• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
gabo im not kiding some sites get closed even for small fights but i dont
~looks at my signup date~
~looks at yours~
Uhm.
yeah. That doesn't happen here.
And there have been muchhhhhhhhhhhh worse arguments.

Rikutrigger

How about this... roxas isn't really an original member of Org xiii since he was created when sora released his own heart to save kairi in KH I. He took the spot of DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN (i really like that name better) after she maybe died or betrayed Org xii... hmmmmmmm chew on that

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How about this... roxas isn't really an original member of Org xiii since he was created when sora released his own heart to save kairi in KH I.

It was hardly 'to save Kairi' alone. Jeez. People love to ignore the incredible amount of general plot that scene has in it, don't they?
Saving someone being the plot would be for Riku in KH2. :I Stop it.
As for Sora and Roxas... Sora released his Heart thus creating a Nobody to be recruited by the Organization.

He took the spot of DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN (i really like that name better) after she maybe died or betrayed Org xii... hmmmmmmm chew on that

...Roxas and Xion meet. That's one of the main points of the game.
Also, Xion joined the Org after Roxas did (Roxas = 13, Xion = 14), so he couldn't have really taken her spot seeing how he had his own before she popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back