• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

well we can hope but maybe your right, i just hope BBS comes out in US the end of the year

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I hope BBS is released in Aus. I don't wanna spend my money importing it.
Can't wait til 358/2 days is released and died down. Coded will get a new part released and BBS will have more of a spotlight.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

agree right now cause 358/2 days is coming soon its like BBS is in the background so when its close to BBS's release or when we get more info it will go back into the limelight

KHplaya

358/2 days pales in comparison to BBS imo. im sure that bbs is nearly complete because of the amazing demos aand such. I wouldnt be surprised if its basically done now but SE is just probably waiting until days is out for a little while to actuallyannounce a release date.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

358/2 days pales in comparison to BBS imo. im sure that bbs is nearly complete because of the amazing demos aand such. I wouldnt be surprised if its basically done now but SE is just probably waiting until days is out for a little while to actuallyannounce a release date.

They could still be fixing glitches, bugs, Terras eyes could pop out at any second in the game and the rest of things games go through before it's officially done

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

yea but i hope its at least 75% done cause it sucks to wait this long

C

coolfresh1224

yeah it does

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

I would say the gameplay and stories are just as equal. But the game that I would chose is bbs because of new characters, system, and story.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Meh MX + Terra and/or DS would be pretty obvious. I'll love a twist(though I like MX and Terra)

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com

Yeah twists are good but I just like Terra cuz he's badass. If it comes to him becoming Xehanort oh well. =]

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

none of us even know what happens to them but i would hate it if he was Xehonort that be stupid

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, maybe you can note in the unbirths section that they appear in the same manner as heartless, and die in the same manner, except no heart is seen leaving their bodies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
BBS BOSS Question

Ok so I was just thinking (really kitty! Thats a dangerous passtime!) that in BBS there won't be the same final boss for each storyline (because fighting the same final boss three times would be boring believe me) rather that once you defeat all of TAV's three storyline's a final boss kinda storyline opens up.

If you find that confusing then think of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 how once you defeated the three storylines then you got to play the final boss battle where they all turned randomly super. If you don't know what I'm talking about then...well...

But that makes me think again what would the final boss be for each storyline? Like for Ven would it be DS? Maybe? Well just a thought so hope you respond well to this.....

Guernsey

Awards

Even in the recent Mega Man X games, that can be annoying especially if you are trying to beat the game as Zero who needs to be close to the enemy and you get endings that may or may not be the "true" ending.

KHfan16

Awards
Kairi in BBS?

I just thought of something if the POH are in BBS like Snow White and Cinderella so Kairi will be in it?

please don't kill if this has been discussed.. lol:embarassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back