• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Main post has been updated.

UPDATES (08-05-08): [NOTE ALL UPDATES IN BOLD]
-Updated Trailer Impressions
-Updated General Info
-Updated Weapon
-Updated Sources

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Xion, my thoughts of her/him

anyone think that Xion could be the nobody of kairi it could be possible due to the fact that she is i the organization and also has a keyblade so what do you guys think?

A

Audo

Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

Kairi never casted off her body to make a Nobody. So no... she isn't Kairi's.

Lexeon

Namine is the Nobody of Kairi, and if you're refering to Xion being able to use a Keyblade just like how Kairi used one...Kairi was given that Keyblade, it didn't choose her. She's not a Keyblade Master.

A

Audo

>.>
Because all interview found in Nommy's underwear drawer are legit XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Namine is the Nobody of Kairi, and if you're refering to Xion being able to use a Keyblade just like how Kairi used one...Kairi was given that Keyblade, it didn't choose her. She's not a Keyblade Master.

It wasn't even given to her, seeing how the Keyblade disappeared an instant later and Xemnas didn't give her the time of day when referring to the Warriors of the Keyblade. That Keyblade was so Riku wouldn't have to babysit her 100%.
Let us all hope Xion'll be better.

^ That interview's a fake, if you didn't know. :/

There's always the chance that it isn't, but Nomura's lying. After all if other characters won't give Kairi importance, nothing will.

A

Anima Relic

RK, you're going overboard with these stickys, seroiusly, are all of those stickies necessary?

Also, as far as I'm concerned, I don't think Xion is a nobody. There's a 50/50 chance of her being one anyways. Even Riku didn't know for sure, since he said she may be one.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Also, as far as I'm concerned, I don't think Xion is a nobody. There's a 50/50 chance of her being one anyways. Even Riku didn't know for sure, since he said she may be one.

Actually, according to new translations from bittermeat, he was asking if he is the one that doesn't exist. The only thing questioned is Xion's Keyblade, not Xion herself.

T

tazztig

I thought Xion was a memory, not phsically real, but mentally real, through someone's dreams of awaking.>>

T

tazztig

nice one R-K you got another one of those "everything we know about..." threads...

soo..Xion is a mixture of Sora and someone elses memories?

9 more posts 2-go...............
But anyways I see the details clearer.>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back