• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate is Never Left to Chance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

It's left to Xehanort. Seriously, how can KH replace one of the most egotistical, megalomaniacs in any form of fiction? What is left beyond the Xehanort Saga, and is there any possible chance that it won't have been started by what Xehanort set in motion?

Probably not. We know that Xehanort's ultimate goal (an odd ultimate goal) was to reorder the universe (worlds) where light is the side looked down upon and darkness is the major power. He wanted the X-blade to reunite the Keyblade Wielders throughout the worlds (so now we have some setting for future events) and ultimately change the world order. "You would risk an apocalypse out of sheer curiosity?!" Yes, yes he would.

Like him or hate him (I'm trapped between o.o), he's Xehanort and KH won't be the same without him.

State

Awards
was to reorder the universe (worlds) where light is the side looked down upon and darkness is the major power
'Cept that wasn't his goal. His aspirations were to re-enact the Keyblade War, get his hands on the X-Blade, a younger body, Kingdom Hearts' powers and restructure the entire universe into a balance of light and dark. If Master Xehanort decided to go that, then it means something upset the balance (which is a topic they should at least touch in a future KH game).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First, like Seraph said, MX wants to create a perfect balance of Light and Darkness in universe. This means he wants both realms to become one. And also means he sorta wants to be like a god.

Anyways, we can go on without Xehanort. Yes, it would be a bit odd considering he has been the main villain this entire time, but y'know there was Marluxia. He could return to be the next villain. And there can be a new character introduced. You know that they would probably hint at him/her in KH3 so it won't seem like they came out of nowhere.

We'll see.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Which goes with my theory on how the Mysterious Figure traveled back in time to defeat Terra, Aqua, and Ven from stopping Xehanort, for their actions caused an even greater threat. That's my theory though.

noheartx

I mean, the villain post Xehanort doesn't have to be completely new. Like Ethnic Woman said, it could be Marluxia, or another suspect is Braig. Maybe even Vanitas.

State

Awards
Which goes with my theory on how the Mysterious Figure traveled back in time to defeat Terra, Aqua, and Ven from stopping Xehanort, for their actions caused an even greater threat. That's my theory though.

That's a cheesy enough idea to save everyone.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anyways, we can go on without Xehanort. Yes, it would be a bit odd considering he has been the main villain this entire time, but y'know there was Marluxia. He could return to be the next villain. And there can be a new character introduced. You know that they would probably hint at him/her in KH3 so it won't seem like they came out of nowhere.
this^ tho i think i'd actually like a random villain XD

how can KH replace one of the most egotistical, megalomaniacs in any form of fiction?
easy bring Aizen in the kh universe.
it could be done to Aizen is the king of the deus ex machine~

Last edited:

State

Awards
I'm okay with having a gay villain for a change, unless MX had an eyepatch fetish for Braig...

Xammag

'Cept that wasn't his goal. His aspirations were to re-enact the Keyblade War, get his hands on the X-Blade, a younger body, Kingdom Hearts' powers and restructure the entire universe into a balance of light and dark. If Master Xehanort decided to go that, then it means something upset the balance (which is a topic they should at least touch in a future KH game).

His goal is to create balance at first, but it becomes pretty clear his variations don't have a very good idea of what balance is. So I assumed MX was convincing himself that his cause was more righteous than it really was, or that his Heartless and Nobody just differ in their goals (very slightly). Ultimate power tends to be what links them all (Xemnas wants a heart, sure, but he just has to have the heart of all hearts >.>).

Anna825

Why can't Sephiroph just be the main villian after the Xheanort Saga? Then Final Fantasy VII will live on...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why can't Sephiroph just be the main villian after the Xheanort Saga? Then Final Fantasy VII will live on...

Obviously because you are illogical.............and yeah. I got nothing. You are just illogical. Weren't you banned like a bunch of times already?

Anyways, to humor your question, here is a "No" for you.

No.

Xammag

"Sora and Xehanort. Xehanort steals the bodies of others to extend his life. Sora lets others share his body to extend their lives."

From tv tropes Shadow Archtype trope. Did anyone think this way before seeing that statement? I'm just gonna go ahead and say this thread is about Xehanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I did. I thought that was pretty obvious. And that we knew about this months ago. Sora and Xehanort are the same kind of people in that they both connect with other's hearts. Sora connects to them through compassion and friendship, while Xehanort connects to them through hate and control.

Both come from Destiny Islands, both become Keyblade Wielders, both become Heartless/Walking Hearts, (it is speculated that Xemnas had a heart considering he was able to use the Keyblade but chose not to, so then would make Sora and Xehanort alike in that regard where their Nobodies housed hearts that weren't necessarily their own), and both have housed the Hearts of others (willful or not).

Anyways, even if Xehanort and Sora can "relate", that doesn't mean there aren't other villains out there than can serve the same purpose or even be completely unrelated to Sora.

Xammag

And, I suppose this isn't going THAT off topic (but it is), has anyone mentioned this or know a thread about it?

"Says you. As it is, there has been nothing released refuting the claim that the Kingdom Keys are not what the X-blade became when it shattered."

I'm finding all these things that are blowing mah mind :(. Which would make more sense as to why the keyblade chose Sora, because Ventus wielded the X-blade before and represents its light side.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah, I did. I thought that was pretty obvious. And that we knew about this months ago. Sora and Xehanort are the same kind of people in that they both connect with other's hearts. Sora connects to them through compassion and friendship, while Xehanort connects to them through hate and control.

Both come from Destiny Islands, both become Keyblade Wielders, both become Heartless/Walking Hearts, (it is speculated that Xemnas had a heart considering he was able to use the Keyblade but chose not to, so then would make Sora and Xehanort alike in that regard where their Nobodies housed hearts that weren't necessarily their own), and both have housed the Hearts of others (willful or not).

The hero and villain are so much alike that its not even a coincidence. Too bad those wrapped up in Xehanort's life just ended up getting hurt while those wrapped up with Sora ended up getting healed. Then again that wouldn't be the case if Xion and Roxas need rescuing or healing from their torment.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And, I suppose this isn't going THAT off topic (but it is), has anyone mentioned this or know a thread about it?

"Says you. As it is, there has been nothing released refuting the claim that the Kingdom Keys are not what the X-blade became when it shattered."

I'm finding all these things that are blowing mah mind :(.

These things have been talked about in the past when we noticed. A new thread would probably be best for this...but there have been a bunch of theories already done on the topic.

The hero and villain are so much alike that its not even a coincidence. Too bad those wrapped up in Xehanort's life just ended up getting hurt while those wrapped up with Sora ended up getting healed. Then again that wouldn't be the case if Xion and Roxas need rescuing or healing from their torment.

Well, the fact that Sora is actively trying to heal/save them is more than what Xehanort would have done. Xehanort only creates more chaos when trying to make his plans work. Sora seems to be the one picking up the pieces that Xehanort dropped on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back