• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of Reality [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Fate of Reality
A Kingdom Hearts RP

...the realm of Light...
...the realm of Darkness...
...the Inbetween...

The three realms of Reality. Light, the realm of Beings. Darkness, the realm of those without hearts. The Inbetween, the realm of nothingness. The realms each have their own properties and laws, and they govern their own inhabitants how they see fit. There is something separating the realms...so that they do not leak into each other and disrupt the fabric of Reality.

But...what if there wasn't...?

The Story

Okay, here's a summary of the story. The Separation is slowly fading away. The three realms are leaking into each other and losing each others properties. That's bad. If it continues, Reality is gonna come crashing down and hard. Fortunately, the Separation hasn't dissolved completely. Unfortunately, there's a way to speed it up.

There are several sets of ruins across Reality. Three per realm. They used to be cities, but (Zanarkand moment), they were destroyed and fell into disrepair. These ruin cities are points are where the Separation spreads out from. They're Separation Stations (lol). They're getting older and older and the Separation is getting weaker. If these were to be destroyed completely, the Separation of that area would immediately collapse. That's the bad guys' goal; to destroy all of the ruins.

That's where the Keyblades come in. Each of the Separtaion Stations is powered by the energy released by that realm. But they're using more and more energy faster and faster. The Stations can be alternatively powered by Keyblade energy, but only the ones respective to that realm. So, Light Keyblade can only feed Light, Dark can only feed Darkness, and Twilight can only feed Inbetween. So if the Keybladers can get to their respective ruins, then they can restore the energy there and keep the Separation up and running.

Rules​
1. Literacy - it's a must. No one wants to read a gigantic mash of misspelled words and bad punctuation. Put up at least two or three paragraphs per post, and make them legible, please.
2. Godmodding and Powerplaying - don't do it. You are allowed to dodge, attack and block three times per post. Blocking does not mean you get invincibility frames, keep it realistic. Most battles last longer than thirty seconds, so keep them more than one post. You may not make buildings collapse from a single punch. You may not cause nuclear explosions. As for powerplaying, you may only, ONLY powerplay if you have permission from the person whose character you are powerplaying that has to be mentioned by both people, you and the other member.
3. Romance - keep it PG-13. Or no RP for you.
4. Limitations - no character's perfect. Give them flaws.
5. Joining - everyone is always welcome. No need to ask. If you do, please go hear and read the rules. Speaking of rules, if you have read all these, post 'Shape the Future!' above your template. If you don't, I'm gonna suggest you read the rules again.
6. Activity - please try to stay active. Post at least twice a week, or once per page. This won't be any fun if you're not.
7. And last of all, have fun. This is what an RP is for.

Keyblades​
There are only three Keyblades and Keybladers. THAT'S IT. Everyone knows about Keyblades and all, but there are only three people who can use them. No one knows exactly what these Keyblades are for at first. But after a while, the Keybladers will realize about the Separation. This revelation can take place in any form. Dreams, observations, research, you name it. Just make sure it happens.

The Keybladers themselves don't even know about the others. They just have magical weapons and know idea what to do with them. They don't have to meet up at all, they just have to do their thing. Get to whichever realm they need to and do their job. But, if necessary, they can all travel together. Just know that they don't have to.

All Keybladers are from the realm of Light and are full Beings.

Note: You can use canon Keyblades or original ones. The canon ones available are the Kingdom Key (Light), the Inverse Kingdom (Darkness) and the Way To The Dawn (Twilight). My character will be using the Kingdom Key.

Unbirths​
Unbirths are Beings that have been corrupted by the Separation and the infusion of Light and Darkness in their hearts and souls. The Shapers of Fate are a group of five powerful Unbirths that want to destroy the Separation and create the Unreality, because they like it that way.

The Shapers of Fate
[1] - Anorgos (sephiroth2)
[2] - Mobius (Athel)
[3] - Kairo (King Sora X)
[4] -
[5] -

Nobodies​
Nobodies are the remains of strong-hearted Beings that have become Heartless. They lack a heart and emotions and are thus cold and vicious. The former Organization XIII has been reformed as the Hallow XIII. The Hallow want the ruins for a different purpose. They figure they can manipulate the Separation Stations to meld the realms of Light and Darkness only into the Inbetween, their realm.

The Hallow XIII
I - Danzaivar (Shadilicious Reminiscence)
II - Katrix (Ven1233)
III - Yusuke (nate_shuuya29)
IV - Xyru (Solareon)
V - Xantez (Infinite Mystery)
VI -
VII -
VIII -
IX -
X -
XI -
XII -
XIII -

Heartless​
The Heartless are the corrupted hearts of Beings. Heartless are just there to do their thing; capture Hearts. They dwell in Darkness, and fiercely protect their realm. Some Heartless have incredibly strong hearts, and have taken on human forms. These can command other Heartless, to an extent. No one quite understands the motives of the human Heartless. Their don't necessarily have to be Heartless in this RP, but you can be one if you want.

Beings​
Beings are dwellers of Light. These are, for the most part, just original characters. They can be good, bad or neutral. They just do what they want. Good guys may side with the Keybladers. Bad guys may try to assist the Heartless, the Hallow XIII or the Shapers of Fate. Do what you want with these guys, they're just regular people.

Glossary of Terms​
This is for understanding the many terms that I used here and will throughout the RP.

"Light" - shortened term for the realm of Light.
"Darkness" - shortened term for the realm of Darkness
"the Inbetween" - the Inbetween (because it's a thing), is the realm of Twilight, i.e., Twilight Town, Traverse Town, TWTNW.
"the Separation" - the force that divides the realms.
"Reality" - the universe, basically. Reality is everything.
"the Unreality" - what would happen if the realms fused. Unbirths are created by the Unreality.
"Unscars" - Unscars are areas of Reality affected by the Unreality. Unbirths can open small Unscars that they use to get around.
"Beings" - denizens of Light. They have a heart, body and soul.
"Separation Stations" - the ruin cities that power the Separation. There are three per realm.

The Stations​
The full list of the Separation Stations, locations and descriptions.

Light
Stadon Ruen – the largest of the ruin cities of Light rests on the peak of Berag Chikzal, the center mountain of the ice world Berag.
Cinada Ugío – the desert city, surrounded and halfway buried in an endless sea of sand that is Serto.
Ilvaderian – the now-underwater city, brought down by the constantly pouring rain of Mondaiq.

The Inbetween
Foixa Pyhn – the crater city of Fioxa Pyhn is safely hidden away from the volcanic activity of Byhnk.
Ucida Selinap – the jungle city, once one with the plants that grew around it, on Alneta Reofsta now overrun by them.
Ire Hahirit – the cloud city, nestled hundreds of miles above the surface of the barren planet of Ovnashim.

Darkness*
Stadanzo – the remains of the once great city are now surrounded by a swamp clouded by eternal night of Morea Swelder.
Entiyik Paf – the mighty city of Entiyik Paf is now resting on a plagued plain of Witik Voab.
Ynisted – the city of Ynisted rests at the shore of the Ocean.

*I consider Darkness one really big world, basically. Consider it a country, and the Stations are cities in states.

Note: Everyone must be at Ynisted by the end of the RP. It's vital for the ending I envision.

Characters​
Keybladers
Ace (Athel) - Light
Kaijen (Sora the Warrior) - Darkness
Raito (Ven1233) - Twilight

Heartless
Reforge (Shadalicious Reminisce) - The Ugly

Original Characters (Beings)
Mareth (Infinite Mystery) - The Good
Garforge (Hallelujah) - The Ugly

Template​
Name: (So people can talk to you.)
Homeworld: (Your crib.)
Weapon: (Be creative. Description or picture, preferably both.)
Powers / Abilities: (Magic and stuff. Don't go overboard.)
Ranking: (Hallow XIII members only.)
Element: (Hallow XIII members only.)
Side: (The good, the bad and the ugly.)
Appearance: (What you look like. Description mandatory, pictures allowed.)
Personality: (Make it good. People are complex.)
Bio: (Your story. More than a paragraph, please.)
Theme Song: (If you want.)
Other: (Anything else?)

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
Okay, you two, you've got till...Wednesday to put templates up. Otherwise I'm opening back up the spots, which you can reserve again if you're fast enough. For now, StW, you have Darkness, Ven, you have Twilight. I'll post my template during the week.

EDIT:
Solareon, you and Ven can work out the whole Twilight Keyblader issue here. I don't really mind who gets it.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

This sounds really cool ^^ I was just wondering, is there anything we should know about the Unbirths, you know can they do anything that the heartless and nobodies can't. Though anyway, I should have a template up soon ^^

Athel

Machinist
Well we came to a descesion, I gave the spot to Ven, I still might join, lol I just have to find a spot I want now ;D.

Okay then. There's always the Hallow and the Shapers of Fate.

-----------------------------------------

This sounds really cool ^^ I was just wondering, is there anything we should know about the Unbirths, you know can they do anything that the heartless and nobodies can't. Though anyway, I should have a template up soon ^^

Unbirths have no specific strengths or weaknesses that Heartless and Nobodies don't, save for the fact that they can withstand the Unreality. You can pretty much do whatever you want with them. Give them whatever powers, abilities, etc. Within limits.

This is fabulous. I will certainly join as a being, so you can put me on that list as "Reforge"

Why thank you, Shad. Reforge as a Being.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Name: Kaijen
Weapon: Forgotten Lonliness- Basically the blade is a dark silver tint with black swirls emblazoned on it like a tattoo for the blade. The area around the hilt is circular and comes to end at a point and looks like the wings of a dark angel. The chain is black and the keychain is a heartless symbol.
Side: The Good
Appearance: (I wuz gonna put a pic but then i wuz like nah!)
Kaijen stands shorter than Sora's hieght when he was this age. Kaijen wears a cerulean blue vest with a white shirt underneath ad a neclace, he wears jeans with white shoes with black designs on them. His hair is much like Sasuke's but much more spikier and a bit longer. His eyes are a deep red. On the right side of his jeans it reads Shape the Future!
Personality: Kaijen isnt the very talkative type. He's more deep and into himself, very stubborn, and usually tells others of thier faults and not realizing his own. He likes to blame himself for things even when its not his fault. Confident, but Quiet and likes to blame himself Attitude. Though he never quits in a battle, he can become very determined and serious. He is struggling whether to be a very warm hearted person or to be the cold dark type. He finds friends to be a distraction even though they are the only thing he has.
Bio: Kaijen had never really taken much thought onto how things in his life can go from good to upside down. Kaijen never really had any friends but he was content with his life. He wasn't that smart either but his grades were decentt. He resided in a world called Abyss. This world was full of beutiful towns and cities though it was really troubled by rain. But usually the sky was a deep blue and they lived close to an ocean so that was blue also(duh). The world was basically a tranquil place. A perfect place for things to attack. He drew in most of his time and wrote poetry. He was made fun of a lot because of how much of an outsider he really was. He didn't enjoy videogames like other boys, he found them to be useless(gasp!) and pointless and once you were done with them, you'd never touch them again so it's a waste of money(double-no- triple gasp!). He also instead wrote and drew and the kids didn't like him very much for that, especially since he was new and just moved there. They ripped up his best drawings and read aloud his poetry and laughed while they did it. Some students wanted to be his friends but he was too angry at the time to make any. But deep down he knew they were there. When he finally suimmoned the courage to talk to them, most of them turned on him already. That was when thier world was swiftly attacked, and eventually destroyed. Kaijen was small then. Having thought he disappeared, Kaijen awoke, oblivious to the fact that something was with him...a weapon.
Theme Song: I Stand Alone-and-Stupify
Other: uh...I dunno

Click I Stand Alone to hear song....

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
Well done, StW. Accepted. But I'm going to edit in the template a bit about character's homeworld. If you would mind editing that in, it would be appreciated.

EDIT:
Also, I'm going to ask you to read the rules again. You forgot something.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh yeh Athel; you might want to edit rule#2. Battles usually take more than 3 attacks. The dodge rate makes sense, people block as well. What makes it annoying is when people block and take no damage at all.....just a thought however.

Athel

Machinist
Oh yeh Athel; you might want to edit rule#2. Battles usually take more than 3 attacks. The dodge rate makes sense, people block as well. What makes it annoying is when people block and take no damage at all.....just a thought however.

Good point. And I'm pretty sure I meant to type per post originally. Regardless, it's edited. Well, I'm off for the night. Keep doing whatever, which check here and answer all questions tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back