• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or the light stored withing those hearts interacted and destroyed the darkness surrounding Riku's heart.
Just a guess.

I can't really see something like that happening, not with all the attention they gave him overcoming his Darkness. I can accept Xehanort's Heartless being cleansed from him, but not Riku's own Darkness.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
do u think it could be a possibility that Xion is the nobody of Aqua?

Yes. That would explain both where Xion came from and where Aqua went to. It would explain relations to the Keyblade, especially if Xion's Keyblade is a fake - as some theorize to be the case with Aqua herself.
Then throw in the Xemnas = possibly Terra in a way and Roxas = Ven somehow and you got yourself a lovely reunion that makes too much sense.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Could be, but how did she come of her Aqua's nobody because there weren't any nobodies or heartless around BBS time. lawl:D

Simple - Aqua lived after BBS.
Xehanort created the first Heartless-Nobody.
Aqua turned into a Heartless, leaving behind a Nobody.

Timeline works ok.

Heck, if we say - judging by Xemnas having her armor and Xigbar knowing about TAV - that Xehanort got his paws on Aqua, I wouldn't put it beyond him using her for experiments.
That would explain her running off and Axel having to fetch her (once he joined, that is, until then someone else was on the job)

Ren

adios motherfucker
That's speculation. It may be true, it may not. We won't know until we play the game(s).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It also seems to be one of the most annoying, too.
Didn't Nomura say that Xion was a COMPLETELY new character?

Rix

:)
Awards
^yeah, I guess he said that it was a new character that hasn't been introduced in any games yet.. So it could still be Aqua, or another unknown character.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, to be fair, Roxas is a separate character from Sora, so Xion really can be the Nobody of people we've seen XD; Loopholes ftw.
I like to think that means she's still more leniant towards Aqua, though, seeing how out of the people we know today, Aqua was only introduced and even then Nomura's keeping his mouth shut about her still. So technically, her being Aqua won't break what he said.

And so far no one seemed to care about lies that much except Xion and Aqua :D

Ren

adios motherfucker
Anyway, all Nomura said about her was that she isn't Namine.
Unless I missed something v.v

Ren

adios motherfucker
In retrospective it seems silly he said that, seeing how Namine and Xion met in the trailer.
Or was that part of why he showed that, to officially and eternally shut people's mouths up over it? XD

People wouldn't have seen the trailer yet :p I think the interview was when the XIV member was first introduced, to which everyone went "ZOMG NAMINE!!"
I wonder why he didn't say, "She is a completely new character," though? Hmmm...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because that on its own would still be spoiling, since it'll rule out all the characters we know of.
As it stands, she can be either someone we've met, or someone new, not one or the other.

Come to think about it though, didn't he say it wasn't anyone we've met up until now? (Which still actually leaves Aqua since we didn't really meet her, and seeing how Roxas is NOT Sora in that aspect, still leaves the Nobody\Heartless\Unbirth\whatever versions...)

Ren

adios motherfucker
Because that on its own would still be spoiling, since it'll rule out all the characters we know of.
As it stands, she can be either someone we've met, or someone new, not one or the other.

Come to think about it though, didn't he say it wasn't anyone we've met up until now? (Which still actually leaves Aqua since we didn't really meet her, and seeing how Roxas is NOT Sora in that aspect, still leaves the Nobody\Heartless\Unbirth\whatever versions...)

I thought he said that, but I could only find where he said she wasn't Namine.
Even if he said it wasn't someone we didn't know, technically it could still be Aqua or her nobody.
I hate Nomura's vagueness. I can never tell if they're loopholes or if it's just him being vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back