The horns and the part at around 1:00 seals it up for me.

Fate of the Unknown- Personal favorite. Out of all the other tracks, I'd say this is the most epic.

I'm a big fan of the soundtracks as a whole though.

Squall922

My favourite tunes from Kingdom hearts was Sanctuary,Halloween town and One winged angel

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Most of the calmer, ballad style songs are my pick. But two of my personal favs are 'Riku' and 'Roxas.' They just have a haunting quality to them that I totally love! I'll bet they're written in a minor key....

~ Dream

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Re: Favorite Kingdom Hearts tune(s)?

cavern of rememberance, deep anxiety,sacred moon, fate of the unknown, floating in bliss, cloudchasers, battleship bravery, astroid attack, scherzo de notte, hazardous highway, sanctuary, sanctuary~after the battle~, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back