• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
i would lagh my fucking head off.

Same here.
Imagine some kid who loves KH is walking through the school grounds and then a keyblade pops into there hand and they'll look like spiderman when he webed at school.:laugh:

rent

if i were you, i would bring a shotgun to the school and shoot whoever mess with me. mission accomplished!! :D

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
oh hey
that's what I said, only clearer.
xD
ty

You're very welcome, it's something that needed to be said.

People will strive for attention at that age. Whether it be through bullying or posting on forums about how you got bullied. I can tell you one thing, if you keep doing things like this it'll just get worse. You have to change now.

Trag

Bronze Member
I had that happen to me. I had a bootleg copy of Conqueror of Shambala, and two kids on the football team took it from me. I told him that if he didn't let it go, I'd kick the shit out of him. They laughed and tossed it on the ground, and I punched in the in solarplex and kneed him in the face. His friend chased me and I ducked, he tripped over my body, which was in fetal position, and I grabbed my DVD and hauled ass. Of course, I got beat up the next day, but it's all good, they got caught and suspended. I hate kids.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just read every single post in this thread and....Wow, there are a lot of douche bags in this thread.

1) Fuck KH
2) Fuck Christians
3) Fuck the Bible
4) Fuck Manga
5) Fuck School
6) Play Games

If they pick on people for liking and reading manga, steal their jock straps. Steal their football or whatever sport they like. Slash their tires on their bike, steal the chain. Most people who pick on other people are just trying to get themselves noticed, or look cool in front of their friends.

Raebus said:
Ah, I see you're 12. You'll learn that there are far more important things than a video game series.
Try telling that to Fatal1ty who makes a living based on video games.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I had that happen to me. I had a bootleg copy of Conqueror of Shambala, and two kids on the football team took it from me. I told him that if he didn't let it go, I'd kick the shit out of him. They laughed and tossed it on the ground, and I punched in the in solarplex and kneed him in the face. His friend chased me and I ducked, he tripped over my body, which was in fetal position, and I grabbed my DVD and hauled ass. Of course, I got beat up the next day, but it's all good, they got caught and suspended. I hate kids.

....what inbreed trips over a body in the fetal position?

Trag

Bronze Member
It's an ancient technique of the Fightings Styles of "Ima-Poosy".
You run, and when someones right behind you, you drop suddenly in the fetal position. When the trip over you, you run for it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Nerd schools are totally different.

Almost everyone secretly/openly reads manga.

This is so weird to me. :/

Riku191

I just had to right this down somewhere coz i personally hate my so called 'friends'. On tuesday i took my kh manga books to school, like i always do. And yes all my friends knew that i woz seriously overprotective against them (since i had to wait for a week, for them to come after i ordered them)...

Most people in my class think i'm weird coz i like kh, so they decided one day to steal one of the manga books...After that i got seriously pissed off and started running the school looking for the person who stole it. I asked a few classmates if they had seen it, but they just said "has your poor manga hanga book been stolen, now it's the end of the world isn't it?" I just ignored and left.

Soon i found my friend who said that another friend (who is a kh fan) stole it and she only took it for safe keeping. I just said yea right and snatched the book. The classmates managed to steal the book again and ran outside. When i went after them they started throwing the book around and teasing me.

I said to them that it's not funny anymore and that they would give the book back until it gets broken. But they didn't listen. My kh fan friend saw everything and saved the book for me. We left the scene and started checking the book if it was ok, ofcourse it had rips on the cover and i started crying (embarrasing -.-)

Finally the teacher realised that i was crying and the 'friends' had to pay for the book. And now they are all seriously pissed and they call me names and keep saying that it's stupid to pay for a book which is fine and stuff..So i seriously don't know what the F*** is wrong with people nowadays that if someone is a bit different they start teasing that person..I don't think that is very fair do u?

i would have just beaten the shit out of them

Awards
well pretty much yeah. Us 'crazy' fans are the ones who dedicate they're life to kingdom hearts (possibly), we love kingdom hearts it is our life and we friking love it no matter wot. Plus some of us are a bit more "delicate" than others...
We are the ones who realize that we love no other thing (nearly) more than kingdom hearts thats why some of us are unrational

You know how my buddies Gavin and Victor have cystic fibrosis and Crohn's disease, respectively? I really wish that I could remove those ailments from both of their bodies and put them in yours. And then light you on fire or something for being such a retard.

tl;dr Kingdom Hearts sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back