• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Fate of A Hero

This is an epic chapter. Love the ending. :D

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

385 heartless in 10 minutes... hey wait!! i can do that! ive beaten 1000 heartless in 7 minutes!!
True, but when you think of it in a video game you rarely have a part where the characters give out from exaustion. (It's only if it's endless and 1000 may be a lot but it ain't endless)

Last edited:

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 61
The First Test

"Akira, what do we do?" Xane whispered furiously. Akir opened her mouth, when suddenly, all the heartless lunged at them.

"F***!" Xane slashed at the first few shadows that lunged for her. They dissapeared as soon as the blade went through them.

"Hey I got one! ACH!" A couple more heartless mauled her. Akira slashed at them, and helped Xane up, watching three hearts go up the sky.

"This isn't-" Akira hit one heartless, "Gonna work-" Woosh! Another! "Because-"

She threw her keyblade so that it boomeranged across the field, eliminating a layer of heartless. In her head, that amounted to about ten hearts.

"Because you can only collect hearts with a keyblade."

Xane cursed, hitting a stubborn aerial walker. Akira caught her keyblade, and took out a potion, throwing it up to the air.

"Hey!?" Xane drove her blade through a few more heartless, the count up at thirty. "You're using a potion? Your Hp is full!"

"It's mega-potion, stupid," Akira grumbled, summoning fire and killing off more heartless, highering the count at 53. "It'll keep your Hp high until it goes away. I gave you some too."

Akira rammed into a blockade of heartless as Xane stared, blondly.

"Oh," She said nasaly, flipping her hair. She went to help Akira, to her dismay, as her plan would not work until the third test.

-------

"I got ten thousand munny on Akira," Xigbar mumbled to Xaldin. Luxord scoffed.

"Twenty on Xane, dears," He said.

"Would you guys shut up!? I'm trying to watch them!" Larxene shouted.

All thirteen members sat in the meeting room, watching Akira and Xane's first test on a large screen. At the corner of the screen, the heartless count was rising.

Axel and Roxas watched intently, never saying a word.

Come on sunshine, Axel thought, kick some heartless ass.

Come on Akira, Roxas thought, stop fighting with Xane....look out!

Akira and Xane shot a combo at a group of bandit heartless, and the heartless count went up to one hundred.

The clock went on, as five minutes had already passed, going on six. Roxas put his hands on his head.

------

"We're going good!" Akira panted, firing firaga to the surrounding red nocturnes. Xane rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Xane," Akira backflipped and striked scarlet tangoes, "We're doing great. We're nearing three hundred!"

"Don't you think-" Swoosh! "Maybe-" Wisk! "This is too-" Bam, bam! "Easy?"

Akira stopped. Suddenly, the floor started to rumble and shake. The heartless around them began to back away. Akira and Xane walked towards eachother, looking around. Then, the rumbling stopped.

"What-"

BOOOOOOM! Three antlions dug their way out of the ground, making their way around the two girls, back to back once more.

"Akira, what number are we on?"

"I lost count after 230."

"And how many minutes do we have left?

"About two or three."

"Then we're screwed."

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute

grrrrr xane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im putting 50,000 munny on Akira

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! this is getting intense!

lowlrly.png

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Awesome chapter. It really leaves me thinking.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 61
The First Test
Part 2

"Crap. Crap crap crap."

Akira and Xane stared at the antlions slithering around them, thinking for options.

"Um, can we quit?"

"No," Xane answered.

"Can we run?"

"Where?"

Akira sighed. Less than a minute left.

Time....minutes....

"Xane hold my hand."

Xane's eyes widened and she raised her eyebrows.

"Whoah there, princess. I'm straight."

"Oh, Xane!" Akira face palmed in fustration. She took Xane's slender hand and shut her eyes.

"Hey what are you-" Xane cringed and closed her eyes as Akira squeezed her hand.

"STOP!"

The wind paused, sand specs fell to the ground, and the antlions froze in their tracks. Xane opened her gorgeous green eyes and blinked multiple times.

"What did you just do, princess peach?" She whispered in disbelief. Akira let go of her agressively.

"Time. It stopped." Akira replied.

Suddenly, shadows and dusks appeared. I guess time doesn't stop them, Akira thought. She gripped on her keyblade tighter, getting in a fighting stance. The antlions started to move again.

"Go. Now!" Akira shouted, pushing Xane.

"But, the time-''

"We're good," Akira assured her, turning her back on Xane. "For now."

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

ahaha the first part made me....

[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9849/lowlrly.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back