• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of Reality [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

I'd post if I could, but Anorgos is currently sitting on his throne waiting for the others to appear, so I can't do anything till then, sorry.

Athel

Machinist
Mobius is waiting for Kairo. So no moves by the SoF at the moment.
Speaking of which, we still need two more.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Okay, seriously. Somebody post something or I'm calling the cops.

I have been in idle actions since like the 3rd...its been well over a week and I STILL can't move. I didn't forget, I just really am unable to do anything atm unless I willingly let Ven's ass go...which is doubtful, but not impossible. =T

Athel

Machinist

I have been in idle actions since like the 3rd...its been well over a week and I STILL can't move. I didn't forget, I just really am unable to do anything atm unless I willingly let Ven's ass go...which is doubtful, but not impossible. =T

Well Shad is controlling Ven's characters ATM, but yeah, Gar is kinda stuck. We need to get this jump-started.
On a side note, I might post as Ace tonight.

DarkWind77

Name: Sinaxut
Proof of Existance: The Rock Betrayer
Lesser Nobody: Samurai
Apperance: The Rock Betrayer
Weapon: Stone Hammer
Zodiac: Gemmini, Dog
World of Origin: Konoha
Background Info: Known only as a reject, he was banished from Iwagakuro( Village Hidden of the Stone) for having a girlfriend from Konoha. He was chased by the ninjas of his former village. After running for half a year,he was capured and taken back to Iwa after being knocked out. When he wakes up, he finds himself in the middle of Iwa chained, with his girlfrien locked up next to him. After the Kage kills her, he is killed by a stray Heartless. When he awakens, he lives with the Organization for 3 years, until he discovers that Xemnas set up the whole thing. After leaving the organization, he travels to the border of Iwa and Konoha, waiting for the day that he can meet Sora, and train him in the way of the ninja and to help him destroy the Neo-Organization.
Appearance: Brown-Green eyes. Black Brown hair held up by the rusted headband of his girlfriend. Organization outfit with torn gloves. He always has his Stone Hammer out and on his shoulder. He has trained and become as strong as Tsunade without using chakra! He has a bad habit of cracking his knuckles.
Alignment Good.
Personality: Sinaxut is usually a very calm person. He is quick to anger when talking trash about his dead girfriend. when he gets pissed of, he can crush boulders and uproot trees. He can attack with a suicide-type attack. He rushes his opponent and grabs them. He then makes all rocks rush at the both of them, with enough power to break bones. Once he is finished, he losses the abitity to move his arms. He needs 2 days to recover to full strength.

Athel

Machinist
DarkWind77, I would accept that, but it's nothing like the template I have on the first page. If you make the necessary changes, you will be accepted.

Athel

Machinist
Definitely posting today. After noon though, because I'm being dragged off to synagogue today.

Athel

Machinist
I'll wait a bit before posting as Mobius again, but I'll post as Ace soon. Just a little break between posts.

Athel

Machinist
It is alive, dang it. Just barely, though.

Because SOME people aren't trying.

Athel

Machinist
I can recite the list of people who tried. You, me, KSX, Hal, Ven, IM (sort of), Seph. That's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back