• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

GEEZ BELL WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WHY DO YOU LIKE NEVER POST ANY UPDATES ANYMORE GOSH GOSH GOSH!

*facepalm* That was three seconds in my head. ANYWAY, here is a very long awaited update. (well, long in my head.)

Day 70
The BIG suprise.

"Seriously. Tell me!"

Xane shook her head. "Look, first of all, I'm not even sure. Second of all, where's the fun in that?"

Akira sighed and put on her hood as the doors before them opened, revealing the big meeting room. Everyone was there, looking down at them, staring at Akira's soul and Xane's would be soul. Xane laughed.

"Just relax. What could happen?" She whispered quickly as they neared the head chair. They stopped and waited.

"Has the suspense been eating at you?" Xemnas pondered aloud. Akira and Xane looked straight ahead, not answering. Xemnas laughed a cold and heartless laugh.

"Very well. Let's get on with it." He sat back. "Your second test is a mission."

Xane kept in a scoff. She relaxed her shoulders.

"Solo-missions." He emphasized on the solo part. Xane froze. WHAT?

Xemnas smirked. He caught Xane's action. He took a quick glance at Akira. She had remained unmoved. His smirk dissapeared.

"You do not have the ability to use magic. You do not have the ability to use your attribute, in other words."

Now, Akira froze. No magic?!

"And-" Xemnas interrupted her thoughts, "There is no limit to the time. But please, be reasonable. We don't want to wait years. Of course, what does it matter, we have nothing better to do, right?" He looked around at the smirks and jeerings of the other members, all of them acting in agreement.

"Now, you do have one summon. But only ONE. It can be a member, it can be a source of magic, but it cannot be your opponent." He added. The two girls waited, their eyes wide as if someone had just taken the air out of their lungs and punched them in the stomach.

"Alright. Go."

The two girls fizzled away in black smoke. Xemnas clapped his hands together.

"Let the missions begin!"

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Evil, Xemnas managed to scare them both in a matter of seconds. No magic and no teamwork....this should be interesting....

Bellaisima358

Woo, NEW WORLD!!!! Please tell me if anything is EXTREMELY out of the ordinary, because this is my first try using this world, and i never really did make it to this part in KH2. So,

HERE IT IS! (PS, inspiration and hint: YouTube - Daft Punk - Tron Legacy Soundtrack - 07 - Fragile and YouTube - (unconfirmed) Daft Punk - The Crash (Tron Legacy Soundtrack))

Day 70

Akira

"Where...where am I?"

Swoosh!

"Who's there?"

The darkness surrounded Akira, and she felt a jab in her heart. She felt herself bend down, and felt the cool floor under her hands. She opened her eyes, finally feeling the ability to do so.

A computer room?

She looked around to see multiple computer screens, buttons and keyboards spread out on a table before them. The room was dark, enlightened by only the screens of the computers.

Akira stood up, dusting herself off. She shook her head, hood coming off, and blinked her eyes three times. On the second blink, her eyes turned unusually bright blue, then on the third, they went back to her normal red. She stepped forward towards the computer screens.

"Huh-"

She gasped, staring at the computer screens. The pictures and stats and numbers...they were so familiar.

"Height: four eleven, age: thirteen, location-" She stopped. "Unknown." She looked at another screen. It was an outline-ish picture of a human, with a female body. She squinted, making out some words...no a name-

Crash! She fell back, breathing heavily. "Akira Sairi."

This was all her information. Whoever owned this stuff had been keeping tabs on her! She scampered herself up and ran her fingers slowly through the keyboard. She then gained the courage to type in word.

S-t-a-t-u-s

"Status."
Akira jumped back. The computer just...talked?

"Status. Mission. Mission: Collect MCP's hard-drive, bring back any valuable information in a USB."

MCP? What was that?

"On side, collect twenty hearts. Press the 'Return' button to proceed."

Akira hesitated, then looked down at the keyboard, then picked up her hand as she spotted the lighted blue 'return' button. Slowly, her finger went down, falling atop the middle of the button with a click.

"Alert. Rogue system attempted hack. Hack. Hack. Hack." The computer began to beep loudly. Akira jumped backwards again.

"What?! I just did what you-"

FLASH!

Akira was nowhere to be seen. Small steps were heard, even through the continued beeping of the computer's alarm. Namine appeared by the computer.

"What's going on!" She shouted. DiZ suddenly joined her as she began to investigate through the computer.

"Perhaps a virus?!" He shouted. Namine typed furiously.

"No, it can't be! From where could it come from?" She typed in something, then stopped, looking up. The beeping seized.

"....Maybe it was a false alarm." She said. DiZ stared at the screen that said 'reloading'.

"Maybe."

------

"Oh...my head..."

Akira's vision blurred as she opened her eyes. Everything was so bright. Where was she?

Akira groaned, then felt cold underneath her. She was on the ground. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. She stopped suddenly, seeing her hand was completely covered with a white glove, strips of blue glowing through them. She looked down at herself, and noticed her black coat was gone, replaced with a white-ish silver body suit, the same glowing blue strips running through the suit. Her hair was wrapped up in a bun, neat and polished, and her feet were covered by thin white with blue boots.

She stood, then took a step forward.

"Halt! Virus detected!" The floor under her turned red, and the sound of stomps made their way towards her. She looked around quickly, then ran. She needed to hide! The stomping sound followed her pursuit.

She found herself in a city-like place, only the buildings had no doors or windows, and they looked like as if they were from a video game. She figured she should hide in an alley way, but wasn't that a bit obvi-

"AH!" Someone had pulled her into an alleyway by the arm, holding their hand to her mouth. Her muffled screams and squirms seized after the person(or thing?) holding her shushed her.

"Quiet, they'll hear you!"

Akira obeyed, her eyes wide. The stomps faded away, and finally her holder let go. She summoned her keyblade, then turned to see her holder.

She stopped. It was but a man.

"Don't attack, please." He said, his voice calm. "I am Tron, and I wanted to help."

~X~

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Heh, DiZ connected the SP to TT huh? So my question is this if your in SP and you have an organization coat on, is the coat removed for the rest of the in SP or is it left on, and the special suit is underneath? Then again seeing as Nobodies defy most of the rules of the world's would they even have the suit on to begin with?

Aria

braver by the minute

Yes Tron's world! I loved this world in the game :D

Bellaisima358

GAH i cant post the new chapter :(

Stupid shitty computer :/

ugh, okay, gonna Retype it in:

Day 70

Xane

Xane looked around. She was in a blank, white room. It seemed like she was still in the castle...​

"Xane."​

Xane flinched and looked around, looking for the one who spoke. Alas, there was no one to be seen.​

"Xannnnneee."​

"Uh, Hello? I'm right here!" She shouted impatiently.​

"Your mission is simple. Find the Master computer in Twilight Town-"​

"Why Twilight Town?" She interrupted rudely. The voice continued on, paying no attention to her.​

"Find the Master Computer in Twilight Town. Insert this-" A small stick-like figure fell onto the floor. "Into the USB Port. Follow the rest of the instructions that will be supplied for you later."​

Xane picked the small thing, feeling it through her fingers. The gasped. She began to feel herself leaving the room.​

"But-Hey!"​

Xane dissapeared in a poof of black smoke.​

------​

"WOAH this traveling makes you dizzAY." Xane shook her head and opened her eyes. She scoffed, viewing her surroundings. She was at Tram Common.

"Nice. I'm in boring little Twilight Town." She flipped her hair and put her hands on her hips. "Now to find the Master Computer...."

~X~

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Or maybe she uploads some sort of mega virus into it.
Maybe, but then the computer would say, "THE DATA IS CORRUPT" It might be a program to keep tabs on DiZ's work, in Days it showed Xion hacking into a computer in the castle, which brings up a important question, WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM BEING IN DAYS OR KH2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back