• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate is Never Left to Chance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Thats true, Sora has been the one cleaning up Xehanort's mess. Some even argue that Sora cleaning up TAVs mess since they couldn't deal with the problem the first time around, while in their defense Ansem SoD and Xemnas aren't anything compared to MX

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The hero and villain are so much alike that its not even a coincidence. Too bad those wrapped up in Xehanort's life just ended up getting hurt while those wrapped up with Sora ended up getting healed. Then again that wouldn't be the case if Xion and Roxas need rescuing or healing from their torment.

The main difference lies in their intentions through.
Xehanort wants to control and dominate other hearts, furthering his own agenda and ambitions while Sora on the other hand treats the other hearts (and other existences *looks at Naminé, Xion and Roxas) as "equal" and if he can he will see it coming around that everyone is happy.
Sora doesn't have ambitions to rule or attain power for power's sake, completely different than Xehanort.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The main difference lies in their intentions through.
Xehanort wants to control and dominate other hearts, furthering his own agenda and ambitions while Sora on the other hand treats the other hearts (and other existences *looks at Naminé, Xion and Roxas) as "equal" and if he can he will see it coming around that everyone is happy.
Sora doesn't have ambitions to rule or attain power for power's sake, completely different than Xehanort.

i just find it funny how similar circumstances can occur with entirely different motives and ambitions. its sad irony.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well it isn't the method that really matters, but the end result. You can follow all of the steps to a T, expect one, and the results will become very different.

Xammag

Well it isn't the method that really matters, but the end result. You can follow all of the steps to a T, expect one, and the results will become very different.

After all, some say insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Then we think of Xehanort....( I want Kh for Balance!; I want KH for darkness!; I want KH for ONE BIG HEART!")

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That makes sense I suppose. I wonder if Xehanort (and Sora) will acknowledge the similarities.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i just find it funny how similar circumstances can occur with entirely different motives and ambitions. its sad irony.

The circumstances are similar, yes, but the actual status is pretty different...yet still it fits in with Nomura's claim that Sora isn't such a special boy...as connections between hearts can be made by everyone, as we also already saw more or less with TAV, or to a degree even between Ven and Mickey and Riku and Mickey.
Sora and Xehanort are just the most prominent examples shown.

Ethnic Woman said:
Which ironically also pretty much sums up Xehanort's "failed" (or delayed) plan, as he simply didn't count on Terra being able to resist him and form the LS, Aqua being able to hold ground against Vanitas and Ventus being able to resist being fully enslaved...

The one step would then be most likely Xehanort's and Sora's completely opposite views.
Sora wants friendship and happiness for nearly everyone, while Xehanort is self-centered and power hungry...while still claiming to act for the greater good (which may have been really the case when he was younger...but now his views are warped.)

Radar

Bronze Member
I'm confused is Xhenanort, Ansem, and Xemnas are even the same person....

Your troll skills are that of a pre-schooler.

On topic, yeah Xehanort controls just about everything that happened in kh, but this era is just the xehanort saga. So for the new villian I am counting out braig, van, marluxia/whatever his somebody name is, and isa. The new villian could be some kind of manifestation of an evil keyblade weilder who fought in KW. Or maybe a group of people wanting light dominate. Or maybe someone makes a clone of Sora and they turn evil..

Or maybe even if there is a brand new villian after the xehanort arc, they may still find a way to connect it.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'd definitely feel uncomfortable without Xehanort in the series...He has, in some form or another, been the catalyst behind virtually every conflict within the series so far, which gives the series that feeling of destiny.

Zul

Awards
I always imagined a new Villain being part of some Keyblade Inquisition Organization that sought out and eliminated any darkness users, and they detected Riku using it and started coming after him.

In other words, an evil character associated mostly with light.

Box_ghost

I always imagined a new Villain being part of some Keyblade Inquisition Organization that sought out and eliminated any darkness users, and they detected Riku using it and started coming after him.

In other words, an evil character associated mostly with light.

Welcome to my opinion in 2007. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back