• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of Reality [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Dunno how Ven is gonna get out of this, I can give you an idea of how to escape though xD if it wasn't already obvious. DIVE BITCH DIVE! GO GO GO!

In all seriousness your not gonna die....yet.

Athel

Machinist
Dunno how Ven is gonna get out of this, I can give you an idea of how to escape though xD if it wasn't already obvious. DIVE BITCH DIVE! GO GO GO!

In all seriousness your not gonna die....yet.

There's one simple way to kill both a Darkside and a Lightside.

HEADSHOT!!!

EDIT:
King Sora X, major problems in your last post.

1. There is no 'communicator'. Mobius called out in his Unvoice. Only fellow Unbirths can hear it.
2. You don't have a Hallow character, so whoever this Nobody is, you're powerplaying them.
3. The Shapers of Fate have been a group for a while. They all know each other.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
There's one simple way to kill both a Darkside and a Lightside.

HEADSHOT!!!

EDIT:
King Sora X, major problems in your last post.

1. There is no 'communicator'. Mobius called out in his Unvoice. Only fellow Unbirths can hear it.
2. You don't have a Hallow character, so whoever this Nobody is, you're powerplaying them.
3. The Shapers of Fate have been a group for a while. They all know each other.

OKay, i will fix the post when i have time..or whenever i get around to it..it will be sometime tonight..:D!

Athel

Machinist
Alright, SKX. Your post is correct now. I'll be posting as Mobius soon, as well.

Keep this alive, dammit.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes that is very much true, and don't worry i am declaring that i will try to get at least one post per page, if not than more. So yeah, i WILL be more active in this rp..along with the other ones i am in

Athel

Machinist
Chaotic Misery. He posted on I think page 14 and said he would make a temp. Never did.

Also, nate_shuuya29 and Solareon need to get their butts over here.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Chaotic Misery. He posted on I think page 14 and said he would make a temp. Never did.

Also, nate_shuuya29 and Solareon need to get their butts over here.

I don't know about Nate, but i know Sol has been out for over a week, i think he is getting ready for another skating tour or something. so who knows..:/

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Technically, he still doesnt know about that stuff, the voice is just telling him he's important. Which he denies stubbornly...

Title drop? What's dat? Do you want me to take out the title in my post? Or is it just saying that I used the title?...

Athel

Machinist
Title drop? What's dat? Do you want me to take out the title in my post? Or is it just saying that I used the title?...

A title drop is when you actually mention the name of something in it. For example, the many times they say 'Kingdom Hearts' in Kingdom Hearts. It's mentioning the title of a movie, game or book in the movie, game or book.

Athel

Machinist
This is a bump.

Okay, we need all the people who didn't post yet to get their butts over here. Raito's fighting the Lightside, the Hallows are talking, Mobius is waiting for Kairo, Garforge is off somewhere, Reforge has plans, Ace is going to talk with his uncle and Anorgos is waiting.

So everybody has something to post about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back