• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of Reality [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Lemme try to explain this to myself:

There's a Being. His heart gets hit with an impossibly large amount of light. It overcomes his heart. The exact opposite case of a Heartless. We'll use algebra.

X = -Y
X being Garforge and Y being a Heartless. A Being's heart being so pumped full of light that all the darkness in it is eclipsed. The heart falls into a complete state of light. The Being can still think and act, as they still exist as a Being would. They just defy, or rather are unaffected, by all the natural laws that effect Beings with darkness in their hearts.

That right so far?

Yeszir.

Lol so how does one with a heart born from the darkness, invert, fleet to the light then return. Who's to say he couldn't die if he fell to the light? He really could've, but salvation befell him and to misunderstand in the way this was delivered leads to what will probably be his own end. I'll say this much.

As long as he moves without a shadow, the heart principles as you said hold little to no binding, but I didn't say there wasn't already a way for the shadow to return, Shad already knew in hindsight.

Athel

Machinist
Okay, everything is set and clear. Though there is this:

What do both Reforge and Garforge want out of this? If the Stations don't get powered and the Unreality does happen, neither of them can withstand it anyway. Garforge is basically just an inverse Heartless, but still a Being. Reforge is a Heartless. Neither of them can handle the Unreality, only Unbirths can. They're trying to stop the Keybladers from getting to the Stations, but they're also trying to keep the Shapers of Fate from destroying them. Even if the SoF don't destroy the Stations, they'll still run out of power and the Separation will disappear. So whats their plan?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That is where your mimd needs to dive beyond the obvious. The unreality is nothing Reforge cannot deal with. It spawns from the rp and logic itself based on his powers.

Also you have yet to see Reforge try and stop anyone from going to a station period; whether to recharge or destroy it. There are hints placed which explain a lot when looked into the right way.

Athel

Machinist
That is where your mimd needs to dive beyond the obvious. The unreality is nothing Reforge cannot deal with. It spawns from the rp and logic itself based on his powers.

...One of us is misunderstanding each other, because I don't get what you're trying to say. First off, lemme just explain the process of the Melding. We'll use the ice cube model.

Take an ice cube. Pretend this ice cube is our Reality. The top third of the ice cube is the realm of Light. The middle third is the Inbetween. And the bottom third is the realm of Darkness. Now put the ice cube in a glass of water. The water is the Unreality. It's there, but it's not interfering with the Reality inside the ice cube. But, after a while, the ice cube melts. It becomes part of the water. That's what the Melding is. The Reality that was inside the ice cube, without the Separation, would flow into the Unreality.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeh Jonny, that still doesn't change anything. I haven't seen a claim to the area of the unbirths being an innaccessible omniverse so with the laws of KH and what YOU described the idea of the collapsing realms makes for a wrap around street.

Besides water warms up ice

Athel

Machinist
I haven't seen a claim to the area of the unbirths being an innaccessible omniverse so with the laws of KH and what YOU described the idea of the collapsing realms makes for a wrap around street.

Yes, I suppose it does. Very well, carry on. Lol.

Ven: Great to hear. Some stuff has happened though, so you'll need to catch up.

Athel

Machinist
Im already caught up. There hasnt been that many posts since I last checked

That's the problem! We need more people.

I'll pp Raito and Kat until he gets back. Keeps them involved.

Normally I would get you to ask them, but this time...
Shadilicious Reminisce, you are hereby granted permission to powerplay Sora King X and Ven1233 until they return.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
The Ugly often has some completely ground breaking and misguided plan to do something unexpected. That'd be my cue first and foremost, I wanted to show the light isn't so friendly as claims were wrought. The keyblade did so much harm, the hands that freed countless hearts almost lead to the end of the world. LOL innocence lay greatly hidden in ignorance of these actions.

Athel

Machinist
I'm still moving along with Ace.
I have to wait for Sora King X to post as Kairo before I can post as Mobius again. Somebody get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back