• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Okay folks, I'm gonna need your help with this one. Yeah, we're going to try and figure out exactly how Xion came to be; it's gonna take a group effort. I'm gonna throw out some ideas, you guys toss some of your own, and eventually, we'll figure out something, k? Alright! ^^

Idea #1

So, let's see here. First off, I'm pretty sure we're all aware that Namine and Roxas are very unusual nobodies, no?

Namine ~ Entity of Kairi's heart, created with Sora's body and soul.
Roxas ~ Entity of Sora's heart, created with Sora's body and soul. (Kairi's body and soul were never touched)

Strange right? Anyway, did you also know that Kairi techincally released her heart twice? First being how her heart magically ended up in Sora's body and the other being Sora releasing his and her heart from his body. Twice, two times. *Lifts up two fingers*

What does this have to do with Xion? Good question, lawlz - well, I'm thinking Xion somehow came from Kairi, using _____ as a body and soul (?). Allegedly, she even sounds like Kairi, correct? Meh -Shrugs-

Idea #2

Xion isn't Aqua, let's just make that clear. However, what happens if she ends up looking like Aqua to an extent? Check this out

Isn't it kinda funny how Xehanort actually shares some similarities to Ansem (SoD) and Xemnas whilst Roxas and Sora, although similiar to an extent, isn't that similar in comparison to Xehanort and his nobody? No? Well, for the sake of this, let's say it is, k? lol

So, remember that infamous quote where Ven requested to be, "Erased?" In KH:CoM, that term is often associated with memories - maybe Ven knew something and didn't want it to slip into the wrong hands? Anyway, we now know he asked Aqua to erase him; I believe he was referring to his memories. Now here's the twist -- Aqua didn't necessarily erase Ven's memory, but rather placed in within Sora for safe keepings (MX wouldn't suspect searching in a kid for w/e he wants, lol).

I'm not sure where memory resides in, but let's say it stays in the heart and soul somehow. Roxas used both Sora's body and soul to be created, and with that, Ven's memory, which I want to say affected Roxas's appearance. Interesting, yes?

So, let's say Aqua lost her memory and it ended up in... hmm, perhaps Kairi. Yeah, I think you see where I'm going with this.

Yup, I'm just throwing these ideas out there. Throw in some of your own, if you want. ^^

Last edited:

ZMP

Okay folks, I'm gonna need your help with this one. Yeah, we're going to try and figure out exactly how Xion came to be; it's gonna take a group effort. I'm gonna throw out some ideas, you guys toss some of your own, and eventually, we'll figure out something, k? Alright! ^^

Idea #1

So, let's see here. First off, I'm pretty sure we're all aware that Namine and Roxas are very unusual nobodies, no?

Namine ~ Entity of Kairi's heart, created with Sora's body and soul.
Roxas ~ Entity of Sora's heart, created with Sora's body and soul.

Strange right? Anyway, did you also know that Kairi techincally released her heart twice? First being how her heart magically ended up in Sora's body and the other being Sora releasing his and her heart from his body. Twice, two times. *Lifts up two fingers*

What does this have to do with Xion? Good question, lawlz - well, I'm thinking Xion somehow came from Kairi, using _____ as a body and soul (?). Allegedly, she even sounds like Kairi, correct? Meh -Shrugs-

Idea #2

Xion isn't Aqua, let's just make that clear. However, what happens if she ends up looking like Aqua to an extent? Check this out

Isn't it kinda funny how Xehanort actually shares some similarities to Ansem (SoD) and Xemnas whilst Roxas and Sora, although similiar to an extent, isn't that similar in comparison to Xehanort and his nobody? No? Well, for the sake of this, let's say it is, k? lol

So, remember that infamous quote where Ven requested to be, "Erased?" In KH:CoM, that term is often associated with memories - maybe Ven knew something and didn't want it to slip into the wrong hands? Anyway, we now know he asked Aqua to erase him; I believe he was referring to his memories. Now here's the twist -- Aqua didn't necessarily erase Ven's memory, but rather placed in within Sora for safe keepings (MX wouldn't suspect searching in a kid for w/e he wants, lol).

I'm not sure where memory resides in, but let's say it stays in the heart and soul somehow. Roxas used both Sora's body and soul to be created, and with that, Ven's memory, which I want to say affected Roxas's appearance. Interesting, yes?

So, let's say Aqua lost her memory and it ended up in... hmm, perhaps Kairi. Yeah, I think you see where I'm going with this.

Yup, I'm just throwing these ideas out there. Throw in some of your own, if you want. ^^

this here does sound interesting it could be a possibity

Cissy

Bronze Member
Memories are supposed to be in the heart.

As for the soul, it's probably just the source of life.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As much as Nomura had made that clear, I still think it's a bit.... wrong.

The Soul is associated with the mind, and the person's thoughts, so why is it the power source?

I think it would be more realistic (but we are talking Kingdom Hearts here)
Body = Vessel
Heart = Power Source
Soul = Information Storage.

A

Audo

Remember, Kingdom Hearts does not work like how you would think.
If you say the Soul is the mind/person thoughts, and that goes to the Nobodies, then why can certain Heartless keep their mind and sense of self?
Exactly. KH doesn't work like that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why is everyone saying that she could be an Unbirth. Why can't she just be a normal Nobody like 11 of them.

A

Audo

Except for the fact Unbirths cannot exist after BBS. I won't allow it! D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And R-K brings the valid point. I think shes only connected to Kairi because she is with(no R-K, not what you think) Namine.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Except for the fact Unbirths cannot exist after BBS. I won't allow it! D:

I won't allow for her to be tied to Kairi; all the good that would probably do me, huh?

And R-K brings the valid point. I think shes only connected to Kairi because she is with(no R-K, not what you think) Namine.

And seeing how so far she seems to be acquainted with Namine and not connected or related to her... :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Acquainted to Namine----Nami connected with Kairi------Xion connected to Kairi. It's like a MSN chat thing there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
then how is Aqua related to Kairi without her being her mother(No family Rel in kh so yea)

DaisyDuck

More like they assume because Unbirths are important in BBS then they will be important in Days. Which is not necessarily true. All three of the new games have connections to what will happen in KH3. That doesn't mean that they have to be connected to each other, any moreso than is blatently obvious (i.e. Xehanort in his various forms for example).

I still feel that 14 is a Nobody, quite possibly a special Nobody, but still some form of Nobody and will be far more important to the events of KH3, and possible Coded, than she is to BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back